Greetings!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Greetings!

Postby Jonathan » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:34 pm

My name is Jonathan and I am glad that I have joined this site.
I'm 21 and eventually I plan on majoring in Religious Studies and Minoring in Japanese Language and Society and East Asian Studies at Guilford College.
I might want to become a substitute teacher at a private school or work for an anime company but I'm still not completely sure what I want to do after college.
"And Jesus said unto him, 'Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God."-Mark 10:18

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the son, but the father."-Mark 13:32

"Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."-John 14:28
Jonathan

Re: Greetings!

Postby DecooPunk » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:15 pm

Welcome to CAA! :D
What anime do you like?
DecooPunk

Postby Jonathan » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:54 pm

I've Seen the Following Animes
Speed Racer ( I've only seen the English Dub and I thought Speed Racer talked too fast)
Dragon Ball
Pokemon
Digimon
Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball Z
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Hamtaro
Dragon Ball GT
Beyblade
Sonic X
Card Captors
AlienNine
Bobobobobobo
Shin Chan (I tried to watch an episode of the Sub but it was too much for me)
GJ Club
My Mental Choices are Completely Inerfering With My School Romantic Comedy
Samurai Pizza Cats
WataMote (I thought it was okay before the 4th episode but after that episode I stopped watching it.)
Plastic Nee-San
Sound of the Sky
Dog and Scissors
and Sonic the Movie

Out of all of these my favorites would be Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Digimon, Card Captors, Bobobobobobo, Samarai Pizza Cats, Plastic Nee-San, and Sonic the Movie.
"And Jesus said unto him, 'Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God."-Mark 10:18

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the son, but the father."-Mark 13:32

"Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."-John 14:28
Jonathan

Postby marro1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Welcome!
Now I see. You’re Jealous. You’re jealous of humans aren’t you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you’re envious of that.
Edward

I'm a worthless piece of garbage that can't even write a straight looking K!
Death the Kid.

marro1

Postby shooraijin » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby FourFourSeven » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Samurai Pizza Cats?

For an obscure anime, how did you come across that one?
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby Jonathan » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:04 pm

FourFourSeven wrote:Samurai Pizza Cats?

For an obscure anime, how did you come across that one?

I heard about it on Wikipedia I think and I saw it on Youtube.

Jonathan

Postby Mithrandir » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Welcome to the Nuthouse! :lol:
Mithrandir

Postby drill » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:05 am

Welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
drill

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Welcome, welcome. I'm late to the party.
Ah, it loos like you haven't seen one crucial anime yet. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle! Go! Watch it! Love it!
Now, I must be going. The yetis are calling.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who