Ello

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Ello

Postby Angelii777 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:03 am

Hi, I'm Alicia and well I'm obviously a newb lol..I'm not very good on introductions but I wanted to say hi. :red: I'm 21 yrs old and I've always believed in GOD..but didn't really followed HIM until my Revelation at 17 yrs old . From Then on I started to read Scripture more, go to Church more often..etc :D

I've also loved anime since I was maybe 11 or 12 give or take..but sometimes for me its a bit difficult to find a good anime that I could enjoy..especially hard to find Christian like anime. My favorite Anime would right now have to be Kaitou Saint Tail :angel: its cute and it has a good story to it lol. Hoping this sight could help me out...very much appreciated and Sorry if I'm typed to much n.n"

GOD Bless you all and all who you love in JESUS NAME AMEN :n_n:
"JESUS Said Unto Him, Thomas, Because You Have Seen ME, You Have Believed: Blessed Are They Who Have Not Seen, And Yet Have Believed". JOHN 20:29

"Be Strong And Of Good Courage, Fear Not, Nor Be Afraid Of Them: For THE LORD YOUR GOD, HE IT IS WHO DOES GO WITH YOU; HE WILL NOT FAIL YOU, NOR FORSAKE YOU". DEUTERONOMY 31:6
Angelii777

Re: Ello

Postby silvanis2.0 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:54 am

Welcome Angelii777! It's wonderful to see you so on fire. Can't wait to see you around the forums! :D
silvanis2.0

Postby drill » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Welcome to CAA Angelii777! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
drill

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Welcome aboard to the nutcase factory. Please leave your sanity outside, for if you bring it inside, you're bound to lose it.
Lol just kidding...maybe. ;) Have fun in here, watch out for the nuts, not to mention any names *cough*Claec*cough*FreddyCast*cough* and I hope to see you in chat or the RPG board sometime!
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:26 pm

*this post to be read with a British accent*
Welcome, welcome. Don't mind Wolf, she doesn't know what she's talking about. Everyone here is entirely sane. In fact, you could call this place "Boring Central". I assure you, this is an extremely laidback, high class, sophisticated, perfectly SANE forum. Nothing strange or out of the ordinary can be expected of any of us good, upstanding members. Be sure to attend the lovely tea parties we hold every day at dawn. It's lovely to meet you, and I encourage you to enjoy yourself to the fullest. May CAA light your way with good fortune (articulate the "u pronounced as you" in fortUne), and be a beacon of hope as you travel along life's way. Cheerio!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby shooraijin » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Welcome. Saint Tail is a classic. I know at least one (sadly no longer active on this site) big fan.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Angelii777 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Haha thankii guys and wolf's funny kinda reminds me of some pplz ik in reality...this is actually the first time I've done a forum thing n.n" so Ima have to prob figure some stuff out but I'll get there...GOD Bless yall w/ a good day
"JESUS Said Unto Him, Thomas, Because You Have Seen ME, You Have Believed: Blessed Are They Who Have Not Seen, And Yet Have Believed". JOHN 20:29

"Be Strong And Of Good Courage, Fear Not, Nor Be Afraid Of Them: For THE LORD YOUR GOD, HE IT IS WHO DOES GO WITH YOU; HE WILL NOT FAIL YOU, NOR FORSAKE YOU". DEUTERONOMY 31:6
Angelii777

Postby LastLfan » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Welcome, it's always good to have new victi-uh, i mean...friends...here on CAA
LastLfan

Postby Candle7 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Hello there newcomer! Welcome to this wonderful cra-I mean sane website :) Have fun and I hope to see you around the forums or chat!
"Lay off, I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks. What do you want me to do, fire my slingshot at him?" -Maes Hughes
"I already told you, A FIST IN HIS FACE!!" -Edward Elric
"Don't call me small! I'll break off your feet and stick em on your head!" -Edward Elric and me (though I'm not going to do anything violent)
Candle7

Postby Angelii777 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:23 pm

haha if this sites crazy that's fine w/ me n_n crazy makes it fun...as long as its the good kind of crazy lol

Angelii777

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:13 pm

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby Angelii777 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 am

Thank you guys n_n Glad to be here!

Angelii777

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:33 am

Agh! >< Totally missed this thread XD;;
Konichiwa~!!! Have a panda bear hug :3 *hugs*.

Well...since I was so late in welcoming you, and I don't really have a question...have a waffle (v^.^)>#
Enjoy your stay 'u'
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Angelii777 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Panda4christ:3 wrote:Agh! >< Totally missed this thread XD;;
Konichiwa~!!! Have a panda bear hug :3 *hugs*.

Well...since I was so late in welcoming you, and I don't really have a question...have a waffle (v^.^)>#
Enjoy your stay 'u'

lol Thankii the face is cute n.n >n.n> GOD Bless you

Angelii777

Return to Who's Who