Hello everyone. I'm new here.

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:59 pm

~That's so great. I'm glad to to know that you've finally became a Christian. Well I grew up in a Christian family and I've just always been taught whats wrong from right as I've grown up and I just try to make sure to follow what the Bible says the best I can. It's very scary to think about if you'll make it to heaven or not or go to the other place, hoping that you're doing everything right for God, even I still fear it. So far though I think I'm doing pretty well for God, not that I'm saying I'm perfect. No one is. We all sin. Yeah I'm never really into anything exactly too violent or I mean anything too bloody or develish, cause too much of that scares me anyways. I don't like scary stuff. Well and sex stuff that isn't good either, not things that are way too sexual or extreme. I mean I know it's in everything. So sometimes you'll see that in some shows and things. Even bad words which is in a lot of things, something I could over look it in some things, but I'll never say them bad words or do any of the wrong things I see.
Jigzy

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:00 pm

.tThat's so great. I'm glad to to know that you've finally became a Christian. Well I grew up in a Christian family and I've just always been taught whats wrong from right as I've grown up and I just try to make sure to follow what the Bible says the best I can. It's very scary to think about if you'll make it to heaven or not or go to the other place, hoping that you're doing everything right for God, even I still fear it. So far though I think I'm doing pretty well for God, not that I'm saying I'm perfect. No one is. We all sin. Yeah I'm never really into anything exactly too violent or I mean anything too bloody or develish, cause too much of that scares me anyways. I don't like scary stuff. Well and sex stuff that isn't good either, not things that are way too sexual or extreme. I mean I know it's in everything. So sometimes you'll see that in some shows and things. Even bad words which is in a lot of things, something I could over look it in some things, but I'll never say them bad words or do any of the wrong things I see.
Jigzy

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:01 pm

That's so great. I'm glad to to know that you've finally became a Christian. Well I grew up in a Christian family and I've just always been taught whats wrong from right as I've grown up and I just try to make sure to follow what the Bible says the best I can. It's very scary to think about if you'll make it to heaven or not or go to the other place, hoping that you're doing everything right for God, even I still fear it. So far though I think I'm doing pretty well for God, not that I'm saying I'm perfect. No one is. We all sin. Yeah I'm never really into anything exactly too violent or I mean anything too bloody or develish, cause too much of that scares me anyways. I don't like scary stuff. Well and sex stuff that isn't good either, not things that are way too sexual or extreme. I mean I know it's in everything. So sometimes you'll see that in some shows and things. Even bad words which is in a lot of things, something I could over look it in some things, but I'll never say them bad words or do any of the wrong things I see.

Is this posting.....
Jigzy

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Jigzy, we have a system that will occasionally delay posts by members until a moderator can approve them. Please don't re-post the comment multiple times, it won't help it get approved faster, and will actually flag your account since it automatically will detect multiple posts within a short time by a new member as spam.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:03 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1500920) wrote:Yep, I can see it! I was kind of converted to the Christian faith by fear so I was pretty much a crazy little nut when I first joined this site. :lol: Always asking random, probably inappropriate questions and whining about fear of going to Hell. I'd like to think I've calmed down a lot since then. I'm not into super violent stuff so that was never a problem, I will admit I'm amused by crude humor though. Comes with living a basically non-religious life for most of my years I guess.

That's so great. I'm glad to to know that you've finally became a Christian. Well I grew up in a Christian family and I've just always been taught whats wrong from right as I've grown up and I just try to make sure to follow what the Bible says the best I can. It's very scary to think about if you'll make it to heaven or not or go to the other place, hoping that you're doing everything right for God, even I still fear it. So far though I think I'm doing pretty well for God, not that I'm saying I'm perfect. No one is. We all sin. Yeah I'm never really into anything exactly too violent or I mean anything too bloody or develish, cause too much of that scares me anyways. I don't like scary stuff. Well and sex stuff that isn't good either, not things that are way too sexual or extreme. I mean I know it's in everything. So sometimes you'll see that in some shows and things. Even bad words which is in a lot of things, something I could over look it in some things, but I'll never say them bad words or do any of the wrong things I see.
Jigzy

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:04 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1500920) wrote:Yep, I can see it! I was kind of converted to the Christian faith by fear so I was pretty much a crazy little nut when I first joined this site. :lol: Always asking random, probably inappropriate questions and whining about fear of going to Hell. I'd like to think I've calmed down a lot since then. I'm not into super violent stuff so that was never a problem, I will admit I'm amused by crude humor though. Comes with living a basically non-religious life for most of my years I guess.

mechana2015 (post: 1501397) wrote:Jigzy, please use the multiquote and edit buttons for multiple responses, not multiple posts.

I'm sorry for posting several times. I just really still didn't understand how this works.
Jigzy

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:06 pm

I actually just edited my post with a better explanation. Please reread it. Sorry about the confusion at first.

My Deviantart
mechana2015

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Nate (post: 1500932) wrote:If you're old then what does that make me?

I know I'm really not old and neither are you, but when them younger people call me old well that just makes me feel old when they tell me that even though I know I'm really not. I'm not saying that anyone here would ever say that to me just on other websites the younger people do that.
Jigzy

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:14 pm

:hug: Welcome to CAA! You have such a cute avatar? Who is that?
Would you like a jelly baby?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Nate (post: 1500932) wrote:If you're old then what does that make me?

Lynna (post: 1500925) wrote:Welcome!
I would love to chat with you, despite just being a youngster, although I hardly EVER get in the chatrooms anymore, and I'm always multi-tasking. As you can see, there are quite a few people your age and older here.
Tokyo Mew Mew was my second anime ever, and I really loved it! I should probably go and re-watch it sometime.

You seem pretty nice so I don't mind chatting with you. As long as you don't call me old, but I don't think you'd say anything like that to me. You don't seem like that kind of person. Yeah I'm actually surprised at all the ages I'm seeing here. Theres ages from younger to older. So here at this website I really don't feel that left out like I'm the only adult, cause now I see that I'm not. Yeah Tokyo Mew Mew it's just the cutest, best Anime ever. You should re-watch it. Oh so what was your second Anime ever then?

rocklobster (post: 1501403) wrote::hug: Welcome to CAA! You have such a cute avatar? Who is that?
Would you like a jelly baby?

Thank you. That's Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew.
Jigzy

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Jigzy (post: 1501387) wrote:That's so great. I'm glad to to know that you've finally became a Christian. Well I grew up in a Christian family and I've just always been taught whats wrong from right as I've grown up and I just try to make sure to follow what the Bible says the best I can. It's very scary to think about if you'll make it to heaven or not or go to the other place, hoping that you're doing everything right for God, even I still fear it. So far though I think I'm doing pretty well for God, not that I'm saying I'm perfect. No one is. We all sin. Yeah I'm never really into anything exactly too violent or I mean anything too bloody or develish, cause too much of that scares me anyways. I don't like scary stuff. Well and sex stuff that isn't good either, not things that are way too sexual or extreme. I mean I know it's in everything. So sometimes you'll see that in some shows and things. Even bad words which is in a lot of things, something I could over look it in some things, but I'll never say them bad words or do any of the wrong things I see.

My father has always told me one important thing when it comes to christianity. And that is that as long as you believe in jesus christ as your savior nothing else matters. If you can do that, then your getting into heaven. Even if you sin everyday. Which in my opinion everyone does on a daily basis even if its a little sin. As long as you try your hardest to be a good christian and a good human being. You treat everyone well and help your fellow man when you can. And that you follow the commandments and that you believe in jesus. Then your set. That is what my father says to me whenever I doubt myself. Its a simple thing to say but it speaks volumes about the man. I hope that helps a little. ^^ I also hope you enjoy this site. It is a fantastic place full of raindrops and bubblegum.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:28 pm

mechana2015 (post: 1501397) wrote:Jigzy, we have a system that will occasionally delay posts by members until a moderator can approve them. Please don't re-post the comment multiple times, it won't help it get approved faster, and will actually flag your account since it automatically will detect multiple posts within a short time by a new member as spam.

Oh okay, but I just got afraid that my post wouldn't ever get posted and what if it doesn't? Wait, so I hope it doesn't make me lose my account or anything after I've already posted something several times. It won't will it? I'm so sorry. I apologize. I just really didn't know what I was doing.
Jigzy

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:30 pm

It won't do anything to your account but it could set it so that no new posts show up until they're approved. Moderators scan the boards regularly for unapproved posts so your posts will most likely be up soon if you don't see them immediately. If your post is NEVER posted, PM a mod, but give it a day at least.

My Deviantart
mechana2015

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Huh. I thought she kinda looked familiar.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Atria35 (post: 1500995) wrote:Sorry for overlooking the thread for a bit-
I'm into all sorts of shows, from Card Captor Sakura to Monster to ... Well, it's all over the board! xD My favorite ones tend to be more dark and mature anime.

So how did you get into anime in the first place?

I'm mostly into those cute or pretty type Anime shows or like those Anime shows where the Anime girls transform and fight off the bad guy, type Anime shows. Well I first started off getting into Anime when I was really young I started watching Sailormoon, cause it used to come on TV all the time, and that's what pretty much started getting me interested in Anime to began with. So how about you?
Jigzy

Postby bakura91 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Hello! Welcome this is a Great site! glad your here!
bakura91

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Derek_Is_Me (post: 1501408) wrote:My father has always told me one important thing when it comes to christianity. And that is that as long as you believe in jesus christ as your savior nothing else matters. If you can do that, then your getting into heaven. Even if you sin everyday. Which in my opinion everyone does on a daily basis even if its a little sin. As long as you try your hardest to be a good christian and a good human being. You treat everyone well and help your fellow man when you can. And that you follow the commandments and that you believe in jesus. Then your set. That is what my father says to me whenever I doubt myself. Its a simple thing to say but it speaks volumes about the man. I hope that helps a little. ^^ I also hope you enjoy this site. It is a fantastic place full of raindrops and bubblegum.

My mother is always telling me I better be careful, not to do this, and not to do that. She's always trying her best to teach me wrong from right and to take care of me. She's a very good lady and has always done her best to go by the Bible too. I want to be like her and do my best to please God. Yes you should believe in Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Well I know we all sin, but it's still important that you try your best not to. Like if you know something is a sin then try your best and don't do that sin, but sometimes things are accidents and I think that Jesus would always understand and forgive accidents. But don't just go and say "Okay I'll just do this sin and ask God for forgiveness later" cause that's the wrong way. So I always do my best to be a good Christian and person, and not to break any of the commandments. I know that people make mistakes though. So that's why everyone should make sure to pray and ask for forgiveness everyday and just doing all of the will get you into Heaven ^^ Well I'm enjoying this site so far. Everyone seems really nice here more then more of those other normal sites you'd go on.
Jigzy

Previous

Return to Who's Who