Hello...

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello...

Postby AndrewinIce » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Hello everybody, happy to find a site like this. I have always loved Asian, especially Japan, culture. When my brother and I were young, we watched some bits and pieces of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. We watched some Sailor Moon, and later some some Pokemon.
Yet for the most part, we weren't really allowed to watch anything without our parents approval, for which I am glad. My parents are not at all fans of anything from another country, but now that we NetFlix Instent Watch and I'm 20, they finally let me.
I started with Gun X Sword, which I honestly am unsure that anything will ever be able to top. I have since watched a few others and look forward to watching more.
The reason I'm here mostly to look at reviews from sites from people people are Christians but do not see anything secular as evil. I look forward to discussing anime in general and specif shows with people who actually watch and like them also.
The Creating of a Story, be it TV show, novel, video game, is process one can not undertake lightly. When you create a story, you had better be prepared for the emotional ties you will have to all characters, as they all come from you.
AndrewinIce

Postby K. Ayato » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Howdy! :jump:
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Makachop^^128 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Welcome! ^.^
Favorite animes? video games?
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby AndrewinIce » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:45 pm

So far I've watched 4 anime's; Gun X Sword has been my favorite. I loved everything about it. The characters, the story, the music, everything was amazing.
I then watched Vandread...A mistake:thumbsdow
Then Sengoku Basara, which was very good. And lastly, Trigun, which falls between GXS and Sengoku Basara. Trigun, in fact, led me here, as I was looking googleing stuff about which led me to a thread here.

As far as video games, as you can probably see, I am total Final Fantasy X fan. The best game ever made. Others I really like is the Kingdom Hearts series, Fire Emblem series, and a few others. I just don't have much time or money to play a lot.

Also, sweet Firefly signature!
The Creating of a Story, be it TV show, novel, video game, is process one can not undertake lightly. When you create a story, you had better be prepared for the emotional ties you will have to all characters, as they all come from you.
AndrewinIce

Postby eightluvver888 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Welcome, AndrewinIce!
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][font="Garamond"]Oh no, he's already fallen off one building today!
[SIZE="1"]MAL[/SIZE][/font]
eightluvver888

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:18 pm

konichiwa!!! Here's your gamer/anime fan panda bear hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watch anime on netflix instant too!!! :D Trigun is awesome!!!! (except for that ending song...o.e)

Well, see ya around!!! :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby rocklobster » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:45 pm

:hug: Welcome to CAA
Would you like a jelly baby?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Makachop^^128 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:57 pm

[quote="AndrewinIce (post: 1597862)"]So far I've watched 4 anime's]

FFX is one of my favorite games! I love that game so much, the characters and the story are amazing :)

yay! welcome fellow Firefly fan ^.^
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby metolosophy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:09 pm

'Ello, mate~! Welcome! ^L^
Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.
Better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

metolosophy

Postby skreyola » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Welcome aboard! :)
skreyola

Postby AndrewinIce » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Wow, a very friendly board! Thanks everyone!

konichiwa!!! Here's your gamer/anime fan panda bear hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watch anime on netflix instant too!!! Trigun is awesome!!!! (except for that ending song...o.e)

Well, see ya around!!! :3

I really liked it, my only problem with was one thing...That happened in a church...I hated that, even though I thought it was a good scene and I knew it was coming.

Welcome to CAA
Would you like a jelly baby?

Yum!

FFX is one of my favorite games! I love that game so much, the characters and the story are amazing

FFX was, in my opinion, the greatest story, be it video game, show, novel, etc. ever told. Every single one of the main characters was amazingly interesting and you cared for each and everyone. The world was so real and the surroundings jaw-dropping. The story grabbed you from the first ten minutes and had yet to let me go, seven years later. The music? I own the soundtrack and to this day still listen to them on a daily basis. And, the end...I measure every ending of every story up to it, and nothing has ever come close...Sorry...I got carried away.

yay! welcome fellow Firefly fan ^.^

Did you watch it when it came on or since it ended? My brother's teacher showed Serenity (Movie) too him in a collage class(Good education, huh?) using River as a Frankensteins Monster analogy. We then watched the show and movie on NetFlix Instent Watch, and I was very impressed. I really liked the characters and setting.

I do apologize for my 'quotations', I'll figure it out soon...
AndrewinIce

Postby rocklobster » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:53 am

Ah, a Trigun fan! I have the whole series on DVD. And Netflix is great! Love watching Doctor Who!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lilac#18 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:16 pm

[color="Plum"]Hi, AndrewinIce.:n_n:[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby AdriTan » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:52 am

Welcome! :D
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Return to Who's Who