New person. Yay.

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

New person. Yay.

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:28 am

hey, so I thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. My username is dancewiththeangels45 but that's a stretch. My username WAS suppose to be stained4ever(like it is with everything) but I put up the wrong email so that account is all but useless since I cannot activate it.

I am 14 but will be turning 15 in May(scary :waah!: )

I'm a little sensitive in giving away my name(or any personal info for that matter) to the internet so you won't be getting my real name. I'm not saying I don't trust you guys... I just don't trust the web. :sweat: but I do know that dancewiththeangels45 is annoying to type over and over and over and over again so instead you can just call me... hmm... I don't know. I'll let you guys decide what my nickname should be.

I have a very large family(one sibling who is also on the site. her username is... something that I cannot recall at the moment :shake: )

Let's just say I live in my own little magical world called Imagination. It is were I come up with all my silly junk that will never be known to the world unless I strive for it.

I really love LOZ games :dizzy: . Besides Imagination, Hyrule is the next best place. I've (almost) finished both OoT and Twilight Princess and am currently playing Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword. Working for the LOZ department of Nintendo in Japan is like my goal in life so yeah. Maybe someday the world will be playing a LOZ game I helped design(LOL NOT)

Are you still reading this? I'm sorry, I've been dragging on aimlessly for quite awhile now... Maybe I should stop...

Well, that's the basics of my life(oh, and I play Minecraft, so if you are a fellow fan my username is stained4ever and I play on Christian Crafters if you ever want to try and look me up there) Hope to get to know some of you soon! bye! ;)
"You can keep walking, or turn back, or take a different road." -Elliot Nightray
"What's left in the end..is not always what you wish for!" - Xerxes Break
twistedfairytale45

Re: New person. Yay.

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:13 pm

twistedfairytale45 wrote:My username is dancewiththeangels45

But, your username is twistedfairytale45 '3' *confused*

twistedfairytale45 wrote:I have a very large family(one sibling who is also on the site. her username is... something that I cannot recall at the moment :shake: )

Another large family person *highfives*

Well anyways, konichiwa :3 have a panda bear hug <3 ^-^ *glomps*
what anime/manga do you like?
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby drill » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:45 pm

twistedfairytale45 wrote:instead you can just call me... hmm... I don't know. I'll let you guys decide what my nickname should be.

Welcome to CAA Fairy! Hope you enjoy your stay :D (Hope that is an acceptable nickname, if not someone else can give it a stab)
drill

Postby goldenspines » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:24 pm

Hello and a very warm welcome to you twistedfairytale45/dancewiththeangels45/stained4ever. I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^

You are very wise to not reveal personal info online. Safety online is always a big deal. And yes, turning 15 is quite scary, but don't worry, it will be over in no time and you'll be 16 before you know it!

Oh, nicknames, huh? I'm terrible at picking those for people, but since you are in a state of name confusion at the moment, it may be best to shy away from all the choices you have so far and pick something totally different. I will call you....Piko.
If you don't like this nickname, then that's okay. XD

But on a more serious note, if you would like to change your username at any time while on CAA, message a moderator (like me!) and we can easily change it for you. But be aware that you can only have your username changed once, so choose wisely!
goldenspines

Postby DecooPunk » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Welcome to CAA! :D LOZ is epic. ^^ I've only played some of Twilight Princess and most OoT though. What is your favorite Ghilbi movie, if you have one?
DecooPunk

Postby Mullet Death » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Hello, Bouncy! That's your nickname now. It is my irrevocable will that you should be called Bouncy. I have spoken!

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Okay, so my names are officially Fairy, Piko, and Bouncy. I think that is plenty for now :3. My favorite Ghibli movie would have to be Howls Moving Castle. So sorry about the username confusion. dancewiththeangels45 is my youtube account name. I love so many anime it's hard to list them all.
D.N. Angel, Pandora Hearts, and Skip Beat are a few. As for manga, I don't actually read any beyond up to volume nine in Fruits Basket and Akira Himekawa's LOZ managa's, but my older sister keeps me posted on any manga she reads like Pandora Hearts and Skip Beat.
I'm in the middle of watching Full Metal Alchemist(around episode 30) with my older sister(I don't watch anything without her. We are very close) so no spoilers please! Alphonse, Ed, Mustang, and Hawkeye are my fav characters(Hughes technically is still among them but I don't know if a dead character counts... *sniff*).
"You can keep walking, or turn back, or take a different road." -Elliot Nightray
"What's left in the end..is not always what you wish for!" - Xerxes Break
twistedfairytale45

Postby shooraijin » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Welcome. What Goldy said.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby PandaPop » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:05 am

Hiya! I don't have much of a welcome since its 3 in the morning and my brain is fried from studying so... I just really wanted to say your avatar makes me Happy :D
PandaPop

Postby Mithrandir » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:18 am

Welcome to the Nuthouse! :lol:
Mithrandir

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:55 am

Welcome, welcome.
I'm going to freak out here if you don't mind.
PANDORA HEARTS! What awesomeness is this? And D.N.Angel! And FMA! Hughes!!! You are my new hero. Here's a cape.
*gasp* You're playing Majora's Mask? Do you love it? You'd better! That game is ultimate awesomeness. It makes me want to play it. I will go play it right now.
Have you watched Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle? If not - what on earth is wrong with you?! Go, watch it right now, I command you! No excuses! If yes - oh, sorry, my bad. I'm glad to see we have similar tastes.
I'm excited to have you here, and though I have innumerable nicknames for you (beware, I love nicknames), I will also call you Piko. It makes me smile.
Have fun, and beware the crazy cat lady. Good morning!!!
The Panda has spoken, but I also love large families. Or rather, I've been emotionally scarred from being in one, and I'm currently recovering from it.
Enjoy the site, and I hope to see you around!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who