HI!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

HI!

Postby marro1 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:45 pm

Hi i'm new to CAA, none of my friends watch anime, and I like discussing shows I watch with people. I didn't want to see any nudity and stuff like that, and a lot of anime sites I'm sure have that stuff, so I thought this was perfect. My name's Aaron, and I'm 17 years old. I live in the USA.

P.S. Does anyone know when I will be able to write reviews and join chat?
Now I see. You’re Jealous. You’re jealous of humans aren’t you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you’re envious of that.
Edward

I'm a worthless piece of garbage that can't even write a straight looking K!
Death the Kid.

marro1

Re: HI!

Postby goldenspines » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Hello and a warm welcome to you Marro1. I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^

There is a post number you need to reach for both the chat and for posting reviews (each is different and I can't recall them right now, somewhere around 15 - 25 ish). This is mainly a filter for spambots and whatnot, plus it encourages participation among new members in an attempt to show that we don't bite, usually. :)
goldenspines

Postby marro1 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Great! Thank you. :)
Now I see. You’re Jealous. You’re jealous of humans aren’t you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you’re envious of that.
Edward

Death the Kid.

marro1

Postby drill » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Welcome to CAA marro! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

What is your favorite anime and/or manga?
drill

Postby marro1 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:13 pm

My favorite anime is Soul Eater, followed closely by Fullmetal Alchemist. My favorite character in an anime is Death The Kid. My least favorite anime is Deathnote, I know it's extremely popular, but it had very poor character development, and the show was very slow and very boring in my opinion.
Edward

Death the Kid.

marro1

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:55 am

marro1 wrote:My favorite anime is Soul Eater, followed closely by Fullmetal Alchemist. My favorite character in an anime is Death The Kid.

So I can tell we're going to be friends XD;;

But hey, where are my manners? :3
Konichiwa~! Have a panda bear hug *glomps*
who's your favorite FMA character? c:

Enjoy your stay ^-^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby marro1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:03 am

That's a tough one, there were so many awesome characters in FMA, I really liked Winry, Lust, Hughs (not sure if that's correct spelling), and Izumi. I haven't seen Brotherhood yet, i just finsihed the first season, so there may be more characters that I like. I of course like Ed and Al too, but that goes without say. :p
Edward

Death the Kid.

marro1

Postby Rzerox21xx » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:41 am

marro1 wrote:That's a tough one, there were so many awesome characters in FMA, I really liked Winry, Lust, Hughs (not sure if that's correct spelling), and Izumi. I haven't seen Brotherhood yet, i just finsihed the first season, so there may be more characters that I like. I of course like Ed and Al too, but that goes without say. :p

oh man, you don't know what you missing. Brotherhood is the direct adaptation to the manga by Hiromu Arakawa, its the definite complete Fullmetal Alcehmist series as it originally intended. To be honest to you, I did liked the first series but I realized how much I like the manga and Brotherhood more. Characters were fleshed out more, more romanced, things made more sense, there were resolutions while there' weren't any in the first series.(example, Hughes Death). the fights and battles are more entertaining and smart. the first series had out of character moments that made me cringed usually from Winry and Al, those 2 really did get the short end of the stick in the first series, especially snice Al was suppose to be as much as the main character as Ed.
Rzerox21xx

Postby marro1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:52 am

Oh, cool. I'm currently 3 episodes into brotherhood.
Edward

Death the Kid.

marro1

Postby shooraijin » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby PandaPop » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:44 am

Hellooo marro!! none of my friends watch anime either (well one did but he moved) :( such a sad moment when you make an amazing reference to a show and no one understands...so alone...
Anyway, hope you stick around! and yayy for watching Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood, I'm currently watching it as well :waah!: soo amazing!!
PandaPop

Postby LastLfan » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Suprised i haven't commented here yet marro since we've talked a couple times. Its good to know that even yhough death note is your least favorite anime...WE ARE UNITED IN DENNIS HOPELESS
LastLfan

Postby little.gun.nut » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Hi and welcome, Marro1! I absolutely love your picture!! See ya around! :n_n:
Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference. -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic)

Do you think you could tell me what true strength is? I may be out of line, but hiding your true self and putting on airs doesn’t seem any different than running away to me. I would think that embracing the things you truly like and being able to enjoy them is worth more than anything. To just be yourself… I believe that’s what true strength really is. -Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective. -L (Death Note)

No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking. -Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)
little.gun.nut

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Welcome, welcome.
Also, I already welcomed you in chat, so this one will cost you a dime.
Never forget the power of the 2. That is all.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who