Hi!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi!

Postby j814wong » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Hi. My name is j814wong. I am a Chinese-American Christian and 16 years old. Currently, I am a high-school student in 11th grade

I enjoy all things technology though I'm not a fan of Microsoft and I'm very anti-anti-competitive tech companies. I am a big fan of Linux and open-source. Note: Linux is not only for techie people. Ubuntu, for example, is extremely easy to install and use for the average user.
My favorite game is Minecraft and Call of Duty in which I love to coordinate matches with friends. In Minecraft, I'm currently working on a very big airport project sized at around 6000x5000 blocks. I am also very fascinated in architecture too. I enjoy classical music and relaxing music from any genre. I love spicy food. Whenever I eat out with my family, I always must try out the spicy food a restaurant

My favorite animes:
Code Geass
Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny
Clannad (I've watched only 1 episode so far due to time constraints but I still love it.)
Byosoku 5 Centimeters
j814wong

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Welcome Mr. Wong it is awesome to have you in the nuthouse. I hope you enjoy your stay at the island of magical wonder. ^^ And I am a big pc user myself. I LOVE minecraft. And Linux is pretty good I'll admit that. I haven't used Linux in quite awhile so I need to get back into the game. ^^

I've also seen all of the anime that you have listed and I like them all. Especially Gundam. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby j814wong » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Derek_Is_Me (post: 1511238) wrote:Welcome Mr. Wong it is awesome to have you in the nuthouse. I hope you enjoy your stay at the island of magical wonder. ^^ And I am a big pc user myself. I LOVE minecraft. And Linux is pretty good I'll admit that. I haven't used Linux in quite awhile so I need to get back into the game. ^^

I've also seen all of the anime that you have listed and I like them all. Especially Gundam. ^^

Hi
Linux! High-five ! llll/
We should play together on Minecraft -=). My friend and I are starting our own server and I'm working on a very big project. I could use help once the server is up.
Our site is http://blocksoflife.enjin.com/home and my name is xShinkiroux. Take a look at teh planes in the forums to see an example of what is to come =)

Wait a minute... Is this a nuthouse or an island of magical wonder? Or is it a nuthouse located on an island of magical wonder? I must know!
j814wong

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Welcome to CAA. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)
TopazRaven

Postby Furen » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Welcome to CAA
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Hi

Postby j814wong » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Thanks for the welcome!
j814wong

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:43 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby akorecki1 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:14 am

Welcome hope you like it here oh and check out my fav anime full metal alchemist and full metal alchemist brotherhood those are dubbed and FMA simple people and FMA the blind alchemist are only subbed.
You can die at any time living takes real courage. - Someone of FMA

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.

Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn then always be a unicorn.:rock:
akorecki1

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:38 am

We are in a nuthouse filled to the brim with cotton candy that looks like pikachu who can make taffy while dancing to Numa Numa on a Magical Wonder Island made of cheese!!

It would be awesome to play with yall on Minecraft. I'll check your stuff out in a few when I get the chance.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lilac#18 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:43 pm

[color="Plum"]Hi, j814wong.:)[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby ABlipinTime » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Well hi there!

I have one question for you: Do you play the first Call of Duty (COD) game?
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby TheMewster » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Ubuntu? Easy to install? LOL, good one.

Yeah, me and Ubuntu are mortal enemies. Can't get my compy to boot installer from USB (too old), and I'm not wasting 5 euros that I don't even have because I'm an American to get 5 Live CDs and then have to worry about what to do with the other 4.

So yeah, unless I get a laptop, no Ubuntu for me.

But that's not the point of this thread. Welcome to CAA! God bless!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Xeno » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Welcome to CAA!

TheMewster (post: 1511574) wrote:Ubuntu? Easy to install? LOL, good one.

Yeah, me and Ubuntu are mortal enemies. Can't get my compy to boot installer from USB (too old), and I'm not wasting 5 euros that I don't even have because I'm an American to get 5 Live CDs and then have to worry about what to do with the other 4.

So yeah, unless I get a laptop, no Ubuntu for me.

That was entirely unnecessary.
Xeno

Return to Who's Who