Hi!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi!

Postby little.gun.nut » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Hello! my "name", as you probably already know is, little.gun.nut. I first heard about this website from my sister, who does the anime research in the family. I recently got permission to watch the anime that I want without my parents permission, and went on this website and found A Little Snow Fairy Sugar, and absolutely love it! Well, anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself! :D
Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference. -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic)

Do you think you could tell me what true strength is? I may be out of line, but hiding your true self and putting on airs doesn’t seem any different than running away to me. I would think that embracing the things you truly like and being able to enjoy them is worth more than anything. To just be yourself… I believe that’s what true strength really is. -Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective. -L (Death Note)

No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking. -Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)
little.gun.nut

Re: Hi!

Postby drill » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Welcome to CAA! :D Hope you enjoy your stay.
drill

Postby little.gun.nut » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Thank you!
Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference. -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic)

Do you think you could tell me what true strength is? I may be out of line, but hiding your true self and putting on airs doesn’t seem any different than running away to me. I would think that embracing the things you truly like and being able to enjoy them is worth more than anything. To just be yourself… I believe that’s what true strength really is. -Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective. -L (Death Note)

No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking. -Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)
little.gun.nut

Postby DecooPunk » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Welcome to CAA :D
What other anime do you like, if any?
DecooPunk

Postby little.gun.nut » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:24 pm

DecooPunk; Well, I love Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tale, FMA/FMA Brotherhood, A Little Snow Fairy Sugar, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and more.

little.gun.nut

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Konichiwa~! Have a panda bear hug~ :3

little.gun.nut wrote:A Little Snow Fairy Sugar

Awwwww, i remember that show~! the memories ;u;.

Have you read any manga yet? :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby little.gun.nut » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:23 am

Panda4christ:3 wrote:Konichiwa~! Have a panda bear hug~ :3

little.gun.nut wrote:A Little Snow Fairy Sugar

Awwwww, i remember that show~! the memories ;u;.

Have you read any manga yet? :3

Yes, most of the time when my sister wants me to watch something subbed, I just read the manga, and I have also read other manga like:
I Am Here!
Amazing Agent Luna
Yostuba (still in the process of reading)
One Piece (couldn't really get into it...)
The Legend of Zelda (only two of them)
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Kimi ni Todoke

And also a few others.

little.gun.nut

Postby Crossfire » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:24 am

Can't believe no one has asked yet; what is your favourite firearm?
Crossfire

Postby little.gun.nut » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:54 am

Crossfire wrote:Can't believe no one has asked yet; what is your favourite firearm?

Hehehe... well I like the 22 Neos Bereda (not sure I spelt that right...)and I also like the 9 38 sig. I am not old enough to have a gun so these are my dad's... he also has others I like.

little.gun.nut

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:56 am

Welcome, welcome. I see our resident military guru has already announced himself.
Here's a list of things that aren't allowed on CAA:
Sour cream
Possums
Gum
Books about carpentry
Plotting to take over the universe (world domination is okay, but not the universe)
Influenza
Plaid and polka-dot blankets

If you adhere to these rules, you should be okay! It's great to have you here. Just watch your head and don't make eye contact with anyone. And if something starts chasing you; don't run away! Stand your ground. Never turn your back on the enemy. If you survive, I can't wait to see you around the forums!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby DecooPunk » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:14 am

little.gun.nut wrote:DecooPunk; Well, I love Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tale, FMA/FMA Brotherhood, A Little Snow Fairy Sugar, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and more.

Cool ^_^
I see you have read some Yotsuba&!. I absolutely love that manga series :D Who is your favorite character so far? I really like Yanda and Yotsuba, especially when they fight. XD
DecooPunk

Postby little.gun.nut » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:47 pm

ClaecElric4God : You sound like a really funny person! I can't wait to talk to you more! :D

DeccoPunk: Well I like Yotsuba and her dad. :D (not really sure on his name...)

little.gun.nut

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:11 pm

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
I have a review blog located here. It's a good way to find out about anime.
rocklobster

Postby Nate » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 pm

little.gun.nut wrote:I recently got permission to watch the anime that I want without my parents permission

Wait...what?

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby little.gun.nut » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Rocklobster: Thank you! I will go check out your website! :D

Nate: Well, my parents, when they first watched anime, said that I had to ask them if I could watch a certain anime before I could start it. So recently I got permission to watch the ones I like as long as they aren't like Death Note. I think they came up with that rule because my sister showed my mom and my dad fullmetal alchemist and I guess they thought all anime had as much blood and language as FMA...

little.gun.nut

Postby Candle7 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Konnichiwa little.gun.nut! Hope you enjoy it here! :)
"Lay off, I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks. What do you want me to do, fire my slingshot at him?" -Maes Hughes
"I already told you, A FIST IN HIS FACE!!" -Edward Elric
"Don't call me small! I'll break off your feet and stick em on your head!" -Edward Elric and me (though I'm not going to do anything violent)
Candle7

Postby little.gun.nut » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Thanks, Candle 7!

little.gun.nut

Postby Vilo159 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Good day to ye, little gun nut, and welcome to the CAA! :thumb:
Vilo159

Postby little.gun.nut » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:17 am

Thank you, Vilo159! :D

little.gun.nut

Postby Nate » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:15 am

little.gun.nut wrote:So recently I got permission to watch the ones I like as long as they aren't like Death Note.

Oh okay that makes sense.

I don't think many anime are like Death Note anyway. Except for one Brazilian comic.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby KnightOfFive » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:37 am

Welcome to CAA little.gun.nut! Hope you like it here!
KnightOfFive

Postby Koneko-chan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Welcome to CAA! I hope to see you in chat and around the forums!
<w< Just to avoid future confusion, boy or girl?
Well, great to have you. C:
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby little.gun.nut » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Nate wrote:
little.gun.nut wrote:So recently I got permission to watch the ones I like as long as they aren't like Death Note.

Oh okay that makes sense.

I don't think many anime are like Death Note anyway. Except for one Brazilian comic.

Yeah... Okay, i wondered if there were any others like Death Note.

little.gun.nut

Postby little.gun.nut » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:10 pm

KnightOfFive wrote:Welcome to CAA little.gun.nut! Hope you like it here!

Thank you! I already love this website! :D

little.gun.nut

Postby little.gun.nut » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Koneko-chan wrote:Welcome to CAA! I hope to see you in chat and around the forums!
<w< Just to avoid future confusion, boy or girl?
Well, great to have you. C:

Thank you! And I am a girl. And i also hope to see you too! :D

little.gun.nut

Postby Xeno » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Watch Evangelion with your parents. There won't ever be a question about anime from them ever again.

Also, welcome to the the forum.
Xeno

Postby little.gun.nut » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Xeno wrote:Watch Evangelion with your parents. There won't ever be a question about anime from them ever again.

Also, welcome to the the forum.

uh, okay. And thanks! :D

little.gun.nut

Return to Who's Who