It's Been Far Too Long...

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

It's Been Far Too Long...

Postby Wild Eagle » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Wow, CAA has changed so much! I remember that the last time I was here was roughly seven years ago when I just graduated from high school. I had a lot of fun here during my high school years and made many wonderful friends. I wonder if they are still around...

Anyways, I suppose a re-introduction is in order. My name is Wild Eagle (my username being a reference to one of the characters in the Zoids: Century Zero series) and I am currently a second-year PhD student. Though my interest in anime waned considerably since I entered university, my interest in Japan has not as my doctoral research focuses on modern Japanese history. I love the Lord and love learning about Him through His Word, for nothing on Earth can compare to Christ and walking with Him. I look forward to making new friends on the forum and catching up with some old ones too! :)
Wild Eagle

Re: It's Been Far Too Long...

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Welcome back! We haven't met. *hand shake* First, muahaha! I love your username.
Second, you don't happen to have any candy, do you? I'm really hungry right now. But if you don't, I forgive you. There's always next time.
Seriously, though, it's always cool to meet one of the old veterans. What brought you back? At any rate, hope we're as fun to be around as your old friends (some of which are probably still lurking around somewhere), and may you continue to enjoy yourself while here at CAA.
You seem like a pretty cool person, and I look forward to seeing you around the forums. I must agree, nothing compares to Christ, and it's always cool and encouraging to see someone as excited about walking with Him. God bless, and have a fantastic day!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby drill » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Welcome back to CAA! Hope you enjoy your stay. :D
drill

Postby mechana2015 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Welcome back! It has been quite a long time.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby K. Ayato » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Howdy!
K. Ayato

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Wild Eagle, long time no see! We used to RP together before you mysteriously dissapeared.
Zarn Ishtare

Postby Wild Eagle » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:59 am

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! It is so good to see both new and familiar faces (err...avatars and usernames). :P ClaecEric4God, I'm not sure if this qualifies as candy, but I do have some Pocky boxes which I would be more than willing to share with you. *gives ClaeEric4God a large red box of Pocky* :)

Zarn Ishtare! How have you been? I really enjoyed roleplaying with you!Is the old RPG we used to play still around? I believe the last time I played I was Emperor of the Eagaelian Empire. :D
Wild Eagle

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:40 pm

*looks suspiciously at Pocky* Hmmm...*snatches Pocky and starts eating ravenously*
Ooh, thanks! You have earned my respect as a comrade-in-arms. May your future be filled with good stuff and coolness.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Welcome back~ °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

I don't believe we've met before, sooooooo....

Hope to see you around ^.^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Vilo159 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:23 pm

Good day to you, Wild Eagle, and welcome back to the CAA! :thumb:
Vilo159

Return to Who's Who