[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
My Origin Post - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

My Origin Post

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

My Origin Post

Postby tronethiel7 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 am

Hey everybody,

So, I have loved anime ever since I was a kid. My love began with watching toonami during the yu yu hakusho, tenchi muyo, kenshin days. My avatar is alucard, but ironically I can't really watch hellsing in good conscience anymore because of my desire to further pursue Christ. I just always thought he was hardcore. Honestly, that is a lot of my struggle with anime. I love it, but in order to pursue the renewing of my mind there is a lot of it i won't watch anymore. That saddens me, but it's great to find a community where people are of the same mind and actually like nerdy stuff. The darker places of nerd-dom can often be quite vile, so I applaud everyone here for being part of a place welcoming to a Christian. Feel free to ask away! (I mean about myself). I'm an open book.
tronethiel7

Postby Neane » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Welcome, what are your favorite:

Manga
Anime
Movies
Comic Books (If any)
Video Games
Neane

Postby tronethiel7 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Neane (post: 1596345) wrote:Welcome, what are your favorite:

Manga
Anime
Movies
Comic Books (If any)
Video Games

1. I don't know that I've read a manga separately from an anime, either to complete the story or continue it. I prefer anime.
2. I like FMA: Brotherhood, Kenshin, and Death Note. Naming favorites is hard though, I've seen quite a few. Especially since some of my previous favorites I'm not really keen on because they are inappropriate.
3. I prefer laughing hysterically at terrible movies, but I could probably better react to a question about a specific movie.
4. Just recently got into comics. Superman Red Son, The Dark Knight Returns, All-Star Superman, etc. (I love batman, he is a man).
5. I love rpg's specifically. Dragon Age Origins, KOTOR, Fallout, Fable...
tronethiel7

Postby Neane » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Which Fallout Games do you like? (We don't get a lot of Fallout fans on this site.)
Personally I am rather fond of Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 2. Especcialy with the huge amount of fan-made modifications that exist currently for them.
Neane

Postby eightluvver888 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:58 pm

[color="DarkOrange"]W[/color][color="DarkOrchid"]e[/color][color="Cyan"]l[/color][color="Red"]c[/color][color="SeaGreen"]o[/color][color="Magenta"]m[/color][color="DarkOrchid"]e[/color], tronethiel7!
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][font="Garamond"]Oh no, he's already fallen off one building today!
[SIZE="1"]MAL[/SIZE][/font]
eightluvver888

Postby rocklobster » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:51 pm

:hug: welcome to CAA!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Makachop^^128 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Welcome! ^.^ tenchi muyo, and kenshin were my first aniems too!

Questions:
Favorite bands?
Other Hobbies?
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Zeldafan2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Zeldafan2

Postby tronethiel7 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Neane (post: 1596347) wrote:Which Fallout Games do you like? (We don't get a lot of Fallout fans on this site.)
Personally I am rather fond of Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 2. Especcialy with the huge amount of fan-made modifications that exist currently for them.

To be honest, I've only played 3 and New Vegas, though I imagine I'll get around to their predecessors eventually. I thoroughly enjoyed both, but I think that I preferred New Vegas in that it had a very refined a dark humor that kind of appealed to me. The fallout series, at least to my experience, is exceptional.
" And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.â€
tronethiel7

Postby tronethiel7 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Makachop^^128 (post: 1596357) wrote:Welcome! ^.^ tenchi muyo, and kenshin were my first aniems too!

Questions:
Favorite bands?
Other Hobbies?

Well, my tastes in pretty much everything are extremely eclectic. I'm definitely an oldies man, and at the top of the list of secular music. Frank Sinatra, hands down. I also like the beatles, the ink spots, johnny cash, etc. (though the list is far longer...) Secondly, I love reading, fiction-wise, fantasy and classics, not fiction, i love theology and philosophy. I am also a Philosophy major. I aspire to be a seminary professor one day! I love learning and discussing pretty much.
eightluvver888 (post: 1596351) wrote:[color="DarkOrange"]W[/color][color="DarkOrchid"]e[/color][color="Cyan"]l[/color][color="Red"]c[/color][color="SeaGreen"]o[/color][color="Magenta"]m[/color][color="DarkOrchid"]e[/color], tronethiel7!

rocklobster (post: 1596356) wrote::hug: welcome to CAA!

Zeldafan2 (post: 1596365) wrote:Welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Thank you for the kind welcome!
" And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.â€
tronethiel7

Postby Vilo159 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Good day to ye, tronethiel, and welcome to the CAA! :thumb:
Vilo159

Postby skreyola » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Welcome aboard, tronethiel.

I am also mostly anime-only. I usually don't read a manga unless I liked the show.

Hope you enjoy it here.
skreyola

Postby AdriTan » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:47 am

Yo! Hope you like it here! :D
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby Lilac#18 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:44 pm

[color="Plum"]Hi, tronethiel7.:n_n:[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Return to Who's Who