YukikazeRailgun here!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

YukikazeRailgun here!

Postby YukikazeRailgun » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 am

Hey there! I'm fairly new to CAA!
so yeah STORY TIME! I was raised Christian and I recently got into anime and manga (10th grade 15-16 years old. I'm 19 now) And to be honest it took over my life for a while.
Yeah and God was all like "Dude, you gotta stop." and I was like "Yeah, no." and after coming to CCM (Teen Mania ministries) God has really just stopped me and said "Dude, It's great you like anime and stuff but you gotta let me come first in your life." bam, wake up call. Anyway for those of you that don't know me yet, I am a fandubber and I can be such a girl about some animes because I'm a guy and I like some romance in my stories lolwut? (CLANNAD, AngelBeats!, Kanon, Aria the Scarlet Ammo ect.) But my major goal in life it so get my two years done here at CCM and go work for funimation and be like Vic Mignogna. So all I have to say to the world is BRING. IT. ON.
Romans 12:2
YukikazeRailgun

Re: YukikazeRailgun here!

Postby goldenspines » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:26 am

Hello and a very warm welcome to you YukikazeRailgun! I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^
goldenspines

Postby syphon » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Welcome to CAA yukikazerailgun! I hope you can achieve your goal! And i see nothing wrong with liking some romance animes lol. Clannad is one of my favorites.

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:20 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby Cheetah » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 am

Welcome to CAA! Hope to see you around. Have fun.
Cheetah

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:56 am

Welcome, welcome. Your testimony is absolutely amazing. I love hearing about God's conviction in someone's life. You so obviously have a close walk with God, and I respect that alot. I know I have alot of trouble with taking for granted that God is content to have a back seat in my life and not get involved. I know He wants to do so much more for me, but He can't as long as I don't give Him first place. Agh, now I'm going into rant mode. :rant:
Anyway, you should show us some of your fandubs! I hope things work out for you. I've thought about how much I would enjoy voice acting, but I don't think I'm interested enough to commit myself to it. Vic Mignogna! Yes, a fellow fan! My favorite VA of all time, and I would love to meet him.
Enjoy your time here, have fun, and I hope our paths cross on the forums. :thumb:
Colossians 2:8
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby YukikazeRailgun » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:37 am

Yeah thank you all so much! But @ClaecEltic4God here is my somewhat most recent work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWachuI2sos I have alot more I want to but CCM is a time crunch and will most likely be the end of me. But I thank you all for welcoming me here!
YukikazeRailgun

Postby AdriTan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:15 am

Welcome! I can't lie, your testimony is pretty cool! I also hope you get to realize your dreams to be a VA as well! And I hope you thoroughly enjoy the site!
AdriTan

Return to Who's Who