Hi~ c:

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi~ c:

Postby dannierose » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:32 pm

So...I go on Google and I'm like "I'm bored...what should I look up...how about "Christian Anime"...like I'll find anything.." and lo and behold this website pops up and I was shocked lol
Anyway, hi my name is Dannie :) I've been a huge fan of anime for most of my life and a Christian for longer. I was raised in church and was saved when I was 8, but I didn't really start to understand what it meant until I was 15 and went to a youth trip that changed my entire perception and life, really. As for anime, my first anime was Pokemon which I still love and play all the time haha I also really love Dragonball Z, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, Yotsuba, and Lovely Complex. I really love video games too like Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Kingdom Hearts, and as I mentioned before, Pokemon :P I also go to conventions and I love cosplaying. I've been cosplaying for just around 7 years and plan to cosplay for like...the rest of my life lol
But yeah, that's all I can think of. I'm really glad to have found this website and glad to meet all of you! :)
dannierose

Re: Hi~ c:

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Welcome to CAA Dannie. I hope you enjoy your stay here and may it be long and most fruitful. ^^ My name is Derek. And I love to cosplay as well. I've been doing it for around....I think 6 years...I can't remember how long. It's just been long. I like those animes as well. Though I tend to be the late older generation on the anime train. lol, But anyway. Some of the current anime I'm watching is Attack on Titan (epic anime, I highly recommend this one if you don't have a week stomach), Sword Art Online, and also Accel world. I hear there is going to be a second season to Accel World. I'm highly excited about that. But enough about me. What kind of things do you like to do in your free time? ^^ Anything crazy awesome?
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby LastLfan » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:44 am

Welcome, there are definitely a few big pokemon fans here. Myself being one of them. Y(^_^)Y
LastLfan

Postby syphon » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 am

Hey dannierose nice to meet you, welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy it here.

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:12 am

Konichiwa!!! Here's your panda bear hug~! X3

Do you have a fav. KH game?
(nice Axel avvy btw c:)
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:46 pm

Fellow cosplayer! :3 Hiya there and welcome to CAA! I hope to see you in chat and around the forums. C:
I'm going to a con in July. How many cons have you been to; that is, if it's okay to ask. ouo
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:41 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:59 am

Welcome, welcome. Beware of the zone you have entered. You will never be the same. By the time you leave here, you will be older, more mature (well, maybe), and undoubtedly more insane. If anyone tells you it's safe here, don't trust them. It's probably one of our resident werewolves trying to lull you into a false sense of security. Nothing is as it seems here, except the stuff that's pretty obvious. That stuff's probably about how it seems.
Pokemon!!!!!! I'm sure you'll meet lots of Pokemon fans around here. I myself have never seen/played it, though I've heard plenty about it.
I've never cosplayed as anything. Well, I have worn the exact same outfits as all my older siblings, but I think that's more in the realm of hand-me-downs than cosplaying. That would be fun, but alas, I'm too boring to do anything that fun. Of course, if I did cosplay, it would be as Mystogan, hands down.
Anyways, rambling aside, welcome to the asylum! Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around.
P.S. Good to see a brother-in-Christ. God bless!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Mullet Death » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:02 pm

^^^Mystogan is the maaaaaaan!

Anyway, hello stranger! Pokemon is practically a part of me! Can't wait for X & Y; it's been years since I've played a Pokemon game. Also saving up some cash for to begin the daunting task of collecting the anime. Who's you favorite Pokemon? Z fighter? Shinigami? Purple dragon? How do you feel about Digimon? Dancing bananas?

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Return to Who's Who