Hello...:)

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello...:)

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Um...Hello everyone. I'm PLCdreamcatcher14. You can call me PLC or DreamC if you want. Um...I'm 18. I'm a girl. I'm a Christian (duh). I'm an anime/manga fan (duh again. Why else would I be here? :brow: ) Anyway, I'm very glad I've found this site (I've been kind of stalking it for a while. :sweat: ). Now I can talk with people who share my faith and my hobby. :D

My interests include watching anime (been a fan for going on three years), reading manga and web comics, writing my own original stories and songs, drawing, watching movies and tv shows, learning things especially about other cultures, learning languages (I've been trying to learn Japanese), horseback riding (even though I haven't been able to for a few years), and being stuck on the computer watching amvs.

My goals are to be a director/writer/producer and make shows and movies both live action and animated as well as write books and make at least one comic. I also want my stories to be beautiful, unique, and touching and to hopefully convince people to believe in God and bring them to Him. I'd also like too travel and see different places especially Japan. I really feel like God has made me love Asia particularly so I can help the people somehow. I don't know, anyway!

These are the anime shows I've watched: -----------Anime Movies: --------------------------------------------------------Manga I've Read Completely:

Vampire Knight/Vampire Knight: Guilty------------- Howl's Moving Castle--------------------------------------------------Vampire Knight
Ouran High School Host Club --------------------------Spirited Away-----------------------------------------------------------Ouran High School Host club
Fruits Basket -------------------------------------------- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind----------------------------------Fruits Basket
Fullmetal Alchemist-------------------------------------The Secret World of Arrietty
Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood--------------------5cm Per Second
Princess Tutu---------------------------------------------The Garden of Words
C-The Money of Soul and Possibility Control--------Physic School Wars
Clannad/Clannad: After Story-------------------------Summer Wars
No. 6-------------------------------------------------------Wolf Children
Air TV------------------------------------------------------And Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children if that counts.
Death Note
Soul Eater
My Little Monster
Tsuritama
The Daily Lives of High School Boys
Uta no Prince-Sama (Both seasons)
Free!
Silver Spoon (I haven't seen season two yet)
The Eccentric Family
Attack on Titan
Ano Hana: The Flower We Saw That day
Brothers Conflict
Kids on the Slope
Gankutsou: The Count of Monte Cristo
Pandora Hearts
Sword Art Online
Coppelion
Non Non Biyori
Meganbu!
Galleli (sp?) Donna
Beyond the Boundary
Kyousougiga
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Princess Jellyfish

Sorry for such a long winded intro. I'm kind of weird. Um, feel free to ask me any questions if you like but be prepared I'm a bit awkward as you can tell so what I say might not make sense. I look forward to chatting with you all!!! Thank you. Peace, Love, & Christ. :n_n:
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Re: Hello...:)

Postby Mithrandir » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Welcome to the Nuthouse! :D
Mithrandir

Postby drill » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Welcome to CAA DreamC! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

What is your favorite anime and/or manga?
drill

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:05 am

Welcome, welcome.

ANOTHER CRAZY PERSON!!!! I love crazy people! *shakes hand vigorously* You will love it here, I guarantee it. If you don't, we'll make you love it here! And if you're not crazy, we'll make you crazy! It doesn't take too long around here. You seem like a super awesome person, and I'm really excited to get to meet you, so don't run away.
Also, your anime list is awesome, and you've watched most of my favorite anime. PANDORA HEARTS! I'm gonna go hypeventilate for a minute because...just because.
Okay, I'm back. Howl's Moving Castle! That's awesome! I love that movie and I'm reading the book and it's awesome and that's awesome! If you'd like some suggestions on your manga list (and even if you wouldn't, because I'm rambling now :lol: ) I would recommend Pandora Hearts, Beast Master, Izayakaku, and probably something else I'm missing cause I can't think of it. And one other one that I can't tell you about because that would spoil everything later.

So, now that I've briefed you on the requirements to enter CAA, I have one important thing to discuss with you. It's a major flaw that a lot of people have, but we're willing to forgive it. And it's my duty to make sure that flaw is fixed, ASAP. So I shall have to explain this problem to you.

Tsubasa. You MUST watch Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. There is no other option. It is unforgivable to not have watched this anime. I'm feeling lenient at the moment, so I even give you permission to dislike it if you so choose. But you MUST watch it. And on top of that I highly recommend reading the manga. In fact, the manga is higher priority.

Okay, I'm done with my rant. Welcome to, as Mith put it so astutely, the Nuthouse! Nice to meet you, and can't wait to see you around the forums.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:57 am

Thank you everyone! I know I'm definitely going to have fun here in the nuthouse! :lol: :dizzy:

I love pretty much every anime I've watched but my favorites in no particular order are:

The FMA franchise (Both the original and Brotherhood, the OVAs and movies)
No.6
Princess Tutu
Death Note
And Kids on the Slope

My favorite Manga so far is Fruits Basket but I've started reading the Pandora Hearts Manga and I'm loving it too!

And Claec, Tsubasa will definitely be the next anime I watch! Promise!

Thank you everyone SO much! God Bless!!! :XD:
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Konichiwa~ <3
have a panda bear hug :3 *hugs*
Awe, princess tutu, I remember that show :D also, AnoHana c:
do you have any favorite videogames? (If you play them X3)
enjoy your stay~
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:55 am

Pandas! Thank you! And as far video games, I don't play them but I would like to. I feel like I'd probably really enjoy the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games.:D

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby shooraijin » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby FourFourSeven » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:34 pm

Welcome, Dreamcatcher.

You are leaving the American Sector,
And entering the CAA
Carrying weapons off/on duty forbidden
Obey posting rules.

In other words, welcome to the Alliance!
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:50 am

Thank you very much, everyone!!! :jump:

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Ronigirl » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:52 am

You have a great list of anime under your belt! I'm new to CAA too, and I'm excited to meet another awesome person! I'm a fan of Kids on the Slope, Beyond the Boundary, Clannad, and My Little Monster! I actually plan on cosplaying the parents from Clannad with my hubby! I'm even going to bake horrible bread to complete the outfits. XD lol I hope you have a great time here!
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Ronigirl

Postby emmatheveritas » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Hey, there! I'm emmatheveritas, another newbie here! It's great to meet you! (Shakes hand even MORE vigorously then Claec Elric and gives her a cocky smile) I hope you like it here! Welcome to the machine and I hope to see you around often. Wait...I think there's someone who I've seen as a guest on Deviant art called DreamCatcher101. That doesn't happen to be you? Anyways, are any of those manga/animes okay for younger fans? I haven't watched much anime, because I can't find anything that isn't for adults or older teens. But I have seen Princess Tutu, which is really great despite the hilarious name, Kiki's Delivery Service when I was really little, and Ponyo. Is there anything you can recommend?
Hope you like it here! Big warm welcomes!
Veritas out!
I have chortles! :grin:
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Return to Who's Who