I'm new here... PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!!!!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

I'm new here... PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!!!!

Postby Silverdude217 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Silverdude217, but I guess you can call me Silver. I'm not a GIGANTIC anime fan, but I do have my favorites like Baka and Test, DragonBall Z, Pokemon (if that counts) Fruits Basket, and thats all I an think of at the moment.... I love God and all he's done for me in my life. He gave me wonderful parents, a younger brother and sister, and amazing friends, so to say "God was good" to me is an understatement. I am currently writing Christian raps. I actually finished my first last night! I also write fanfiction on http://www.fanfiction.net just search the Author "Silverdude217" and you'll know it's me because I will have a profile picture of a self-made Doctor Who "fan poster" that reads "Vote Saxon" I'd love to get to know everyone on here, but I'm in a bit of a pickle. I have my very first anime convention omming up late March and I need some help. If you know of any Christian Anime where there is a Christian Male character who isn't a "fallen angel" I ould love to know. I was thinking about Cosplaying as the 10th Doctor, but if there are any ANIME characters that fit that bill I would love to know! Thank you all for reading and God Bless!
Silverdude217

Re: I'm new here... PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!!!!

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Haha, hey, Silver. Welcome to CAA, I'm new too so X3 . Oh dude, you like Doctor Who? Awesooome! Um, if I come across anything soon, I'll let you know okay? I'm sure there's some anime that have one~. Anyhow, have fun and God Bless~
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:15 am

Wassup dude and welcome to the site. Just out of curiosity What's your favored Genre of anime and Which internet browser do you use?
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby syphon » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:51 am

Hey welcome CAA! :)

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby AdriTan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:42 pm

I won't eat you....... I may takes bite though..... Jk, jk!
Welcome! :D

I'm not aware of anything.

Doctor Who rocks! Seriously it's sweet to have yet another fan here!
AdriTan

Postby FreddyCast » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:11 pm

I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO EAT YOU ALIVE
and then I'll welcome you to CAA in my stomach.

I've got a perfect one for you
The anime Trigun
Character: Nicholas D. Wolfwood (more of a catholic christian character with an awesome BIG CROSS-LIKE weapon. He doesn't just "wear" the Christian part, he ACTS the Christian part, sort of.)

If you don't like that one then:
Anime: Trinity Blood
Character: Abel Nightroad

Anime: Big O
Character: Roger Smith
That's all I can think of.
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Return to Who's Who