Hey, Koneko-chan here. ^^

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hey, Koneko-chan here. ^^

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:41 am

I'm Koneko-Chan, I'm a major anime fan and I'm sorry I get shy sometimes.. I look forward to making new friends! :3 Oh and I just joined like 10 minutes ago XD
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Re: Hey, Koneko-chan here. ^^

Postby Vilo159 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:40 am

Good day to ye, Koneko-chan, and welcome to the CAA! :thumb:
Vilo159

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Konichiwa!!! Here's your kawaii panda bear hug!
awww, your username is so cute :3
i'm shy myself, but no worries everyone here is super friendly :D
enjoy your stay
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:47 pm

Ah, thank chu~ (*≧▽≦) I was taking forever to make a username, I'm glad it turned out okay. Again, thank chu~ *hugs everyone* XD
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Sorry for posting so much, but I have a question ^v^', how do you put profile avatars on? And if so, where can I look for one? Also, yay! Your a Soul Eater fan!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Koneko-chan

Postby goldenspines » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Hello and a warm welcome to you, Koneko-chan. I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^

You can upload an avatar by going to your User Control Panel (upper left), and under the top "Profile" tab, you can select "edit avatar". Currently, you can only upload an avatar from your computer.

As far as looking for one goes, that's a bit more difficult. There are many places to find an avatar (I usually skim through livejournal posts with icons, though I'll also just take an image I like and edit it to avatar size). I'm sure there are others who can give you good suggestions, though. ^_^
goldenspines

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Thank chu so much~ That was a lot of help! ^^ Btw, I love your avatar.

Koneko-chan

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:19 am

Aw, that avatar is cute!
:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
rocklobster

Postby shooraijin » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:55 am

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby KnightOfFive » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:03 am

That avatar is adorable!!! Welcome to CAA Koneko-chan! :dance: :dance:
KnightOfFive

Postby Koneko-chan » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:03 pm

Thank chu, guys! Sure~ ^u^

Koneko-chan

Postby A_Yellow_Dress » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:15 am

Hello!!!! Nice to meet you and welcome to CAA!!!
A_Yellow_Dress

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Thank chu! :D

Koneko-chan

Postby Neane » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:28 am

Hope to see you around on the Forum and enjoy your time here.
Neane

Postby Koneko-chan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Thank chu~ C:

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Welcome Koneko-chan! :D :3
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Thank chu! :D

Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Hey, I've met you already, but I figured I'd do this officially.

Welcome to CAA!!! *glomp*
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:32 pm

Lol, okay!
Nya! *Glomps* Thank chu!

Koneko-chan

Return to Who's Who