Been gone awhile.

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Been gone awhile.

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri May 10, 2013 10:58 pm

So yeah. I've been away from CAA for almost a year now. I've just gotten back from my own hiatus that I've been in because of craziness in my life. Just wanted to see who still lives on CAA. How is everyone? Or better yet....if you don't know me. ASK ME A QUESTION?! But really now. How is everyone? I want to know about you. And maybe about me as well. :D
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Re: Been gone awhile.

Postby bigsleepj » Fri May 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Welcome back! :) Its been a while.
bigsleepj

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 11, 2013 5:30 am

Hey welcome back! I missed you! :hug:
rocklobster

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat May 11, 2013 7:00 am

Welcome back~! ^.^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Banana Lobster » Sat May 11, 2013 9:08 am

Hello and a big welcome back to Derek Is Me. :)
Banana Lobster

Postby shooraijin » Sat May 11, 2013 9:22 am

The WB.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat May 11, 2013 10:54 am

@Bigsleepj-Thanks bud. It has been awhile. What have you been up to for the last year? ^^

@Rocklobster-Rock!!! How are you buddy? Man, it's been forever! :hug: It's good to see you're still here. Would you like a jelly baby? :P

@Panda-Oh my goodness. Panda, I haven't seen you in QUITE awhile. How have you been? It's good to see you. :rock:

@Banana-It's nice to see a new face. I hope you and I can be good friends. ^^ What are you up to today? :)

@Shooraijin-It's good to see you again. How have you been lately? :n_n:
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Banana Lobster » Sat May 11, 2013 11:03 am

Watching some FMA: Brotherhood at the moment, thanks for asking. And I hope we can become friends too! :)

WARNING: I can get very crazy, in chat and in the Goof-Off threads. ;)
Banana Lobster

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 11, 2013 12:13 pm

hey that's my line!
rocklobster

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat May 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Heya! Have we met before? You seem...familiar...Something about that epic avatar...Don't worry, it'll come to me.
Oh, yeah! You're that awesome guy everybody's always talking about night and day! Good thing you're back. There weren't enough people here to shoulder the awesome, and it almost overwhelmed us. Now you can handle it. You sir, have rescued CAA. Quick, make a Derek quote!! I was gone about the same time frame as you, so I must not've missed much.
I don't have any jelly babies, and if I did I'd probably eat them. So here, have a...whatever this is. *offers something random and shapeless*
Random question #1: Do you know what is significant about today?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby syphon » Sat May 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Welcome back too caa!

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby mechana2015 » Sat May 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Welcome back to the new and different CAA.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat May 11, 2013 8:43 pm

@Banana-You think you're crazy in chat and in goof-off. Then you haven't met me yet. :P I have a few years of experience in messing with everyone in goof off and chat. ^^
@Rock-Are you sure Rock? I'm fairly certain that phrase is fair game. XP

@Elric-I'm not really sure what is significant about today. What is significant about today? Also, you want a Derek quote...Hmmmm...Where should I start?
Alright, I've got one. There are many things that taste delicious in life. Like pie, cake, and cheese. But nothing compares to the sweet aroma and texture of a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with turkey and bologna in the middle. LOL!

@Syphon-It's good to be back. I've missed everyone a lot.

@Mechana-Indeed, it is VERY different since the last time I visited. Though it seems better. ^^ I like it.

CAA has the official seal of approval of Derek. :thumbsup:
Derek_Is_Me

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat May 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Derek_Is_Me wrote:@Panda-Oh my goodness. Panda, I haven't seen you in QUITE awhile. How have you been? It's good to see you. :rock:

I'm doing great ^_^ I'm surprised you remembered me haha XD
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby sarahleinaar » Thu May 16, 2013 5:15 am

Oh I remember you! Funny, I just did the same thing as you. I left for about a year to but now I'm back. Haha, font know if you remember me though because I changed my username. :) it used to be sarahjoy78. Anyways, welcome back! :F
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat May 18, 2013 11:40 am

@Panda-Of course I remember you. You made me laugh many times when I wasn't having the greatest of days back in the day. I look forwards to you doing it again. :D You better do it too. ^^ lol

@sarah-And yes I do remember you sarah. How have you been? I haven't seen you in...well...I guess a year is correct isn't it? lol, But really now. What have you been up to lately? ^^
Derek_Is_Me

Postby sarahleinaar » Tue May 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Haha yeah I guess so! Well, I just moved cross country with my family from NY to CA. That was a hugeeeee trip. Haha, but we got to stop and see several amazing places, like The Grand Canyon and The Perrified Forest. Of course we couldn't forget the one and only Creation Musuem! :D how have you been?
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:54 pm

I've been great actually. Been driving my friends and family up the wall. Been making videos for YouTube that I'll put up at some point. :P Wow, that IS a huge move. I can't believe you had to move that far. Was it for your parents work? Or something else? Never been to the Petrified Forrest. Though I hear great things about it. I want to go see it one day. Maybe go camping there. :D I love camping. Though I haven't been in a few years. Mostly to busy to do it I guess. Work and college tend to do that.
Derek_Is_Me

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi there! Remember me?
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Wow, Masquerade. I haven't seen you in......awhile. It's great to see you're doing well. How long has it been anyway? I can't really remember how long. Man, I'm feeling old lately. See everyone running around. Especially all of these new youngins runnin' around. Man. It's good to see such great people joining though. Anyway, What have you been up to?
Derek_Is_Me

Postby thisiskris89 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:32 pm

dereeeeeek( T^T )
welcome back little buddy!
thisiskris89

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Welcome back to you as well sis. It's good to see you. ^^ What have you been doing lately?
Derek_Is_Me

Return to Who's Who