Toranoko-san here. :3

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Toranoko-san here. :3

Postby Toranoko-san » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Hi, Toranoko-san here I'm new to CAA, I tend to be socially awkward and shy around new people, but I hope to make some friends here. :3
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But, vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things, or make them unimportant." -The Eleventh Doctor -Doctor Who

"My experience is that there is, you know, surprisingly, always hope." -The Eleventh Doctor -Doctor Who

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams." -Edward Elric

"Always be kind and polite and have the materials to build a bomb." -Tom McNair
Toranoko-san

Re: Toranoko-san here. :3

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Sis! *Glomp* Welcome to CAA finally! ^^ I'm excited your here!
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Toranoko-san » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Thanks broski >w< -hugs-
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But, vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things, or make them unimportant." -The Eleventh Doctor -Doctor Who

"My experience is that there is, you know, surprisingly, always hope." -The Eleventh Doctor -Doctor Who

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams." -Edward Elric

Toranoko-san

Postby syphon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Welcome to CAA toranoko-san, hope you like it here.

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby Toranoko-san » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Thanks so much! I'm sure I will. ^^

Toranoko-san

Postby Banana Lobster » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Hey, nice to meet you! ^^/ Welcome to CAA, I hope you enjoy your stay here on this wonderful site! :)
Banana Lobster

Postby rocklobster » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:49 pm

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Welcome, welcome. Only most of us are insane. And some are only slightly so. So you don't have to be shy. You have an amazing little sister. Thanks for sharing her with us! Hope you enjoy your time here.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Toranoko-san » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 pm

@Banana Lobster
Its nice to meet you too and thanks! :D

Toranoko-san

Postby Toranoko-san » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:23 pm

@rocklobster
Aww thanks! >w<

Toranoko-san

Postby Toranoko-san » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:37 pm

@ClaecElric4God
Once you get to know me I'd consider myself a little insane as well XD. You're welcome I don't mind sharing her she's an awesome little sister, I'm glad she's met a bunch of nice people on here. Thanks I will! ^^

Toranoko-san

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Welcome, Toranoko. Have some fish fingers and custard and stay a while.
Toranoko-san wrote:I tend to be socially awkward and shy around new people

FRIEND ;w;
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Toranoko-san » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:53 pm

@FllMtl Novelist
Why thank you very much, NEW FRIEND ;u;

Toranoko-san

Postby goldenspines » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Hello and a warm welcome to you Toranoko-san. I hope you enjoy it here.

In the future, please avoid double or triple posting when respond to people. You can easily respond to everyone in one post. ^_^
goldenspines

Postby Toranoko-san » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Oh thanks so much! OwO Oh okay, sorry about that. >-<

Toranoko-san

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Konichiwa!!! have a panda bear hug!!! ^.^

Aw, cute Gumi avvy >w<

and don't worry i'm socially awkward/shy too hehe

Enjoy your stay :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Toranoko-san » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Hiya! :hug: aww thanks I like yours too. hehe thank goodness i'm not the only one. XD

Toranoko-san

Postby Vilo159 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:58 am

Good day to ye, Toranoko-san, and welcome to the CAA! :thumb:
Vilo159

Postby Toranoko-san » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Hey there, good day to you too. Thank so much! :n_n:

Toranoko-san

Postby Cheetah » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:39 am

Welcome to CAA! I'm sure you'll make friends. I'm about as socially awkward as they come and I already have a few.
Have fun and make sure to do lots of exploring.
Cheetah

Postby Toranoko-san » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:29 pm

>w< Thanks a lot! I hope so, I'll be sure to explore as much as I can. :3 :hug:

Toranoko-san

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:58 pm

You're Koneko's sister? Awesome! I'm friends with her! I'm sure we'll get along fine.
Welcome to CAA! :hug:
Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:18 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby AdriTan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:11 am

Welcome! Your sister has some great skills in the RPG room.... I wonder if that's genetic? •w• I hope you love the site!
AdriTan

Postby Toranoko-san » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:22 pm

@Wolfsong Thanks! >w< I know she's told me about you, I think we'll get along fine as well. :grin:

@rocklobster Thanks so much for welcoming me twice! :D

@AdriTan She does indeed maybe it is, not so sure myself though. Thank you! :n_n:

Hugs for everyone! :hug:

Toranoko-san

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Toranoko-san wrote:@Wolfsong Thanks! >w< I know she's told me about you, I think we'll get along fine as well. :grin:

@AdriTan She does indeed maybe it is, not so sure myself though. Thank you! :n_n:

*hugs back* I'm thinking of a new rpg, you can try there, if you like. I should have it up in a few days.
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Wolfsong wrote:
Toranoko-san wrote:@Wolfsong Thanks! >w< I know she's told me about you, I think we'll get along fine as well. :grin:

*hugs back* I'm thinking of a new rpg, you can try there, if you like. I should have it up in a few days.

Oh really? (Sorry for posting in this ^^" ) Cool! :D (Love you sis! :3 )
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 am

This is... late, but welcome to CAA! \(^3^)/
Ally-Ann

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Koneko-chan wrote:
Wolfsong wrote:

Oh really? (Sorry for posting in this ^^" ) Cool! :D (Love you sis! :3 )

lol great! I can probably have sisters posting. This should get interesting :3
Wolfsong

Postby Toranoko-san » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Wolfsong wrote:

Sounds fun, I'll think about it. ^w^

@Ally-Ann That's ok, thanks so much! :D :hug:

Toranoko-san

Return to Who's Who