Hey!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hey!

Postby Hawkeye53 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Hey all!

I'm Hawkeye. I'm a college student at a Christian university and am into writing, martial arts, sports, and video games. I'm pretty much an anime noob as I can count on both hands the number of ones I've actually seen, which will make it pretty easy to list, lol. XD I do, however, attend both anime cons and comicons a lot and like cosplay, so I'm generally familiar with a lot of series in passing.

Anime I've seen:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood -- absolute favorite
Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) -- I didn't like this one at all on my first watch, but like it more now (I saw it after starting Brotherhood)
Death Note -- didn't really care for it, personally, though I did like some of the characters
Digimon -- Yes, I know it was for kids, but I still absolutely love it, lol.
Beyblade -- Yup, another kid one. Now that I'm older the premise is a little cheesy, but I still like some of the characters that originated from it
Shinzo -- I watched it as a kid, but don't remember much about it at all.
Ouran High School Host Club -- I love it!
Black Butler -- I'm about half-way through it and it's kinda 'eh.' I don't like how demonic it is, but I find the take on some historical events interesting and I'm curious to see where the characters will go.

Also if Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children counts, I've seen that and love the extended version

That's about it, lol. I'm much more familiar with Japanese RPGs and the like though. Overall, I'm looking forward to getting the chance to talk anime and such with other Christians.
Hawkeye53

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Welkumz!!!! HERE'S YOUR PANDA BEAR HUG!!!!!!!!
Hope you enjoy your stay here. I 'spose your name refers to Riza Hawkeye from FMA/FMAB, I've never seen that show but my older siblings are absolutely crazy about it, I'll have to watch it someday ^^. Again have a nice stay :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Furen » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:04 am

Welcome to CAA
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Neane » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:17 am

Hawkeye53 (post: 1509630) wrote:Hey all!

I'm Hawkeye. I'm a college student at a Christian university and am into writing, martial arts, sports, and video games. I'm pretty much an anime noob as I can count on both hands the number of ones I've actually seen, which will make it pretty easy to list, lol. XD I do, however, attend both anime cons and comicons a lot and like cosplay, so I'm generally familiar with a lot of series in passing.

Anime I've seen:

Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) -- I didn't like this one at all on my first watch, but like it more now (I saw it after starting Brotherhood)
Death Note -- didn't really care for it, personally, though I did like some of the characters
Beyblade -- Yup, another kid one. Now that I'm older the premise is a little cheesy, but I still like some of the characters that originated from it
Black Butler -- I'm about half-way through it and it's kinda 'eh.' I don't like how demonic it is, but I find the take on some historical events interesting and I'm curious to see where the characters will go.

Also if Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children counts, I've seen that and love the extended version

That's about it, lol. I'm much more familiar with Japanese RPGs and the like though. Overall, I'm looking forward to getting the chance to talk anime and such with other Christians.

Hello! Those are great activities that you are involved with. I welcome you to the Greatest Website this section of the Interwebs.
Neane

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:51 am

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby TopazRaven » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:41 am

Welcome to CAA! Hope you like it here. :)
TopazRaven

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 am

Welcome Hawk. It's good to have you here at the local peanut gallery. I hope you enjoy it here. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lilac#18 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:34 pm

[color="Plum"]Hi, Hawkeye53.:)[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Makachop^^128 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Welcome :)
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby alma » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Welcome! Binvenido!
I hope you get to know people here preety fast.
I think you will feel at home.
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."John 17:3 (NASB)
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”John 13:35
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alma01
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
alma

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Hawkeye53 (post: 1509630) wrote:Hey all!

Anime I've seen:

awesome! nice to meet you!!!

.............. I like you more and more by the second. XD
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Return to Who's Who