Hello Friends

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello Friends

Postby FreddyCast » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:42 pm

My name is Freddy, a Christian at heart and mind, and I'm new.I like anime and manga, especially those with a compelling and emotional story (Gunslinger Girl comes to my mind). However, I've lately been disappionted that no new animes with an actual interesting story to tell have come out. So i"m in limbo right now. I've been using my free time to write my own manga story, sadly I have no manga artist to bring my story to life. Anyways, I'll be checking this website around. See if anything peaks my interest. And I'll be making a thread, about my manga story soon and see if anyone, both writers and manga artists, will be willing to work with me. That's all.
Love of Christ, everyone.
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Re: Hello Friends

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Konichiwa!!! Here's your newcomer panda bear hug!!!

Aw, i hope you find an artist :>

Enjoy your stay :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby FreddyCast » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks for the hug, my friend.
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Postby Vilo159 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Good day to ye, FreddyCast, and welcome to the CAA! :thumb:
Vilo159

Postby FreddyCast » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 pm

And good day to you, Vilo. Thank you for the welcome. I hope to find many good friends here.
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Postby Zeldafan2 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Hello, and welcome to CAA! :)
Zeldafan2

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Welcome to CAA~ I really hope you find an artist. ^^
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby syphon » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy it here.

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby FreddyCast » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Hey Zelda, nice to meet you. Be blessed, bud.
Thanks for the welcome Jeremy, I'll do my best to enjoy it here.
Thanks for the encouragement Koneko, hope to find not just a good artist, but a good friend.

Hey everybody, if you don't know yet, I already made a thread right here http://www.christiananime.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=64227 about the manga story I'm working on. I've also posted the first chapter of the first volume of my story, if you want to read. I'd appreciate your feedback.
Christ's blessings to you all
Last edited by mechana2015 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use edit to add to posts, do not double post.
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Postby AdriTan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Welcome! :D I'm totally interested in new stories and stuff. I'll visit your link there ^ :3
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby FreddyCast » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:25 pm

AdriTan wrote:Welcome! :D I'm totally interested in new stories and stuff. I'll visit your link there ^ :3

That's great. Please tell your story-loving friends to come visit the thread. It's been moved to the writing section so here's the new link http://www.christiananime.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=64227
And thanks again for being interested in my manga story.
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Postby rocklobster » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 pm

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby FreddyCast » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:29 pm

rocklobster wrote::hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?

I...can't...breathe. Your squeezing me to tightly. (loosens grip)
Hey rocklobster, you surprised me there. Thanks for the welcome. You might want to warn me first before you glomp me like that. And thanks for the jelly baby. Here, have a gummy bear.
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Postby rocklobster » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:58 am

yummy, love gummy candy!
rocklobster

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Welcome to CAA FreddyCast. Hope you like it here! Seems like we have a lot of new artists and writers joining us lately. :D
TopazRaven

Postby FreddyCast » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:11 pm

TopazRaven wrote:Welcome to CAA FreddyCast. Hope you like it here! Seems like we have a lot of new artists and writers joining us lately. :D

Really? I'd very much like to meet these new artists.
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Postby FreddyCast » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Hey friends, other than the "Shelter of Wings" manga, "Manga Messiah" series, "Skipping Tomorrow" manga and the mangas over at TheProject,
Are there any other Christian mangas I can read?
I'd very much like to read as many christian mangas as i can find, so I can have some inspiration in helping me to write my manga story better. And yes, I'm still looking for a manga artist.
Last edited by FreddyCast on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Postby Makachop^^128 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Welcome! :3 Like any video games? (random question)
Makachop^^128

Postby FreddyCast » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:32 pm

Hey Makachop, sorry for the late response, i was working on a youtube video I was planning to upload. I'm still working on it, but back to your question. I totally love video games. I haven't been able to play any lately. but my favorite game right now is Bioshock Infinite.
The setting, the story, the visuals, MY GOODNESS THE VISUALS *drooling*.
Sorry about that, and the ending just had my mind spinning for days. I won't give any spoilers. All I'm gonna say is GET THE GAME.
However, there is one problem I have with it, it portrays Christianity in a very bad way. I mean I know the bad guys are evil and they're using religion to hide their evil intentions, but it sometimes got a bit too uncomfortable with all the religious imagery mixed up with the bad guys and the main playable character "Booker Dewitt" hating anything that has to do with religion.
Anyways, what's your favorite game?
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Postby FreddyCast » Sat May 18, 2013 3:27 pm

MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat May 18, 2013 10:02 pm

I know that we already talked in the chat. But welcome to CAA. I hope your stay here is long and plentiful. But more then anything else. I hope you can grow and make many friends here. ^^

DEREK THE GREAT HAS SPOKEN!!!
ps-any questions or inquires can be forwarded to my secretary kris. XD lol!
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby sarahleinaar » Sun May 19, 2013 6:34 am

Welcome to CAA my friend! CAA is an awesome place and you will find many friends here! Good luck in your manga. I will defiantly read it later on. :D
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby FreddyCast » Sun May 19, 2013 10:13 am

Thanks Derek and Sarah. You guys are awesome. Hope to get to know ya'll better. Love of Christ, Fam.
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Postby LastLfan » Sun May 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Hey dude, good to know you tsacydderf
LastLfan

Postby FreddyCast » Sun May 19, 2013 3:50 pm

LastLfan wrote:Hey dude, good to know you tsacydderf

Likewise nafLtsaL
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Postby Wolfsong » Sun May 19, 2013 4:06 pm

okay, I've met you in chat, and I can't say I'm fond of you, but in order to try to fix the bond of friendship that is always possible, I'll make this formal.

Welcome to CAA. I'd say watch out for the weirdos, but you've proven to be one of them.
Wolfsong

Postby FreddyCast » Sun May 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Wolfsong wrote:okay, I've met you in chat, and I can't say I'm fond of you, but in order to try to fix the bond of friendship that is always possible, I'll make this formal.

Welcome to CAA. I'd say watch out for the weirdos, but you've proven to be one of them.

Hahaha. just couldn't let me go could ya. Well, thank you for the welcome. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next time we meet. You know why? Cause you're my bro, my dude, my main man. :D Jking. I'm glad I met you sis. Hope to have a great time together here in CAA.
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Return to Who's Who