[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Hello! - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Hello!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello!

Postby George Mcmillan » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 pm

I'm a newbie to CAA I guess you could say. I practice mixed marshal arts and love anime, I love my church and jesus, I'm learning Japanese and if you have a ps3 my Psn I'D is Solid_Frog54, add me if you wana talk. I'm 16 and love metal, and that's about it for me, I'm disliked by many, in school I was told I'm ugly, or they just hated me for some reason. That's about it for my introduction, nice to meet you all CAA! God bless
George Mcmillan

Postby Neane » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:50 pm

What kind of metal?

Also:

What are your favorite:

Anime
Manga
Movies
Comic Books (If any)
Games?
Neane

Postby Makachop^^128 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Welcome! ^.^ I'm here if you ever need questions answered or someone to talk to :)
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Furen » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:46 am

Hey, welcome! Just as Maka said, feel free to ask us anything, we're usually friendly :)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby samurai10 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:51 am

Aww, that's sad. Wanna cookie?

Welcome to CAA! ^^/ I'm usually in the RP section and nowhere else, but if you wanna talk, just shoot me a PM! :)
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby KnightOfFive » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Yeah welcome to the group! :cool:
Most warriors would find it beneath them to attack a girl. Especially when she wasn't looking. No person with any honor or pride would ever do such a thing. I bid you farewell and good riddance. You're not even worth lamenting.-Uryu Ishida
KnightOfFive

Postby skreyola » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Welcome aboard.
skreyola

Postby eightluvver888 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Hi and welcome!
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][font="Garamond"]Oh no, he's already fallen off one building today!
[SIZE="1"]MAL[/SIZE][/font]
eightluvver888

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:36 am

Konichiwa!!! Here's you panda bear hug!!!

Enjoy your stay!!! :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby rocklobster » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:13 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lilac#18 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:02 pm

[color="Plum"]Hi, George Mcmillan.:n_n:[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby AdriTan » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 am

Welcome! :D
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Return to Who's Who