Hello, meet your newest member!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello, meet your newest member!

Postby CalebFishy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Hello, my name is Caleb. I am a true believer in Jesus Christ, I love gaming, watching anime, and talking with friends! My favorite anime is One Piece. Although I don't agree with everything anime has to offer, some of it is actually quite enjoyable! I am turning 15 on April 7th, and I live in Minnesota. I am also a forum vetran, with loads of experience using them! Hope to make loads of friends. :dance:
Can't wait to meet everyone,
- Caleb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i30WR3Ahnig
ClaecElric4God wrote:I've learned to appreciate things that I didn't before, because my primary desire is to see the Lord praised and glorified, by whatever means, as long as He approves of it.
CalebFishy

Re: Hello, meet your newest member!

Postby drill » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:30 pm

Welcome to CAA Caleb! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

What is your favorite video game?
drill

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Konichiwa~ Have a panda bear hug >w< *glomps*
what other anime do you like? '3'
enjoy your stay ^-^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Cloves » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:17 pm

CalebFishy wrote:Hello, my name is Caleb. I am a true believer in Jesus Christ, I love gaming, watching anime, and talking with friends! My favorite anime is One Piece. Although I don't agree with everything anime has to offer, some of it is actually quite enjoyable! I am turning 15 on April 7th, and I live in Minnesota. I am also a forum vetran, with loads of experience using them! Hope to make loads of friends. :dance:
Can't wait to meet everyone,
- Caleb

Hello Caleb ^-^ I only joined a few days ago myself. :)
I've never seen one piece but I know that one of my favourite seiyuu voice acts as Roronoa Zoro~

That's so nice about you being a true believer in Christ ^-^
Maybe if I see you around, we can talk about Him? :n_n: <3
Cloves

Postby Mithrandir » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Welcome to the Nuthouse! :lol:
Mithrandir

Postby goldenspines » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello and a warm welcome to you, CalebFishy. I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^ It's always nice to meet another One Piece fan.
goldenspines

Postby DecooPunk » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:03 am

Welcome to CAA! :D
DecooPunk

Postby shooraijin » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:46 am

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby CalebFishy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:28 pm

My favorite video games are: The Pokemon series, Growtopia, Minecraft, and basically anything Nintendo.
My favorite animes are: One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, and Sword Art Online.
Anyways, thanks guys for the warm welcome! :sweat: hehehe
ClaecElric4God wrote:I've learned to appreciate things that I didn't before, because my primary desire is to see the Lord praised and glorified, by whatever means, as long as He approves of it.
CalebFishy

Postby emmatheveritas » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Hey, there, fellow Christian and anime lover! I'm emmatheveritas , a newbie also! Although I don't have so much experience on social networking...actually, this is my first time on a S N! Do you like the band Pink Floyd? Good stuff; highly recommended! Hope you like it here and I hope to see you around! Welcome to the machine!
Veritas out!
I have chortles!
:grin: :dance:
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:50 am

Welcome, welcome.
Well, you came at just the right time. We had our annual survival test just a week or so ago, so you won't have to deal with that for awhile. Which also means an increased chance of survival. Someone should be along shortly to show you the ropes, unless of course you've already seen them. Don't touch the green one. It's a booby trap. But the rest of the ropes are fair game, as long as you don't use them for anything. And don't tie them in knots. And don't show them to strangers. And don't sell them on eBay. In fact, you should probably just leave them alone.
Minnesota! I know peeps from Minnesota. You must know them too! Did you get snowed in and have to dig yourself out and live in tunnels and ice fish out of igloos at all this year?
Anyways, nice to meet you, and hope to see you around the forums.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby CalebFishy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:25 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Welcome, welcome.
Well, you came at just the right time. We had our annual survival test just a week or so ago, so you won't have to deal with that for awhile. Which also means an increased chance of survival. Someone should be along shortly to show you the ropes, unless of course you've already seen them. Don't touch the green one. It's a booby trap. But the rest of the ropes are fair game, as long as you don't use them for anything. And don't tie them in knots. And don't show them to strangers. And don't sell them on eBay. In fact, you should probably just leave them alone.
Minnesota! I know peeps from Minnesota. You must know them too! Did you get snowed in and have to dig yourself out and live in tunnels and ice fish out of igloos at all this year?
Anyways, nice to meet you, and hope to see you around the forums.

Haha, thanks. But yeah we did have a lot of shoveling but definitely not igloos. Haha :grin:
CalebFishy

Postby rocklobster » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:45 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby K. Ayato » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:06 am

Howdy! :jump:
K. Ayato

Return to Who's Who