ohisashiburi long time no see

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

ohisashiburi long time no see

Postby Rzerox21xx » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:42 pm

I just recently posted in this thread yesterday for the first time snice 2011 or 2012, don't remember. well I posted a thread in the general section about my trip to Japan last December if you are interested in knowing the good details.

Also, I'm been going around in other forums trying to make new friends with like minded people. especially the http://www.narutoforums.com/ and made a few friends.

what would be even better than that is make new friends with other anime manga lovers who appericate Japanese culture and are believers. yes that would be even better. well PM me if you are interested in becoming a friend and chatting with me. you post here. and introduce yourself. and I will definitely respond. my social life hasn't been good outside online but it helps if I socialize more online. also it seems like Im in love with that Nippon and considering Missions there, which would be great.

The current manga and anime I follow right now as in I read the weekly chapters online, is Fairy Tail, Naruto and Bleach. the latter 2 seem to be ending soon. I also getting into Inuyasha, and I love Rurouni Kenshin, the live action movies jumpstarted my love for the series. I love Fullmetal Alchemist(just the manga and the brotherhood anime that follows it)I also have and love Yu Yu Hakusho, Slayers, Fullmetal Panic, Neon Genesis Evangelion both the series and the reboot movies, and I usually buy the anime I heard its good and follows the manga like Im going to preorder attack on titan.

I also enjoy listening to Jpop, Jrock and Jtechno. too I guess it because I watch a lot of anime openings and endings. I usually collect the anime and mangas to support the industry.

well I'm sorry if I'm reintroducting myself, its for the new people but I would like some new friends with common interest and beliefs.
Rzerox21xx

Re: ohisashiburi long time no see

Postby Rzerox21xx » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Here's me talking about my trip to Japan, I do have a few pictures on face book.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=65350
Rzerox21xx

Postby mechana2015 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Very cool. Welcome back!

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:00 pm

Welcome back. I don't believe we've met. *hand shake*
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who