Hi!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi!

Postby rosa » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Hi, I'm Rosa and I love anime and manga. I found this site when I was searching for anime fan sites. I was disappointed to see that most had inappropriate content...but then I luckily came across this forum! :)

Anyway, I've been into anime ever since I watched Pokemon when I was a kid. My favorite anime right now is either Monster or Kids on the Slope, but it changes constantly. I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to anime and manga, so I'm always discovering new titles.

I'm looking forward to being part of this site! God bless you all.
rosa

Re: Hi!

Postby Vilo159 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:53 am

Good day to ye, rosa, and welcome to the CAA! :thumb:
Vilo159

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:03 am

Welcome, welcome.
Do you like roses? Who's that in your avatar? Now my picture of you will forever be the girl in your avatar.
I hope you enjoy your stay. CAA is generally considered a pretty great place. We have yet to have any major rebellions, and few people are brave enough have any desire to desert leave this wonderful place. The situation is stable at the moment, so you should be able to enjoy a few days of peace before utter chaos erupts.
Anyway, hope to see you around the forums, and God bless you as well.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby drill » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:53 am

Welcome to CAA Rosa! :D Hope you enjoy your stay.
drill

Postby rosa » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :)
The person in my avatar is Chihiro from Dangan Ronpa.
rosa

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Konichiwa~! Have a newcomer's panda bear hug :3
Have you read any manga yet? ^u^

Enjoy your stay :D
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby LastLfan » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Welcome, let me be the first resident pokefan to welcome you. Please grad your ray gun and white on the yellow line to fight the mantis men, uhh I mean... Hi:P
Anyway, what's your favorite videogame i you have one, and what's you favorite book, favorite movie, favorite non anime tv show, and favorite band(i really love all forms of media)
LastLfan

Postby shooraijin » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:40 am

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Hey! Welcome to the madhouse. Please leave your sanity outside the door when you come in, or you may lose it for good. Lol I hope you have fun, and I hope to see you in chat sometime.
Have a hug.

:hug:
Wolfsong

Postby Candle7 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Konnichiwa, newcomer! I will agree with the previous users in saying that this is a rather interesting site. Anywho, welcome to the forum and I hope you have fun!
See you hopefully in chat or around the forums :3
"Lay off, I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks. What do you want me to do, fire my slingshot at him?" -Maes Hughes
"I already told you, A FIST IN HIS FACE!!" -Edward Elric
"Don't call me small! I'll break off your feet and stick em on your head!" -Edward Elric and me (though I'm not going to do anything violent)
Candle7

Postby little.gun.nut » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Hi Rosa! Welcome to CAA! :D I hope you have a great time! Hope to talk to later!
Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference. -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic)

Do you think you could tell me what true strength is? I may be out of line, but hiding your true self and putting on airs doesn’t seem any different than running away to me. I would think that embracing the things you truly like and being able to enjoy them is worth more than anything. To just be yourself… I believe that’s what true strength really is. -Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective. -L (Death Note)

No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking. -Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)
little.gun.nut

Postby silvanis2.0 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:02 am

A warm welcome to you, Rosa! Can't wait to see you around the forums ^w^
-------------
Go mbeannaí Dia duit.
-------------
"What is it? There's no need to yell in unison!" -L, English Dub
silvanis2.0

Return to Who's Who