Hello there...

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello there...

Postby KNightNinja87 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:15 am

I'm KNightNinja87. I'm a new user who decided to give this site a try, mainly to meet other Christians artists like me. Btw, where can I find the forum guidelines/rules?
~KN~
KNightNinja87

Re: Hello there...

Postby shooraijin » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Welcome. You can find much of your questions answered in this forum: http://www.christiananime.net/viewforum.php?f=5
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby KNightNinja87 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Thanks a bunch, shooraijin!
~KN~
KNightNinja87

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:23 am

Welcome, welcome.
Artist, yay! Share some of your art with us. Pleeeeeeaaaassssse? Also, I love your avatar. Is that something you drew?
Anyways, welcome, hope to see you around, and definitely hope to see some of that art.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby KNightNinja87 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome ClaecElric4God! Actually I found my avatar pic on Google and did some major retouching through Photoshop. If I have the time, I'll show you and everyone some of my art. :D
~KN~
KNightNinja87

Return to Who's Who