Heya Everybody!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Heya Everybody!

Postby uranium52081 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello! ^_^
I wanted to take a min. and introduce myself! My name is Josh. I have loved anime since I was in middle school. More importantly I have loved God since I was in Pre-school! :D
This is my first post on here. I've spent the last few years really looking for other Christians who where into anime and being as fun and ridiculous as I am! It's been very difficult... In fact the only ones I've found are now my roomies! ^_^
My hope for being on here is to meet at least one or two other Otaku Christians in Kansas! But more than that to find people who can joke without all the sexual innuendo and bad language. To find people who actually live as if they believe God is real and our purpose is to glorify Him! That would be pretty sweet... ^_^

I've never spent much time on a forum before.. and I'm pretty lazy.. so please excuse my lack of awesome forum coding and formatting skillz...

With all that being said.. It's nice to meet you all! Please feel free to ask me any questions you'd like and I'll be as honest as possible! XD
uranium52081

Re: Heya Everybody!

Postby DecooPunk » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi! Welcome to CAA! :D What are some of your favorite anime? Do you read any manga? Do you Role-play?
DecooPunk

Postby drill » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Welcome to CAA uranium! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
drill

Postby Mithrandir » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:59 am

Welcome to the Nuthouse! :lol:

I gather you found us via some variation on a Google search like "christian anime fans" or something?
Mithrandir

Postby uranium52081 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:47 pm

DecooPunk wrote:Hi! Welcome to CAA! :D What are some of your favorite anime? Do you read any manga? Do you Role-play?

Some of my favorite animes are Clannad, Hajime no Ippo, Yakitate Japan, and so many more! I have been thinking about getting into some Manga but haven't had the time... school and work and life.. :/ I've Role-played before but it's been a while ^_^
uranium52081

Postby uranium52081 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:49 pm

Mithrandir wrote:Welcome to the Nuthouse! :lol:

I gather you found us via some variation on a Google search like "christian anime fans" or something?

Basically! lol Yeah I was just looking for "christian anime" and this was one of the only hits I got on an actual group! I'm pretty stoked about it and glad this is here! I'd really like to start a local chapter and try to build up a group of anime fans who love God as much as I do! ^_^
uranium52081

Postby anlptgtsg » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:17 am

Seems searching christian anime is what most people did to find this place. I happen to search christian anime alliance bec. of christian gamers alliance and though there probably is an anime.

Welcome to CAA. Have a blast.
anlptgtsg

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Welcome, welcome.
Oh, we're not fun or ridiculous. This place is very mellow, melancholy, mediocre, medium, megaboring, and just plain meh.
Well, it sounds like you're made for the place, and I'm excited to see if you can add to the insanity. Though, be warned, it's not exactly safe. Countless dangers lurk beyond the threshold of CAA. Though most of them are in the form of books. And architecture. Mostly books, though.
Have you seen Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle? Choose your answer wisely, because your life may depend upon it.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby shooraijin » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby uranium52081 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:38 am

I've seen Tsubasa Chronicle a long time ago.. but not Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Is it pretty awesome?
uranium52081

Postby rocklobster » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:02 pm

I actually finished Clannad a few days ago. What an emotional series! Anyway...
:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby emmatheveritas » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:18 pm

Hey, Josh! Great to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here! I'm a newbie here myself, so...we're a team! :dance: XD
Anyways, watch out for some of those who prowl around here. There are the vampires! Zey are eveyvhere vou go! (Quickly hides fangs in a cape) Ah...yes. Kidding. But anyways, still watch out! ;) Have fun here and I hope to see you round!
I have chortles! Veritas out!
:grin:
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:02 pm

As far as I know they're one and the same. :lol: Just two different ways of saying the name.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who