Hello, I'm new here! =D

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello, I'm new here! =D

Postby LLawliet » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:33 pm

So.. I'm really glad I found a website like this! Where I can talk to other christian anime fans. That makes me happy, because my experience with other fans so far wasn't so great. Don't know about you guys, but i'm always unfortunate enough to find the creepy perverted fans.(even preteen girls) And that makes me sad. :( I even thought about dropping anime because of them, I just felt like I was into something bad.. is that weird? xD

Anyway! about myself: I really love L from Death Note so very much, i'm obsessed! I like playing videogames, I'm a fan of Shounen Jump manga and anime. like Gintama, Naruto, hunter x hunter, one piece and more. Shojo is okay aswell. i like fruits basket ^_^
LLawliet

Re: Hello, I'm new here! =D

Postby DecooPunk » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Welcome to CAA! :D
Speaking of video games, do you like LOZ? because I love LOZ. ^^
Do you like Studio Ghibli?
DecooPunk

Postby Makachop^^128 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Welcome! I know your feeling :) thats how I felt when I first got into anime! but believe me there are some good fans out there!
What video games do you play?
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby shooraijin » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Firo » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Welcome I'm new my self! I know how you feel! What are some interests outside of anime? (books, video games, movies?) :D
"No man is a fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

https://www.facebook.com/mcrilly3
Firo

Postby drill » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
drill

Postby PandaPop » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:24 pm

I can also relate, its not weird at all, I didn't even tell my closest friends for the first few years I was watching anime because of the stereotypes about people who watched anime at my high school (and sadly a lot of those stereotypes about the anime crowd there were true :/).
Anywhooo WELCOME!!! I love L as well I'll never forget how awesome I thought he was when they first showed him in the show, it was such a perfect shock!!
PandaPop

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:57 am

Welcome!
Mithrandir

Postby silvanis2.0 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Most awesome choice of username (and character to obsess over >w<). Welcome to the madness! I hope to see you around the forums.
silvanis2.0

Postby Sammy Boy » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:06 am

Welcome to CAA. :)
Sammy Boy

Postby Mullet Death » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:04 pm

What uuup

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Welcome, welcome.
As you traverse the mountains of CAA, through the rivers of posts, the forest of the chatroom, the horizon that is...the future...never forget, this is simply an anime forum. Never lose sight of the reality of it. Take hold of your sanity, and never let it go, or you may never see it again. Become one with rationality. Do not be overcome by the ridiculous randomness of the board. Do not succumb to the insanity! Or your true self will become...warped, twisted, confusing.
Forgive me if my welcome is a bit...over the top. I'm listening to epic music. Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay, and I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Welcome to CAA
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Konichiwa~! Have a panda bear hug *hugs* >u<

awe, I know how you feel ^^ and were glad to have you c:

enjoy your stay~
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby johnnydead83 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Heh I know what you mean about the stereotypes. The unfortunate part is, as my older brother says, "Stereotypes exist for a reason." Anyway, enjoy your time around here, and have fun! :)

Rank from Most-Least favorite: Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, & the Chronicles of Narnia.
johnnydead83

Return to Who's Who