I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret.

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret.

Postby Kirito » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:57 am

Hi everyone,

Like everyone else, it seemed only right to say hello to the people of these forums. So Hello.

Also my wife and I love watching anime and playing games, she has other interests then them like music and all.
But I usually am looking for animes for us to watch together. So I thought to myself, what better place but here? Why because you all seem to be Christian which really helps since we are both believers and followers of Jesus. So if you have any ideas on what Anime's we should watch please tell me.

We are currently working on Attack on Titan.
We just finished SAO last night, hence the reason why I am here, I need something else while I wait for that one episode a week of AOT.

Thanks again, glad to be here, hopefully I can find something to help everyone else out with as well. Maybe I will hit up the gaming section or someone can teach me the whole Roleplaying with Text. thanks.
Kirito

Re: I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret.

Postby drill » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Welcome to CAA Kirito!

As I am fairly new to anime, I probably can't answer your question, but if you look at this thread: Once more, with feeling: Finding the Best Anime of 2012, anything that has survived so far is probably worth at least looking into.

Hope you enjoy your stay :D
drill

Postby goldenspines » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Hello and a very warm welcome to you Kirito. I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^

To add onto Drill's suggestion of checking out the best of anime thread, it's still in its early voting stages. The discussion gets much more exciting once we approach the semi-finals and finals where people will pour out their hearts and souls to tell us why they love each anime they are voting for and how they want to share that happiness with the rest of the world.
Or something like that.
goldenspines

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Welcome, welcome. It's wonderful to meet you. You might be the first "person named after an anime character" I've met on this forum. That said, I love your username and your avatar. Welcome to the madhouse.
Hm, I can't guarantee that my recommendations are amazing or anything, but I insist that you watch Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (if you haven't already). Other than that, there's tons and I'd bore you to tears naming off a bunch of random titles. So first, Tsubasa, then come back and tell me what you think.
Also, another Attack on Titan fan! I hate this show so much, and yet I find myself completely captivated by it, and impatiently await each new episode. (weird, right?) Who's your favorite character?
Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay and see you around the forums.

goldenspines wrote:The discussion gets much more exciting once we approach the semi-finals and finals where people will pour out their hearts and souls to tell us why they love each anime they are voting for and how they want to share that happiness with the rest of the world.
Or something like that.

Goldy, you just made my day. :lol:
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Banana Lobster » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:36 pm

If you're looking for anime to watch, I'd suggest posting in the Anime Recommendations Thread. As for the RPing, you ask one of the people who has been RPing for a while, like RockLobster, JingoJaden, or DiamonDragon, as I'm sure they'd be better able to explain it then me, as I'm still fairly new to it myself.
Banana Lobster

Postby Kirito » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:31 am

drill wrote:Welcome to CAA Kirito!

As I am fairly new to anime, I probably can't answer your question, but if you look at this thread: Once more, with feeling: Finding the Best Anime of 2012, anything that has survived so far is probably worth at least looking into.

Hope you enjoy your stay :D

Thanks for the link, I am looking it over right now. This will play a important role in choosing soon to be watched Anime. Thank you Drill and thanks for the welcome.

goldenspines wrote:Hello and a very warm welcome to you Kirito. I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^

To add onto Drill's suggestion of checking out the best of anime thread, it's still in its early voting stages. The discussion gets much more exciting once we approach the semi-finals and finals where people will pour out their hearts and souls to tell us why they love each anime they are voting for and how they want to share that happiness with the rest of the world.
Or something like that.

You already have me thinking of what I would say to defend the Anime's I have come to love. Thanks for the Welcome.

ClaecElric4God wrote:Welcome, welcome. It's wonderful to meet you. You might be the first "person named after an anime character" I've met on this forum. That said, I love your username and your avatar. Welcome to the madhouse.
Hm, I can't guarantee that my recommendations are amazing or anything, but I insist that you watch Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (if you haven't already). Other than that, there's tons and I'd bore you to tears naming off a bunch of random titles. So first, Tsubasa, then come back and tell me what you think.
Also, another Attack on Titan fan! I hate this show so much, and yet I find myself completely captivated by it, and impatiently await each new episode. (weird, right?) Who's your favorite character?
Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay and see you around the forums.

goldenspines wrote:The discussion gets much more exciting once we approach the semi-finals and finals where people will pour out their hearts and souls to tell us why they love each anime they are voting for and how they want to share that happiness with the rest of the world.
Or something like that.

Goldy, you just made my day. :lol:

I'm the first person to name themselves a Anime character on these boards? Wow, what an honor. LOL I find it impossible to have patience when waiting for Attack On Titan, I use cruncyroll through my Xbox to watch it, and I check my twitter feed everyday hoping the next episode is launched. My favorite character putting aside the tiresome monologues would have to be Eren, I like that he takes action, but I also like how he is still learning about the dark world he lives in. I think the journey with him is a interesting one. OH and Mikasa is awesome, I think I spelled her name. Levi is a beast, should I say anything else about him? haha

Also I will try this Tsubasa out first.

Banana Lobster wrote:If you're looking for anime to watch, I'd suggest posting in the Anime Recommendations Thread. As for the RPing, you ask one of the people who has been RPing for a while, like RockLobster, JingoJaden, or DiamonDragon, as I'm sure they'd be better able to explain it then me, as I'm still fairly new to it myself.

Hey thanks, I will speak with one of them, only problem is I might suck at it where is the forum to learn how to write.. or did I miss that while not paying attention in school? crap...
Kirito

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:57 am

Did someone mention my name? Incidentally, I'm going to post an RP right after I finish welcoming you!
:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby Kingdom » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:56 am

Hey finally found my old account name it was Kingdom! DUH! I couldn't remember so I made a new account called Kirito, but I remember now. Sorry for the confusion but could this thread be deleted?

Reasons why I didn't say anything about being a returning member:
#1 Didn't remember my username LOLz it was Kingdom..
#2 No one is going to remember me anyways LOL
So it's really like I am new lol
Kingdom

Return to Who's Who