Hello, my fellow artists and Christians!!!! ;D

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello, my fellow artists and Christians!!!! ;D

Postby emmatheveritas » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Hello, everyone! I am Emma the Veritas, (my username, an affiliation in the Christian science fiction/fantasy anime that I am creating, and the word for ''truth'' in Latin) and I am new here and I am curious as to what this website has in store. I am a girl who lives in North-eastern America. I am an aspiring author and artist who is entirely self-taught in anime. I have been drawing anime since November of last year. I love my church, my family of six (including me) and my Savior Jesus Christ.
I love to read, especially the Warriors series by Erin Hunter and all of Bryan Davis' Dragons in our Midst books. Also, I enjoy playing piano, listening to Pink Floyd ( I loooove the Animals album!), sculpting, going to church, drawing (obviously! :D, singing, speaking Mandarin Chinese, reading the Bible :P , playing capture-the-flag :cool: ,writing original and fan-fiction stories, and just plain sharing Jesus. :thumb:
I also love Nintendo Mario games, such as Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Super Paper Mario ,( I love that psychopathic jester who is da man, Dimentio :red: !!!!) Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (I have much fury, but I am still having the love for you as brothers and sisters of Christianity even if you are not loving Lord Fawful as much as I am), Mariokart 7, and New Super Mario Bros. 2. If you love my aforementioned most favorite villain, Fawful, as much as I do, let me know! I am a walking Mariowiki and I know and love bunches of Mario characters even from games that I have never played, like Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga,and Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door.
Anyways, I am a very big lover of Jesus and I hope to meet some great friends who love Jesus and anime as well!
God Bless you all and thanks so much for taking the time to read my bio! :sweat:
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Re: Hello, my fellow artists and Christians!!!! ;D

Postby goldenspines » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Hello and a warm welcome to you, Emma the Veritas. I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^
goldenspines

Postby Xeno » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:49 pm

One of these days you've gotta be crazy and have a cigar. I'm lost for words, what do you want from me? Anyway, keep talking and welcome to the machine.
Xeno

Postby anlptgtsg » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:41 am

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy here :) Have a nice day
anlptgtsg

Postby rocklobster » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:38 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA! Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby drill » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:45 am

Welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
drill

Postby DecooPunk » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Welcome to CAA! :D
DecooPunk

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:04 am

Welcome, welcome.
Curious as to what this website has in store, eh? Trust me, you really don't want to know. Oh, you do? Well, then. I'll tell you.
This website has in store all of the most insane, crazy, unfathomably random stuff on the planet. And a pretty dangerous and rigorous routine that involved crocodiles, pitchforks, suitcases, and telephone booths. If you survive the first few days, it's almost guaranteed that you'll last the next week. But nothing past that looks very promising. You can expect to lose a major part of yourself here...your sanity. That or your favorite color. I really don't know which is more likely. But you will undoubtedly lose one of them. And if you tell me that you haven't watched Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, you are in big trouble.
So Mario. But I have a much more pressing question for you. What about Zelda? How can one be a fan of Mario more than Zelda? Is this even possible? What country are you from? Are you well? I need answers! And a chalkboard. And some sleep, apparently.
Anyways, welcome to CAA, and hope to see you around the forums. If you make it that far.... *ominous background music*
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby shooraijin » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Xeno wrote:One of these days you've gotta be crazy and have a cigar. I'm lost for words, what do you want from me? Anyway, keep talking and welcome to the machine.

Oh, by the way, which one's Pink?

Welcome, Emma.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby emmatheveritas » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:48 pm

You guys are all so great!Thank you so much for all the warm welcomes! It really makes me feel like I will make some good friends here! Hold on and I'll try to mention all of you...
Hey, Xeno and shooraijin, you guys are so cool. I knew right away that you were making Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here references! My dad introduced me to Pink Floyd at a real young age, and Wish You Were Here has always been one of my fondest memories, strangely especially Welcome to the Machine and Have a Cigar!How did you know?! ¦D Thanks so much! You made my heart soar.
And ClaecElric you are an absolute riot! XD And hold on, your sig looks like it has a food metaphor! Do you know Lord Fawful? I like Fawful, not Mario, the stupid red fink-rat with jumpy hammers and stompy boots of ouchies and tears! Also, as you can plainly tell, I was BORN without sanity !!!! I have never played a Zelda game in my life and I hadn't planned to, but maybe you can change that; do you have any recommendations? I have a 3Ds so maybe one of the new ones coming out? But yes, it is very possible to enjoy Mario games without Legend of Zelda.:]
Also, what the heck is a jelly baby,rocklobster? Also, that picture that you have in your sig looks like a stretched out version of Grand Moff Tarkin from Star Wars: A New Hope. o.O
You seem like someone who can give a lot of good info on this site, goldenspines. Be ready! I am coming for you....Dun Dun Duuuuuunnnnnn!!
Anyways,thank you everybody else whom I foolishly forgot to thank. You all make me feel so blessed!
Oh, and one more thing...''I...have...-''
(fill in the blank and I will give you a cookie! hint: hopefully this smile shold give you a clue... 8D ) ;D
Veritas out!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Postby FreddyCast » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:02 am

Much Love from us all in CAA, my sister in Christ. Please enjoy it here. There are great people here and wonderful friends to make.
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:51 am

Welcome~
Here, have panda bear hug *glompage*
Oooo, you draw? :3 Are you going to post any of your art? >u<

D'aw, Pink Floyd fan <3

enjoy your stay~
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:47 am

emmatheveritas wrote:I have never played a Zelda game in my life and I hadn't planned to, but maybe you can change that; do you have any recommendations? I have a 3Ds so maybe one of the new ones coming out? But yes, it is very possible to enjoy Mario games without Legend of Zelda.:]

You poor child....

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....*evil laughter continues for an obnoxiously long period of time*. Do I have recommendations? Well, sadly I don't know anything about 3DS, except that apparently Ocarina of Time was remade for it. So go play it! Ocarina of Time is arguably the second best Zelda game ever!!!! Skyward Sword is also awesome, as is Minish Cap, A Link to the Past, maybe Twilight Princess (not a huge fan here, but most people love it), and....nevermind. They're all awesome. Seriously, this isn't one of those "I'm a huge fan so I'm going to spout off random stuff and demand that you be a fan too or die by my hand" spiels...well, maybe it is, but that's beside the point. Seriously, though, despite the over-popularity and unfounded hype, as well as all those old sentimental fools who love it just because, Zelda really is an awesome series, and it seems pretty cliche to say you're missing out by not playing it, but I really don't know how else to explain it.
I don't know if you have access to a Wii or N64, but if you do, I demand that you play Majora's Mask. Best. Game. Ever. Well, that's a rather uneducated statement, but still...Majora's Mask is indisputably the best Zelda game of all time. And anyone who disputes it will be tied up and shoved into a box for three days with nothing but the smell of dirty socks and the screeching of parakeets to keep them company.

tl;dr You'll probably survive not playing any Zelda games, but I really think you should play at least one.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Nate » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:47 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Skyward Sword is also awesome

topkek

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Xeno » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Play Ocarina of Time 3D and A Link Between Worlds. Most of the Game Boy games are also on the 3DS eShop.
Xeno

Postby shooraijin » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:26 pm

Wish You Were Here has always been one of my fondest memories, strangely especially Welcome to the Machine and Have a Cigar!How did you know?!

My personal favourite is Atom Heart Mother, but I'm weird. Wish You Were Here is still very good, though.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby emmatheveritas » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:05 pm

:hug:
Aw, thanks for all the recommendations, all! Oh yes... was it shooraijorin (sorry if I spelled that wrong) that said they like Atom Heart Mother?.... Yes my dad keeps telling me he needs to find his tape of that.. although he says that the early Pink Floyd was a little strange...
And I will definitely try to post my work..even though I've been drawing manga for alittle over a year now...you'll love it I guarantee!
Anywhos.. YOU ...Nate... you insulted me in another post :eyebrow: Naw.. I'm just kidding, but you said that you didn't like SPM in my game review...fururururu... I know that the 3D flip DOES get annoying.. You don't even like Dimentio? Not Dimmy? Pease forgive me! I know...your're a moderator and you are a Christian peer...I'm so sorry! :waah!: Anyhows, thanks again for all the love and panda glomps! :hug:
I have chortles!
Veritas out! :)
emmatheveritas

Postby shooraijin » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Early Floyd is indeed weirder, and some of it is true psychedelia, but Atom Heart Mother is actually very formalist (Ron Geesin's influence on the band).

shooraijin

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:25 am

Xeno wrote:Play Ocarina of Time 3D and A Link Between Worlds. Most of the Game Boy games are also on the 3DS eShop.

*gasp* Is this true?! Then emmatheveritas, I highly recommend Link's Awakening. Obviously the Gameboy graphics are less than awesome, but I love that game. In my opinion, it's definitely worth your time.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Sammy Boy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:34 am

Welcome to the forum Emma The Veritas, you will find lots of interesting people on this forum.

Enjoy your stay. :)
Sammy Boy

Postby Xeno » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:38 am

ClaecElric4God wrote:
Xeno wrote:Play Ocarina of Time 3D and A Link Between Worlds. Most of the Game Boy games are also on the 3DS eShop.

*gasp* Is this true?! Then emmatheveritas, I highly recommend Link's Awakening. Obviously the Gameboy graphics are less than awesome, but I love that game. In my opinion, it's definitely worth your time.

All of the Downfall timeline games except A Link to the Past are on the eShop. Only one I don't have is Link's Adventure because that was a bad game.
Xeno

Postby Nate » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:34 pm

emmatheveritas wrote:Naw.. I'm just kidding, but you said that you didn't like SPM in my game review...fururururu... I know that the 3D flip DOES get annoying.. You don't even like Dimentio? Not Dimmy? Pease forgive me! I know...your're a moderator and you are a Christian peer...I'm so sorry!

I didn't say I don't like SPM, just that I think it's not a great game. I still played it and enjoyed it but I'd say it's almost certainly the worst Paper Mario game by a longshot, though I guess some people would give that title to Sticker Star (I liked Sticker Star much more though). I also honestly don't remember Dimentio for the life of me. I remember Count Bleck and Mimi fine, but Dimentio is one big blank spot in my memory, I guess he didn't make that much of an impression on me.

Also I uh...I'm not a moderator, not sure where you got that from. Moderators have blue names. I also somehow doubt I qualify as a peer but that's another subject entirely.
Xeno wrote: Only one I don't have is Link's Adventure because that was a bad game.

You're a bad game. >:(

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Ante Bellum » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Quick, someone make Nate a mod.
Ante Bellum

Postby shooraijin » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:40 pm

No.

shooraijin

Postby Xeno » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:49 pm

It would either be incredibly uneventful or like turning the site into the Thunderdome. Kind of like playing roulette with a landmine.
Xeno

Postby LastLfan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:20 am

I'm a little late to the party but hi, finally someone who likes Fawful, i have only played superstar saga though. I can vouch for ocarina of time, its a great game, if you have a 3ds may i ask have you played kingdom hearts or pokemon X/Y? And finally what is your favorite anime
LastLfan

Postby emmatheveritas » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:13 pm

WHAAAAAAT? Someone who is having the liking of the one who is Lord Fawfullllll?
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH! I HAVE CHORTLES AND HAPPINESS OF MUCH!!!
YOU HAVE ROCKING, LASTL1AN!
The only game in the series I haven't played is Superstar Saga, but I've researched it so much I know it like I've played it! I HAVE LOVING FOR MISTRESS CACKLETTA! She has epicness!
I am such a huge fan of Fawfie, I dressed up as him for Halloween. I know everything and anything about him. Have questions? Want to know what fanfics to read? Go to me! And yes, I am as crazy as Fawful. Thanks for the welcome! God bless you!
Veritas out!
I still am having chortles!
emmatheveritas

Postby Mullet Death » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:16 am

Anyone who loves Pink Floyd and Jesus is okay in my book.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:47 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
Also, what Pink Floyd song do you like best?
rocklobster

Return to Who's Who