Greetings from Saiai

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Greetings from Saiai

Postby Saiai » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ. I just signed in today, you guys can call me Saiai, its a Japanese word that means Beloved.
I'm so happy to find people apart from myself that are trying to make legit Christian Manga/Anime.
God has blessed me with the a wonderful talent for art, specifically Anime, and a vast imagination. I hope that I can use these talents to help the CAA to spread the Word of God and aid my personal ministry.

I'm always eager to make friends so look me up and send encouragement my way. Everyone can never have enough of that so I would be very uplifting.

Have a blessed day,

Your sister in Christ, Saiai :n_n:
Note: This signature will change due to new ideas and mood-swings!

My Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/TokyoClubPro
My DiviantArt
http://rouge-shujiko.deviantart.com/
Saiai

Re: Greetings from Saiai

Postby drill » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Welcome to CAA Saiai! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
drill

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Welcome, welcome.
Well, I know a few people on here who would love the help of an artist, so you'll probably be swarmed soon enough. :lol:
You should share some of your art in the art corner. I always love seeing people's work (and wishing I was half as good).
Anyways, welcome to CAA, and enjoy your time here. Hope to see you around the forums!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby LupoRedgrave » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Welcome to the CAA Saiai! Have fun here.
What are your favourite anime, or manga? Who is your favourite character from that series?

God bless and have a blessed day too!
...Proverbs 4:18...
LupoRedgrave

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Greetings! If you're looking for an idea man (lol) for a manga project then I'm your guy! By the way, are you Japanese or is that just a screen name? I used to have a mullet so it's not a completely dumb question lol.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby silvanis2.0 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:26 am

Welcome Saiai! I hope you meet lots of the awesome people here and have fun in this crazy place ^w^
-------------
Go mbeannaí Dia duit.
-------------
"What is it? There's no need to yell in unison!" -L, English Dub
silvanis2.0

Postby Sammy Boy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:28 am

Welcome to the forum Saiai, enjoy your stay. :)
Sammy Boy

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Konichiwa~! Have a panda bear hug c: (>^.^)>.
Ohhhh, you like drawing? I agree with Claec, you should share it in the art corner or original artwork section :3.
Do you have any favorite anime/manga? ^^.

Enjoy your stay ^-^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby rocklobster » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:47 pm

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby Saiai » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Wow I did not know I would get so many replies. *Overwhelmed with attention. Hides in corner*
Okay I noticed a lot of repeated questions so I'll try to answer them in this post, if I fail to answer anyone's questions feel free to message me at anytime.

The name Saiai is a screen name, sadly. T^T I wish I was Japanese or lived in Japan but then I wouldn't be who I am, so I'll wait on God to take me to the birth place of Anime. p.s. I have never been comfortable in sharing my actual identity or information on online anything so y'all will have to suffer my insecurities. Gomenesai!

Favorite Anime/Manga: ((Dear Lord there are too many)) *Ahem* Top 5. 1: Kuroshitsuji (Sebastian is smoking hot and I hope the one God picks out for me is just as good looking.) 2: Otomen (Kudos to those that know this manga). 3: Legend of Zelda (Game/Manga/ whatever loved it sense I was a kid) 4: Skip Beat. 5: MLP: FIM (I've seen it at Anime Conventions, it qualifies)

Okay I will try to post my artwork in my little corner thing *looks around for said corner* But it might take a while, still settling in.
Note: This signature will change due to new ideas and mood-swings!

My Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/TokyoClubPro
My DiviantArt
http://rouge-shujiko.deviantart.com/
Saiai

Postby shooraijin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:07 pm

I have never been comfortable in sharing my actual identity or information on online anything so y'all will have to suffer my insecurities.

Always a wise approach.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby PandaPop » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:44 am

Hellooo, I am new on here as well :) definitely took me a few days to figure out all the sections and "corners" I think I still may be overlooking some :shake:, seems to be laid out really well though. Anyway hope you stick around and I hope I do too hehe!
PandaPop

Postby AdriTan » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Welcome! I adore your choice in username! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby Candle7 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Welcome! Enjoy your time here and I love the username ^-^
"Lay off, I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks. What do you want me to do, fire my slingshot at him?" -Maes Hughes
"I already told you, A FIST IN HIS FACE!!" -Edward Elric
"Don't call me small! I'll break off your feet and stick em on your head!" -Edward Elric and me (though I'm not going to do anything violent)
Candle7

Postby Vilo159 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Good day to ye, Saiai, and welcome to the CAA! :thumb:
Vilo159

Postby Candle7 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:48 pm

I can't believe I missed this thread :sweat: Anyway, a belated welcome and enjoy your stay! :D
"Lay off, I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks. What do you want me to do, fire my slingshot at him?" -Maes Hughes
"I already told you, A FIST IN HIS FACE!!" -Edward Elric
"Don't call me small! I'll break off your feet and stick em on your head!" -Edward Elric and me (though I'm not going to do anything violent)
Candle7

Return to Who's Who