GREETINGS LOVERS OF JESUS AND ANIME!!!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

GREETINGS LOVERS OF JESUS AND ANIME!!!

Postby alexamasan » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Hello Everybody!

My user name is alexamasan (I came up with this name when I was around 17, now I'm 24). It's suppose to be pronounced like Alex-sama-san, but you can just call me Alex. I just got baptized in the Seventh-day Adventist Church last August, so not even a year yet. I am an avid student of the bible and I love to talk about Christian theology. I am pretty mellow and I try not to get involved in any kind of controversial debate, especially when such topics are posted on facebook. Though if any of these topics arise naturally in conversation, only the bored stares of the people I'm talking to will make me stop. I love the Lord Jesus Christ and it's great to find a community that does so.

However, I have been a fan of anime since I was a child. I was 9 years old when Sailor Moon was on Toonami and I watched it every day (looking back at it, I think Sailor Moon is a terrible anime now, but I didn't know the difference between good and bad anime back then). I stayed on the mainstream stuff, like DBZ, Pokemon, Digimon, but around late highschool and the advent of things like...ahem...bittorrent...I became a much more hardcore fan. These days I watch all of my anime legally, I subscribe to funimation (only $8 a month!!!) and buy dvds for the ones they don't have.

Thanks for reading this far and I look forward to getting to know the rest of you. :D
alexamasan

Re: GREETINGS LOVERS OF JESUS AND ANIME!!!

Postby silvanis2.0 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Nice to meet you, alexamasan! ^w^ Welcome
-------------
Go mbeannaí Dia duit.
-------------
"What is it? There's no need to yell in unison!" -L, English Dub
silvanis2.0

Postby anlptgtsg » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:21 am

Hello and a warm welcome to you. Hope you have lots of fun here.
anlptgtsg

Postby drill » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Welcome to CAA Alex! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
drill

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:21 am

Welcome, welcome. Before you take another step, you should know this place isn't safe. Is it the funnest most cool place ever? Probably. But by no means is it safe. You must be fully prepared to be attacked from the shadows at any given moment. We've tried to remove the ninjas and assassins, but it's a lost cause, and we've since abandoned it, instead opting for living in fear and darkness, living on granola bars and rain water. If you can survive, you will be one of the strongest people on Planet Earth (assuming that's where you are, that is). But beware, the path you have chosen is not an easy one. Many brave soldiers have been lost in this epic battle, between user and forum.
All that aside, hope you enjoy your stay, and make sure you bring lots of candy to all the events. Life just wouldn't be the same without candy. Hope to see you around, and have a wonderful day.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:34 am

Konichiwa~! Have a panda bear hug >w< !!!
What anime have you seen and enjoyed? :3

Enjoy your stay ^o^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby K. Ayato » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:37 am

Howdy! :jump:
K. Ayato

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:23 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby Vilo159 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:29 pm

Good day to ye, Alex, and welcome to the CAA! :thumb:
Vilo159

Return to Who's Who