Hi Im Me

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi Im Me

Postby TCSweeney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Hi, I used to watch a lot of Anime but do not have a lot of time now a days. My kids (aged 5, 4, and 2) are getting to the age where I want them to watch cool stuff that wont totally mess them up so I thought I would pop by hear and look at the reviews. Seems like a neat place.
TCSweeney

Re: Hi Im Me

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:28 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
Oh, and while I'm at it, I'll plug my site: Lobster Quadrille . I think it might help.
rocklobster

Postby TCSweeney » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:36 am

Thanks, your site is pretty cool!
TCSweeney

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 am

Welcome, welcome. Good to have you here. Hope you enjoy your time here, and watch your head on the door frame. I don't know who made the door so short. Look forward to seeing you around.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Welcome to CAA! I hope to see you in chat and around the forums! Like Claec always says, we're only a little crazy~! XD
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby TCSweeney » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Wow ClaecElric4God cool sword attack in your sig
TCSweeney

Postby Banana Lobster » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Hello and a warm welcome to CAA TCSweeney! :n_n: Have you seen Usagi Drop? It doesn't have a lot of 'cool' stuff, but it's a very sweet and cute anime, one that wouldn't corrupt your kids.
Banana Lobster

Postby TCSweeney » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:07 pm

No whats it about?
TCSweeney

Postby Banana Lobster » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Here, this will explain it better then I can. XD
Banana Lobster

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:51 pm

TCSweeney wrote:Wow ClaecElric4God cool sword attack in your sig

Oh, thanks. That is Kirito, from Sword Art Online.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Vilo159 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Good day to ye, TCsweeney, and welcome to the CAA! :thumb:
Vilo159

Return to Who's Who