Hello

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello

Postby nillapoet » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:54 am

Hey everyone, I'm Mike. I'm a 30 year old dad to three. I've been into cartoons my whole life and just recently got into watching anime. My 13 year old step son also enjoys anime/manga. I just got done with the first season of Fairy Tail and really enjoyed it. I guess that's vague enough so you wouldn't be able to find out where we live. :P
nillapoet

Re: Hello

Postby shooraijin » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Welcome. Pretty vague. :)
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby IPv4 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:00 am

...not vague enoguh.
IPv4

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:26 am

Welcome, welcome.
Oh, don't worry. We'll hunt you down...someday...
Seriously, though. Nice to meet you, and hope to see you around the forums.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby GoldenEagle » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:29 pm

nillapoet wrote: I guess that's vague enough so you wouldn't be able to find out where we live. :P

That made me laugh. Welcome to CAA Mike! :)
こんにちは、皆さん! 始めまして!

The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can't always be sure of their authenticity. - Abraham Lincoln

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/FlockOfEagles
GoldenEagle

Return to Who's Who