Hi hi!!! :D

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi hi!!! :D

Postby WhisperLove » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:35 pm

HELLO!!!! :D I've always been kind of different from the rest of my friends and I've been trying to stay away from the usual rude jokes, nastiness, you name it. So it's been hard finding other Christian friends :sweat: but as I was searching for something like anime or manga even somewhat related to Christianity or about God on Google I found this place! :P so nice to meet you all and thank God for this site! o-o All in a all I'm a weirdo that loves anime, and manga. I also write poems and love to draw :)

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
WhisperLove

Re: Hi hi!!! :D

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Konichiwa!!! Here's your newcomer panda bear hug~!~!~!
love to draw
Looks like you and I have something in common ^.^
What anime/manga do you like??? :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Banana Lobster » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Welcome to CAA! ^^/

Hey, cool, another writer/artist! :D Do you think we could see some of your art and/or writing sometime? You don't have to if you don't want to.
Banana Lobster

Postby WhisperLove » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Panda4christ:3 wrote:Konichiwa!!! Here's your newcomer panda bear hug~!~!~!
love to draw
Looks like you and I have something in common ^.^
What anime/manga do you like??? :3

I usually watch anime more than manga but I've recently started reading a lot more. So far I've read D. Gray Man, Deadman Wonderland, Death Note, I tried getting into Higurashi....but it kinda freaked me out a little o-o there's probably other manga I've read but I can't remember right now lol

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
WhisperLove

Postby WhisperLove » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Banana Lobster wrote:Welcome to CAA! ^^/

Hey, cool, another writer/artist! :D Do you think we could see some of your art and/or writing sometime? You don't have to if you don't want to.
My art usually isn't mine, I usually look at pics and draw them, but recently I've been getting better at drawing without reference so I'll be glad to share some of my own :) I'm a little cautious when it comes to sharing my writing, but I don't mind showing a few.

WhisperLove

Postby syphon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Hi there whisperlove, welcome to CAA!! Im sure you will enjoy it here!

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Welcome, welcome. First off, I must say, I love your avatar. I don't know what anime it's from, if it's even from one, but I'd have to say that's the cutest rice ball I've ever seen.
Also, another weirdo!! Yay! And a Christian weirdo, to boot! I look forward to running into you in the forums, and hope you enjoy your time here. Show us some of your art in the Art Corner! I know I'd love to see it. Have fun and don't catch a cold.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Wolfsong » Wed May 01, 2013 6:55 pm

hey, welcome aboard the weirdness ship! Just watch out for the nutballs (like...everyone in here) and you'll do fine. Lol, just kidding.
hey, you love to draw? I'd love to see some of your artwork!

PS- I've seen your avatar before, somewhere...Ally-Ann's former avatar? Lol, how funny, where's it from?
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed May 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Welcome to CAA~! I hope to see you around the forums and in the chatroom~! :D *GLOMP* Weirdos are the best (I'm one too. :>)
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby WhisperLove » Thu May 02, 2013 3:05 am

Wolfsong wrote:hey, welcome aboard the weirdness ship! Just watch out for the nutballs (like...everyone in here) and you'll do fine. Lol, just kidding.
hey, you love to draw? I'd love to see some of your artwork!

PS- I've seen your avatar before, somewhere...Ally-Ann's former avatar? Lol, how funny, where's it from?
Lol! I just put my artwork up in the art corner. Also, I have no idea where my avatar is from XD I thought it was cute so I just used it :P

WhisperLove

Postby WhisperLove » Thu May 02, 2013 3:07 am

Koneko-chan wrote:Welcome to CAA~! I hope to see you around the forums and in the chatroom~! :D *GLOMP* Weirdos are the best (I'm one too. :>)
Yay!! long live the weirdos!!! :dance: :n_n:

WhisperLove

Postby DecooPunk » Thu May 02, 2013 10:17 am

Ello!! Welcome to CAA :D It's so cool that you draw cause drawing is epic <3 What is your all time favorite anime? If you have one ^_^
DecooPunk

Postby WhisperLove » Thu May 02, 2013 1:04 pm

DecooPunk wrote:Ello!! Welcome to CAA :D It's so cool that you draw cause drawing is epic <3 What is your all time favorite anime? If you have one ^_^
Hm....that's a tough one XD A few of my favorites are Azumanga Daioh, D.Gray Man, Soul Eater, Naruto (of course :P) and Black Butler.

WhisperLove

Postby Wolfsong » Thu May 02, 2013 6:20 pm

I recently started watching Soul Eater, and I love it so far. Who's your favorite character?
Wolfsong

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu May 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Oh, Azumanga Daioh! I've read that, but I haven't watched it. It's a really funny manga, definitely one of my favorites. :)
Banana Lobster

Postby WhisperLove » Fri May 03, 2013 3:14 am

Wolfsong wrote:I recently started watching Soul Eater, and I love it so far. Who's your favorite character?
My fave character is death the kid XD It's hilarious when he gets all OCD. Next in line would probably be Soul.

WhisperLove

Postby anlptgtsg » Fri May 03, 2013 7:58 am

Welcome and enjoy your stay :)
anlptgtsg

Postby Nate » Sat May 04, 2013 12:21 am

WhisperLove wrote:I've been trying to stay away from the usual rude jokes, nastiness

Oh whoops I'd better stay out of this thread then.

(Though I did think you were Ally-Ann with a name change when I first saw that avatar.)

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 04, 2013 5:08 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby WhisperLove » Sat May 04, 2013 6:51 am

Nate wrote:
WhisperLove wrote:I've been trying to stay away from the usual rude jokes, nastiness

Oh whoops I'd better stay out of this thread then.

(Though I did think you were Ally-Ann with a name change when I first saw that avatar.)
lol, maybe I should change my avatar then

WhisperLove

Postby WhisperLove » Sat May 04, 2013 6:53 am

rocklobster wrote::hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
Um...I dont know how to respond to that...im hoping its candy, so yes? XD

WhisperLove

Postby shooraijin » Sat May 04, 2013 10:01 am

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby phantomeofanime » Mon May 06, 2013 6:03 pm

welcome! i hope you like this sight! i definitely do! it makes me feel so happy to be on here and away from all my anime-hater friends, and just talk about anime with other anime lovers!
PhantomEofAnime
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson...they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary...you can't gain anything without losing something first. Although...if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it...you will find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.....yeah...a heart made fullmetal." -- Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood.

"Never Judge a peron by their past, you should always love them in the present and help them in the future." -- Me

"It was good for me to be afflicted, so that I might learn your decrees." -- Psalm 119:71
phantomeofanime

Postby WhisperLove » Mon May 06, 2013 6:22 pm

phantomeofanime wrote:welcome! i hope you like this sight! i definitely do! it makes me feel so happy to be on here and away from all my anime-hater friends, and just talk about anime with other anime lovers!
This site is amazing :D everyone is so friendly :n_n:

WhisperLove

Postby Wolfsong » Tue May 07, 2013 3:50 pm

heya, love your new avatar. cute.
Wolfsong

Postby WhisperLove » Tue May 07, 2013 3:51 pm

thanks! :D

WhisperLove

Postby Mullet Death » Wed May 08, 2013 11:53 am

So, can I piggyback on your thread? Because I had pretty much the same reasoning for finding this place.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Cheetah » Thu May 09, 2013 10:19 am

Nice to meet you. Welcome to CAA.
Cheetah

Postby mechana2015 » Thu May 09, 2013 11:09 am

MD we suggest new users make their own threads so each can be greeted individually.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Furen » Fri May 10, 2013 9:24 am

Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Return to Who's Who