HEY GUYS!!!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

HEY GUYS!!!

Postby Troy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello Guys,
Mine name is Troy (yes that's my real name lol). I'm 19 years old and I'm a college student majoring in Finance. I've enjoyed anime ever since I was a little kid. My first anime ever was Pokemon :pikka: followed by Digimon. I'm really into the classics like Dragonball Z and Inuyasha. I also love the new animes such as Sword Art Online and I had just finished watching Anohana today (cried man tears of Joy). I'm also a strong believer in Christ but I have a struggling prayer life which mostly stems of a fear of being condemned. I have the full ambition to get over it though. I came to know Christ in grade 8 and my life changed for the better ever since then. Jesus is just amazing :D Anyway I'm really excited to be here and I hope to meet you all really soon. LET THE GREAT TIMES COMMENCE!!!
Troy

Re: HEY GUYS!!!

Postby K. Ayato » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Howdy! :jump:

I understand the prayer life challenge. Been there years ago. Used to hold God at arm's length, for lack of a better expression. Once I grasped that I can tell Him anything and not hold back, and learning more about Him, things have changed :).
K. Ayato

Postby drill » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:41 am

Welcome to CAA Troy! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

Do you have a favorite anime?
drill

Postby Lynna » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:04 am

Welcome :) How did you find us?
Lynna

Postby Troy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:32 am

K. Ayato wrote:Howdy! :jump:

I understand the prayer life challenge. Been there years ago. Used to hold God at arm's length, for lack of a better expression. Once I grasped that I can tell Him anything and not hold back, and learning more about Him, things have changed :).

Thanks for the advice. :)
Troy

Postby Troy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:37 am

drill wrote:Welcome to CAA Troy! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

Do you have a favorite anime?

Right now it's Naruto Shippuden I'm all caught up in the show and manga. Now I'm starting to watch One Piece again it used to come on on T.V. but it stopped (I'm so behind LOL they're not even at the Grandline yet. xD) I'm also starting to watch an anime my friend showed me called My Mental Multiple-Choice Power Is Completely Ruining My School Romantic Comedy. It's actually pretty good so far despite it's weird name.
Troy

Postby Troy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:38 am

Lynna wrote:Welcome :) How did you find us?

I was actually looking up Christian anime on Google and then I ended up finding you guys LOL.
Troy

Postby Midori » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:59 am

Welcome to CAA, Troy!

I notice you posted three times in a row, to quote three different posts. It's generally better to combine your posts together if you can, so that you don't have to double-post (or triple-post) to say what you want to. If you want to quote multiple people in one post, there's a way to do that. In the post editor page, at the bottom is a list of the previous posts in the thread (with the newest at the top). Each of those will have a "quote" button on it which, when clicked, should make a quote of that post appear in your post editor box. If you're using the Quick Reply feature you may have to press "Full Editor & Preview" to get there.

I hope that explanation was good enough. I can try to go into more detail if you want me to. At any rate, I hope you have a good time here.
Midori

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:09 pm

Troy? I wondered where that Trojan horse had come from... :lol:
Welcome to Christian Anime Asylum. I hope you enjoy your stay...
Oops.
Welcome to Christian AnimeAsylum :grin:
Welcome to CAA from all your fellow inmates! We hope to see you around the board very soon!
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby shooraijin » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Welcome, Troy.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:11 pm

Welcome to the Nuthouse! :lol:
Mithrandir

Postby DecooPunk » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:07 pm

Hello~ Welcome to CAA! :D
DecooPunk

Postby FourFourSeven » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:54 pm

NOTICE:

You are leaving the American sector, and entering the CAA.
Carrying weapons on AND off duty forbidden.
Obey all posting rules.

Welcome to the Alliance!
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby Troy » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Midori wrote:Welcome to CAA, Troy!

I notice you posted three times in a row, to quote three different posts. It's generally better to combine your posts together if you can, so that you don't have to double-post (or triple-post) to say what you want to. If you want to quote multiple people in one post, there's a way to do that. In the post editor page, at the bottom is a list of the previous posts in the thread (with the newest at the top). Each of those will have a "quote" button on it which, when clicked, should make a quote of that post appear in your post editor box. If you're using the Quick Reply feature you may have to press "Full Editor & Preview" to get there.

Thank You! As you can probably tell I haven't been on a forum for some time now.

DecooPunk wrote:Hello~ Welcome to CAA! :D

Thank You Deco! :)

FourFourSeven wrote:NOTICE:

You are leaving the American sector, and entering the CAA.
Carrying weapons on AND off duty forbidden.
Obey all posting rules.

Welcome to the Alliance!

ROGER THAT!!! >:D
Troy

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:01 pm

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Welcome, welcome.
Now that you're here, there's really no turning back. Don't say I didn't warn you. Oh, wait, I didn't. Well, don't say it anyways. But it's good to see a new face, and I look forward to meeting you. Don't worry, we don't dissect our new subjects or anything like that. But there's a good chance we'll pick your brain a lot. I personally always like to see how brains work. And newcomers are always a great source of study (since the rest of us are pretty brainless). Don't mind us if we act a little insane. We are. But don't worry, you will be, too! Soon enough...soon enough. Muahahahaha.....
Welcome, and hope to see you around the forums.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Ronigirl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:43 am

Hello I'm new to CAA as well! It's great to meet another college student here, even though I don't have much longer because I'll be graduating in May. lol I have yet to see Anohana, but it sounds awesome! :) Have you seen Toradora, or Working?
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Ronigirl

Postby Schokolade » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Hey Troy! I'm new here too and pretty much found this site the same way. You come off as really energetic and that makes your avatar all the more amazing! :XD:

I see you're a fan of the classics. All of which are pretty darn amazing. Tordadora and Working, as mentioned by the lovely user above me, are also good.
Schokolade

Return to Who's Who