Hello everyone~

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello everyone~

Postby LupoRedgrave » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Hey I just joined up today.
My name is Lupo Redgrave However you can just call me Lupo - which is Italian for wolf. If you guessed it then the correct answer is yes I do love wolves.

I enjoyed Wolf's Rain even though it was really sad and I did cry at times.

I often went to this site to seek spiritual guidence when I was uncertain about a manga or anime or even a game that had caught my eye and seemed interesting, so thanks for the help. :)

My favourite animes are: Wolf's Rain, Vampire Knight, Gunslinger Girl, Haibane Renmei, Spice and Wolf and Spirited Away.
My favourite Manga and novels are: Devil May Cry novels 1 & 2 and the Devil May Cry 3 manga (both 'codes' dante&vergil), Spice and Wolf, Gunslinger Girl, Ace Attourney and Dogs: Stray Dogs Howling in the Dark (also called Dogs Prelude).

I enjoy art, music- my favourite band is Demon Hunter, various video games (yes devil may cry is in my favourites too) and reading.

I'm also a Christian myself.
I wouldn't mind sending in a review from time to time on various games/manga/anime if it is not on the review list.
(I would like to fix up the Dogs: Stray Dogs Howling in the Dark now that I have read it)
I'm also happy to help out when needed or if you need someone to talk to or need a prayer request.

God bless and stay safe. :angel:
...Proverbs 4:18...
LupoRedgrave

Re: Hello everyone~

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 am

Konichiwa!!! Here's your wolfish panda bear hug!!!!

Yes! Someone else who loves wolves! :3

Enjoy your stay! :D
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby anlptgtsg » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:10 am

Hello lupo. Hope you enjoy your stay :)
anlptgtsg

Postby Mithrandir » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:00 am

Welcome to the Nuthouse! :lol:
Mithrandir

Postby Vilo159 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Good day to ye, Lupo, and welcome to the CAA! :thumb:
Vilo159

Postby LupoRedgrave » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Thanks everyone and thank you for the wolfish panda bear hugs too. :D

"Welcome to the nuthouse" that made my day - especially after a crazy day at work.

To Panda4Christ:3 - I'm glad I found another that loves wolves!

is anyone having any troubles with their avatars because no matter how tiny it is the image I want to upload is not applicable.
I hope the picture in my signature is not too big for you all. If it is I'll find a smaller one.
I just like Leon in that scene (the movie is Resident Evil Damnation for those who are curious.)

Um, hopefully this isn't a double post because my first reply didn't show up when I hit submit, so I'm sorry if it does :(
LupoRedgrave

Postby Nate » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:14 pm

LupoRedgrave wrote:If you guessed it then the correct answer is yes I do love wolves.

That sure is an odd answer to the question "Are you Italian" but you say it's correct so who am I to judge I guess.
Nate

Postby Mithrandir » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:23 pm

LupoRedgrave wrote:...
is anyone having any troubles with their avatars because no matter how tiny it is the image I want to upload is not applicable.
Um, hopefully this isn't a double post because my first reply didn't show up when I hit submit, so I'm sorry if it does :(

Because you have less than a certain number of posts, your posts must be approved by a moderator before they are seen by the board. Don't worry - this will stop happening very soon. It's also why avatars are not yet working right. Give it another day worth of posting and it will be fine.
Mithrandir

Postby A_Yellow_Dress » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Hello! Welcome to CAA! :D

STRAY!~ STRAYAYAYAYAYYYYYY! Wolf's Rain made me cry too; it's just one of those series. T.T
A_Yellow_Dress

Postby LupoRedgrave » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:23 am

Nate wrote:
LupoRedgrave wrote:If you guessed it then the correct answer is yes I do love wolves.

That sure is an odd answer to the question "Are you Italian" but you say it's correct so who am I to judge I guess.

I was not even thinking of Italy, apart from the translation of lupo as wolf at the time - due to feeling tired at the time - ehehe sorry. However also I am not Italian (as far as I know). I do like Italy. I am quite fond of The Divine Commedy by Dante Aligheiri. :D

Also to/at A Yellow Dress: who was you're favourite out of all of the characters both human or wolves, Cheza and Mew?
I loved alot of the cast...even Lord Darcia....I have a soft sppot for kiba and, I of course - how could anyone not - love Toboe. I kind of relate to him alot.....
Last edited by LupoRedgrave on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LupoRedgrave

Postby eightluvver888 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:38 am

Welcome, LupoRedgrave! XD
eightluvver888

Postby AdriTan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Welcome!!! Do you like cashews?
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby Cc4FuzzyHuggles » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:43 pm

HELLO & WELCOME TO Christian Anime Alliance! ^.^

Luke 10:25-27 Mark 12:28-34 Matthew 22 Deuteronomy 6:4-5 Deuteronomy 10:12
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
No one is perfect, but by one prayer at a time, and one step at a time, God can make our paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6 "In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."
Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Location: I live wherever the Lord leads me. (currently in an apartment with my sweet cat.)

Postby LupoRedgrave » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:47 pm

To Adritan: not really a fan of nuts, even though my Grandparents own a Macadamia nut farm. Thank you though for the thought and welcome :)
To eightluvver888 and Cc4FuzzyHuggles: thank you

Also there is a quote from the bible, but I can never remember where to find it: "The way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, ever shining untill the full light of day" I may have quoted it wrong though, I'm sorry if I did.
I remember hearing it in school at morning prayer, and it's been with me ever since, even after i no longer attended that school.
I can't seem to find it in my bible.
Thanks for the help to whom answers this.
LupoRedgrave

Postby Cc4FuzzyHuggles » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Luke 10:25-27 Mark 12:28-34 Matthew 22 Deuteronomy 6:4-5 Deuteronomy 10:12
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
No one is perfect, but by one prayer at a time, and one step at a time, God can make our paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6 "In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."
Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Location: I live wherever the Lord leads me. (currently in an apartment with my sweet cat.)

Postby LupoRedgrave » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 am

Thank you so much Cc4FuzzyHuggles!
LupoRedgrave

Postby Lilac#18 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi, LupoRedgrave. :n_n:
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby LupoRedgrave » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:25 am

Hello Selentine ^_^
I will be sure to keep the marriage part of your signature in mind, if i ever get married :D
LupoRedgrave

Return to Who's Who