Hai! I'm newwwwwww

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hai! I'm newwwwwww

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Hey, I'm new here. As you can see. Since that's the subject. I found this site while searching for reviews from a christian perspective, and it has already become one of my favorite places on the internet! As soon as I'm allowed to, I'm writing up a few reviews. (^ _ ^) I'm really glad that there's a place like this, where nerds like me can voice their opinions without being trolled and hated on!

... I don't really know what else to say, so... thanks for reading this! :D I hope we become goooood friends!
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Re: Hai! I'm newwwwwww

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Your username I just--<3
Also, Tails <3
*ahem* anywho, Konichiwa~ Here's a panda bear hug~! *glomps*.
What anime/manga do you like?
Enjoy your stay ^-^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby DecooPunk » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:20 pm

New person! Yaaayy! Welcome to CAA :D
DecooPunk

Postby shooraijin » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Welcome. May white meese roam your dreams.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby drill » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
drill

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:13 pm

: D Thanks for the welcome! My favorite animes are Sword Art Online, Clannad, Attack on Titan and Hikaru No Go ^_^ Also, I love Avatar, if that counts! I'm in the middle of Ouran High School host club, and it's becoming a favorite, as well.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby MonkeydR » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:48 am

Yeha,
Hello all, newbie here also. Just became born again last yr so good to be saved with likeness to y'all <# well glad to bump into this place due to me seeking some guidance with some anime stuff. I've loved animes since ol skool mechs live voltron, voltes V, transformers, DBZ and you know the rest! atmm watchin shinge no kyojin hence theres some stuff i wanted to clarify before i watch it... I'm quite devoted to the savior but yeah i know i got a long road ahead! Hope all our journeys are thru his goodness and always pray for his salvation! Well chat laters!

PS best anime is imo is Tengen Toppa Gurren LaganN!
MonkeydR

Postby shooraijin » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:59 pm

MonkeydR, welcome -- please create your own thread in Who's Who so we can welcome you properly too.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:59 am

Welcome, welcome.
Your username is awesome. It makes me smile. Then it makes me laugh. Then it makes me choke on whatever I was eating at the time.
TAILS!!!!! Tails is wonderful and you are awesome for loving Tails and I'm so excited. I love Tails. Who needs Sonic?
Good to have you, and I have no craziness to share. I ran out when I was standing in the doorway of my dreams and got it all sucked out of me by the vacuum of nightmares.
Have fun, and end every sentence with "orange".
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Seriously, yes!!!! Tails FTW xD Live long and prosper! Thanks for the welcome!!
TheAlbinoMoose

Return to Who's Who