Hello again!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello again!

Postby TheGasMaster438 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am not new here, but I have been inactive for so long that I may as well reintroduce myself :sweat:

How do you do? You could call me an otaku Christian, and you could also say I am a mangaka artist :) I love mostly futuristic and realistic drama and comedy themed anime/manga.

I love Jesus, the Spirit, and the Heavenly Father very much, but I am by no means a perfect Christian :sweat: I would love to meet some fellow believers! :D
Jesus is the Love in this world! :D

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 :n_n:
TheGasMaster438

Re: Hello again!

Postby drill » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Welcome back to CAA! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

What is your favorite anime and/or manga?

TheGasMaster438 wrote: and you could also say I am a mangaka artist

Really? That's really cool :D I'd like to see your work sometime.
drill

Postby TheGasMaster438 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:16 pm

drill wrote:Welcome back to CAA! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

What is your favorite anime and/or manga?

TheGasMaster438 wrote: and you could also say I am a mangaka artist

Really? That's really cool :D I'd like to see your work sometime.

Hello Drill! Glad to meet you :) and thank you!

I would have to say that I am a fan of Full metal panic and the rockman.exe manga, but i could go on forever XD. What is your favorite anime or manga?

I will definitely have to post some artwork in the art corner forum sometime! :D

God Bless!

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 :n_n:
TheGasMaster438

Postby drill » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Let's see, my favorite anime would have to be Steins;Gate mostly because I love stories with time travel in them. Also, I have just recently started reading manga, so I don't have a favorite yet.

You know, Full Metal Panic has been on my list to watch for a while now, since you mentioned it was your favorite, I'll have to make sure to watch that next. :n_n:
drill

Postby TheGasMaster438 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 pm

drill wrote:Let's see, my favorite anime would have to be Steins;Gate mostly because I love stories with time travel in them. Also, I have just recently started reading manga, so I don't have a favorite yet.

You know, Full Metal Panic has been on my list to watch for a while now, since you mentioned it was your favorite, I'll have to make sure to watch that next. :n_n:

I've heard about steins gate! I'll probably have to check that one out now XD

Just so you know, full metal panic is very funny, but it is almost like a love story as well with plenty of action of course, and it has mecha in it :grin: one of the best things about the series is the military man Souske and his interactions with Kaname. I've only read the manga, but the anime is probably just as good :cool:

TheGasMaster438

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Welcome back, I don't believe we've met. *hand shake* Is there some story behind the username?
Also, do you like Gatorade? Because I tried the stuff, and it wasn't very exciting. Well, it actually gave me a headache, but that's beside the point. Also, do you believe that Gatorade actually gives you energy?
Anyways, welcome back, nice to meet you, and hope to see you around the forums.
Ooh, another FMP fan!
Awesome.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby TheGasMaster438 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:23 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Welcome back, I don't believe we've met. *hand shake* Is there some story behind the username?
Also, do you like Gatorade? Because I tried the stuff, and it wasn't very exciting. Well, it actually gave me a headache, but that's beside the point. Also, do you believe that Gatorade actually gives you energy?
Anyways, welcome back, nice to meet you, and hope to see you around the forums.
Ooh, another FMP fan!
Awesome.

Hey there ClaecElric4God!

(Shakes hand) It's nice to meet you as well.

I think the motive behind the name was to mix something cool (Master, like a master of something) with something goofy (Gas) to make a balance between the two qualities. Yeah, I kind of have a strange sense of humor XD you have a nice username as well :D

Gatorade is awesome, but not when it gives a headache! D: it seems to help bring energy back after a good workout, but other than that, it's kinda hard to tell. I hear it can actually be fattening if drunk without working out or sweating it off afterwards, because it is designed to replace all the minerals we lose. Kinda wonder what the B-vitamins are for though :/

Souske the main man! He is flipping awesome :D especially because he has the one stern look on his face most of the time XD it's great to meet another FMP fan! You ever play Metal Gear Solid? That game seems a lot like FMP military (and mech) wise

God bless and see you around the forums!

TheGasMaster438

Postby rocklobster » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:39 am

Hey I remember you! Good to see you again!
rocklobster

Postby Makachop^^128 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:32 am

Welcome back!
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby TheGasMaster438 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:24 am

rocklobster wrote:Hey I remember you! Good to see you again!

Hey there Rocklobster! Thank you! I am glad to be back here with you guys :D

How has life been treating you?

Makachop^^128 wrote:Welcome back!

Hey Makachop!

Thank you! It's good to be back :D

How are you today?

TheGasMaster438

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:49 pm

TheGasMaster438 wrote:You ever play Metal Gear Solid? That game seems a lot like FMP military (and mech) wise

I haven't played that, but I've heard good things about it. I'll have to look into it.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby TheGasMaster438 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:57 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:
TheGasMaster438 wrote:You ever play Metal Gear Solid? That game seems a lot like FMP military (and mech) wise

I haven't played that, but I've heard good things about it. I'll have to look into it.

If you like stealth games, it's really good! Only Snake isn't like Souske at all, and the story is more serious and political.

TheGasMaster438

Postby Makachop^^128 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:00 pm

TheGasMaster438 wrote:

Hey Makachop!

How are you today?

Doing alright! :3 what about yourself?
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby TheGasMaster438 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:28 am

Makachop^^128 wrote:
TheGasMaster438 wrote:

Hey Makachop!

How are you today?

Doing alright! :3 what about yourself?

I'm not too bad, could use a little more sleep, but not bad! Thank you for asking! :) just so much work that needs to be done.

TheGasMaster438

Postby anlptgtsg » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:56 pm

I remember you. Not sure we interacted though
anlptgtsg

Postby TheGasMaster438 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:36 am

anlptgtsg wrote:I remember you. Not sure we interacted though

I suppose a formal greeting is called for! hello! It is nice to meet you officially. :) how are you today?

May God bless you :D

TheGasMaster438

Postby anlptgtsg » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:12 am

I'm fine thank you. Just a normal Sunday today. Oh excuse my rudeness. Hello

God bless you too :n_n:
anlptgtsg

Return to Who's Who