Hello Everynyan!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello Everynyan!

Postby Kirito799 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:37 am

My name is Jason. I'm an otaku, Christ-follower, gamer, movie critic, geek, nerd, and just all around awesomeness! I'm 21 years old (210,000 in shinigami years XD) and my favorite animes are: Gurren Lagann. Ghost in the Shell, Darker Than Black, Last Exile, FLCL, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Guilty Crown, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sword Art Online, Suisei No Gargantia, Kore wa Zombie desu ka?, Hellsing Ultimate, Madoka Magica, Infinite Stratos, Senran Kagura, Strike Witches, and alot more. Favorite mangas would be: Bleach, Naruto, Hellsing, Highschool of the dead, Rurouni Kenshin, Gantz, Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan, Freezing, Beelzebub, Medaka Box, Breaker, Black Lagoon, and more. I have more favorites but that's all I'll say for now. First anime I've watched was Gundam Wing on Toonami and I've been drawn to anime since then. I go to A-kon every year (the biggest anime convention in dallas) and if you plan to go let me know if I'll see you. I'm open to most animes and mangas (as long as they don't suck) so feel free to give me a good recommendation. Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask. :thumb:

Here's my facebook:https://www.facebook.com/maadara.sousuke
Here's my twitter:https://twitter.com/Kirito799

God bless and may the force be with y'all!
Kirito799

Re: Hello Everynyan!

Postby anlptgtsg » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:45 am

Welcome to CAA. Hope you have fun :)
anlptgtsg

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:28 am

Hello. *Looks around for Rocklobster then whispers*

Would you like a jelly baby?
raider~joseph

Postby drill » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:15 pm