I've returned?

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

I've returned?

Postby PonderingChibi » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:46 pm

After years. And years. I'm trying to get back into this site, because it's awesome. :>

Let me re-introduce myself, as most of you won't remember, or don't know me, and because I have changed a lot.

I'm PonderingChibi, you can call me Chibi. :P
I'm very shy in person, but pretty chatty online. I love anime, manga, music, and a lot of other stuff that doesn't quite fit into describable categories.

I love to make things!

I'm quiet, very empathetic, fragile, and caring. I think one's dreams and hopes are one of the most important things a person can have. Don't let anyone or anything crush them.

I'm a bit out of touch with reality, but is that really a bad thing? Life in my head and heart can be anything. pshh, who needs things like physics and cultures and whatnot? XD

Interesting Knowledge facts about me:
My personality type is INFP (look it up. ), the type nickname "The Dreamer".
My 3 favorite desserts are Lemon Meringue Pie, Key Lime Pie, and Cheesecake. (I guess I'm a pie type. but I don't like normal fruit pies like apple pie and such, with the big chunks and crust on top.)
I decorate cakes! Not professionally, but it's one of my possible dream jobs, if anime dub voice acting doesn't work out.
I want to become a voice actor, and who knows, if I can overcome my stage fright, maybe normal acting too!
I love animals! I want to become a Papillon breeder! (I know. too many goals. shut up.)
Bats are my favorite animals, followed up by jellyfish and dogs. I also really like silver foxes and maned wolves.

Aaaaaand, I can't think of anything else. Have a vunderfal, vunderfal day! God bless. = w=
Last edited by PonderingChibi on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PonderingChibi

Re: I've returned?

Postby Makachop^^128 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:04 am

Welcome! :) INSF? idk that one sounds almost like a Myers brigg type but not....I'm a INFJ :)

I'm here if ya ever wanna talk ^.^
Makachop^^128

Postby shooraijin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:25 am

Maka is right: for the second slot it's either N or S. Maybe you meant something like ISFP?

And, WB!
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:34 am

PonderingChibi wrote:I'm a bit out of touch with reality, but is that really a bad thing? Life in my head and heart can be anything. pshh, who needs things like physics and cultures and whatnot? XD

I think we have something in common X3
Also, i don't believe we've met soooo...

But welcome back ^.^
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby PonderingChibi » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Excuse me, INFP. ^^
PonderingChibi

Postby Makachop^^128 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:29 pm

yay a INFP ^.^ (I might be a tiny bit obssesed with Myers brigg....>.>) Welcome!
Makachop^^128

Postby Lynna » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:29 pm

I'm an INFP too! (Actually, I'm an xNFP, but close enough)
Lynna

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:53 am

Welcome back! We haven't met, so...Hi! Sorry, I'm just a regular old human, but not everyone can be as perfect as Panda. :)
Hope to see you around the forums and get to know you better. I'm pretty chatty online too (ask anyone who's had the misfortune of running into me in the chatroom), but my real life shyness is limited to the first 5 minutes after I meet you. I'm pretty annoying. :sweat:
Hope you enjoy your return, and have lots of fun. And here, Happy Birthday. (Foxes are the best!)
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Crossfire » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Well, it only took a few hours.

Welcome (back?) to the forums, Chibi. Don't trip on the door-frame.
Crossfire

Postby AdriTan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Welcome back! Nice to meet you! :D
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby PonderingChibi » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:38 pm

^_^ ~‹3
PonderingChibi

Return to Who's Who