Hi All

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi All

Postby KazeShiki » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi all, I'm Kaze ane elitist at times, so bear with me if I do go on a rant. That combined with being a Christian has made it really hard (well, at this point in time, impossible) to find anyone who thinks similar to me in both aspects. Anyway, I've read a small handful of anime Christian blogs as well which are pretty cool. I tried doing that a couple times but personally, I'm better at writing stuff more anime related with a Christian twist, so to speak, as opposed to viewing anime from a Christian perspective. I hope that makes sense. Then again, I've never really gotten around to writing that much though I'd really love to sometime.

That aside, I'll just list some of favorites for introduction's sake. 5 cm/s and ef a tale of memories/melodies for romance. Katanagatari, or rather, anything Nisioisin. Somewhat of a big fan of the Nanoha series, particularly A's. Mmm I've watched a lot of anime, so it's hard to distinguish a lot of my favorites without listing a bunch of stuff.
"It was then that I found the darkness in my heart, but I wanted to become a strong person who didn't yield to such weakness." - Nana Mizuki
KazeShiki

Re: Hi All

Postby goldenspines » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Hello and a warm welcome to you KazeShiki. I hope you enjoy it here.

Ah, another Nisioisin fan, eh? Surely you must share in our sadness/rage/fist shaking at the lack of the Kizumonogatari movie, then. If so, you are in good company.
goldenspines

Postby KazeShiki » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:34 pm

goldenspines wrote:Hello and a warm welcome to you KazeShiki. I hope you enjoy it here.

Ah, another Nisioisin fan, eh? Surely you must share in our sadness/rage/fist shaking at the lack of the Kizumonogatari movie, then. If so, you are in good company.

hehe, oh yes. At this rate we won't get release until 2014 and BDs until 2015. Though, I've read what's translated of the monogatari novels, which includes Kizu, so I know the story. At least we have S2 to look forward to. And I'll take this opportunity to express my disdain at Neko Kuro for cutting out about 70% of Tsukihi's amazing banter, not that I don't understand why.
"It was then that I found the darkness in my heart, but I wanted to become a strong person who didn't yield to such weakness." - Nana Mizuki
KazeShiki

Postby rocklobster » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:15 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:29 am

Welcome, KazeShiki. It's always good to meet another Christian on here.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:56 am

Konichiwa!!! Here's your panda bear hug~!

It's nice to meet you :3

Enjoy your stay
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby AdriTan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Welcome! I hope you love it here! :3
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Return to Who's Who