Thinking of you...

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Thinking of you...

Postby Sammy Boy » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:44 am

I have put off posting this for a couple of months, because I felt it might come across as being awkward, and a tad creepy (?). :sweat:

But the fact is, sometimes when I have spare time here and there, I would think about the people on this forum and wonder how they are doing.

Even though I don't know any of you in real life, I do think about how your day has been, whether you have experienced anything that made you happy, or whether you have learned something new and interesting about the world.

I haven't been very active on this forum because much of my time is divided between work, housework, and looking after my family. And sometimes when I have spare time left over I take a break (e.g. drawing, reading, TV, video games).

Through reading some of your posts and messages (some from recently, some from a long time ago), some of you have helped me become a more informed and wiser person. Some of you have also prayed for my prayer requests - which I am really grateful for. I wanted to thank the following people (in alphabetical order):

Ace33Wing, Atria35, bigsleepj, Bobtheduck, ClaecElric4God, Crossfire, goldenspines, K. Ayato, Kura Ookami, Lynna, mechana2015, Mr. SmartyPants, mysngoeshere56, Nate, Omega Amen, Princess Kairi, rocklobster, shooraijin, Tigerchu, Warrior 4 Jesus, Xeno, Yuki-Anne.

Take care and see you around. :)
Sammy Boy

Re: Thinking of you...

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:00 am

This isn't creepy at all. Hopefully my replying to it isn't creepy either. :sweat:

First off; oh, wow. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. I'm truly honored. I know I personally don't deserve your praise.
But anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for sharing this. I don't know about anyone else, but it made my day. I think it's awesome that you had the initiative and were willing to make this post, and I really appreciate having you around at CAA. Thanks for being an encouragement.

You have a fantastic day, and God bless!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who