Greetings CAA!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Greetings CAA!

Postby Flying_leaves » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Greetings good people of CAA!

I just thought I would say hi as I have never really properly introduced myself. I am Flying_leaves as one can see (but you can call me Mel, if you so wish) and I enjoy anime and manga, being Christian/Catholic, and have more recently become obsessed with learning languages :n_n:. I have been away from this site since the beginning of 2013, I believe :o , so hello again and welcome to those who have just recently joined!

I hope to be more active in this community again and look forward to meeting you all!
~*~Mel~*~
When life is rough, pray. When life is great, pray.
"...forgetting what lies behind but straining forward to what lies ahead, I continue my pursuit toward the goal, the prize of God's upward calling." ~ Phillippians 3:13-14
http://flylikealeaf.tumblr.com :grin:

<3~*Sakamichi no Apollon*~<3
Flying_leaves

Re: Greetings CAA!

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:36 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby anlptgtsg » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:40 am

Welcome back. :n_n:
anlptgtsg

Postby LastLfan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Welcome back, i believe i remember seeing your name aroud the forum
LastLfan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:41 am

Welcome, welcome.
Wow, it's been a long time since we've had a newcomer, though I suppose you're technically not a newcomer. That said, welcome to the tea party! I hope you like your peril with a bit of mild terror thrown in, because otherwise it's really bitter and hard to swallow. A lump of risk also adds a lot of flavor, but whether you want that with it is totally up to you. Some prefer it without. I would generally say warm is better than cold, but sometimes that icy chill can really give you a jumpstart on your day. I'll admit, warm peril can make you a bit sluggish and more susceptible to DEATH. You want to stay on your toes, or your odds aren't very good. Though lately the place has calmed down, and we've had a lot fewer casualties, so the odds are pretty even. But yeah, language learning will definitely help you out! If you can speak geek, critic, loner, enthusiast, intellectual, sarcasm, joker, and standard boring, you've definitely got a head start on other new guys. All in all, it sounds like you've got your bases covered, and I look forward to watching your progress!

Anyways, it's good to meet you, and hope to see you around the forums.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby FreddyCast » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:49 pm

You are very welcomed here in the family of CAA. It's good of you to return. Christ's Love be with you always, Mel.
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:55 am

Greetings Mel! Have you read Vermonia? One of my favorite characters has that name!
Anyways, welcome to CAA! In case you're wondering what that really stands for, it means Christian Anime Asylum! So welcome to the club. I promise we'll never let you esca- I mean get bored! Oh wait...that won't work either XD.

Okay, I'm just kidding. Wellcome to Christian Anime Alliance. I hope you enjoy this place.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby drill » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Oh, wow... Somehow I missed this thread.

Welcome back to CAA Flying_leaves! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
drill

Return to Who's Who