Konichiwa~!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Konichiwa~!

Postby Leshko » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Hello, everybody! I'm extremely new to anime, and I found this site searching Google for Christian anime reviews. I began looking for Christian reviews because I learned the hard way that I need to be careful which anime I watch, since a lot of them are filled with things I object to as a Christian. I came for the helpful reviews and I stay for the awesome community!
:hug: I found the answers to questions that have been bothering me for YEARS just like that on the Christian Growth board!
Leshko

Re: Konichiwa~!

Postby shooraijin » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:40 am

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby LastLfan » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:02 am

Ello chap, welcome
Ps. i'm not british
Question:are you a fan of pokemon?
LastLfan

Postby DecooPunk » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:57 am

Hi and welcome to CAA :D
DecooPunk

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Konichiwa~!!! Here's you're cuddly panda bear hug X3 !!!
You're thread title makes me think of my own introduction forum ;-; *embarrassing memories*

What kind of series have you watched (and enjoyed) so far? ^u^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby FreddyCast » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Welcome, Friend in Christ. Enjoy your stay here at CAA. You'll meet many wonderful and crazy people (like ME :P) at CAA. Hope to see you in chat.
God's blessings to you.
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Greetings and welcome aboard! What's your favorite anime?
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Welcome, welcome. Interesting username. I hope you enjoy your time here, and don't get lost in the incredibleness that is CAA. Here's a lantern, for all those dark and mysterious corners. And a broom, for sweeping up the dirt, and a feather duster (don't miss the cobwebs in the corner), and a bucket of water and a mop. While you're at it, you might as well just scrub the walls. Oh, and the windows haven't been done in so long!
Er, um, I mean, hope you enjoy your time here! What, slaves? Who told you that? We wouldn't dream of putting someone to work as soon as they get here! Get used to the place, have some fun. Then we'll talk about your assignments...
Seriously, though. We're glad to have you, and I look forward to running into you on the forums.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Vilo159 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Good day to ye, Leshko, and welcome to the CAA! :thumb:
Vilo159

Postby Vii » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Welcome. Enjoy your stay!
Vii

Postby Candle7 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Hello and welcome!
"Lay off, I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks. What do you want me to do, fire my slingshot at him?" -Maes Hughes
"I already told you, A FIST IN HIS FACE!!" -Edward Elric
"Don't call me small! I'll break off your feet and stick em on your head!" -Edward Elric and me (though I'm not going to do anything violent)
Candle7

Postby drill » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Not really sure how I missed this thread... Anyway, welcome to CAA and enjoy your stay Leshko! :D Just curious, what questions did you have answered?
drill

Postby LupoRedgrave » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:24 am

Welcome to the CAA!
Have fun Lehsko!
...Proverbs 4:18...
LupoRedgrave

Return to Who's Who