Hello everyone. I'm new here.

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello everyone. I'm new here.

Postby Jigzy » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new here. :) So anyways I was just looking for a good place to chat with some Christian's and people that also like Anime. Also I was looking to chat with some people in my age group. I'm 21 years old. So I hope that there are at least some older people here to chat with, but I'm not leaving out any of the younger people who might want to chat with me also. So go ahead if you want to, but I'm just saying I'd like to chat with some older people around my age too. I want to chat about being Christian and about Anime. I'm a really nice person and well I hope to find some nice people around here and I hope to get a reply. I'm thinking maybe I won't get a reply here....but I hope I do.
Jigzy

Postby Atria35 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Heya! (pst- you missed the place to make introductions!)

We're all over the board with ages. And most of us are very nice! ^.^

So what are some of your fave anime?
Do you also read manga?
Atria35

Postby TheMewster » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Hey! What anime are you interested in? Very recently have I gotten back into anime and manga. God bless and j do recommend 'just a girl' in manga. Can't remember who it's by but it is probably in a thread I made somewhere here.
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Jigzy » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Oh I didn't see where the introductions were at. I'm sorry. So I just posted here.

It's sometimes nice to chat with any age, but I'm like always chatting with the younger people all the time and some of them call me old. I hate that. So I was kind of wanting to find some older people too if possible. Yeah I was told that there were some friendly people around here so I then I just decided to try this site. Then I figured that maybe there could be some older people around here like me. ^_^

Okay well for sure my most favorite Anime is Tokyo Mew Mew. I really love that one a lot, but also other ones like Sailormoon, Cardcaptors, Pokemon, and ones like that mainly. How about you and what is your favorites?
Jigzy

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Moved to who's who.

Welcome to CAA!

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Masquerade1412 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:29 pm

*appears under the moonlight*

Why hello. I am overjoyed that you have joined us.

Please...
*pulls out tray*
Have a cookie to celebrate your arrival!
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:10 pm

:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby goldenspines » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Hello and a warm welcome to you, Jigzy. I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^
goldenspines

Postby Furen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Welcome, hope you feel good here!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Neane » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Welcome to the best Website on the World Wide Web!
How did you find this place?
Neane

Postby alma » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi Jigzy, and welcome!
We are glad you have come!
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."John 17:3 (NASB)
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”John 13:35
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alma01
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
alma

Postby Jigzy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:32 am

Thank you everyone for welcoming me here :)
Well I found out about this website from someone on Yahoo Answers or if everyone knows what that is? But that's where I found out about this website. Yahoo Answers is a place where you can ask questions. So I posted a question saying I was Sad, Lonely, and Needed some friends. I was looking for a place where I could find some other good Christian's and Anime people to chat with and be friends with. I mainly wanted to find some older adult people around my age though. I mean I've tried so many other websites, cause I'm like every where around the Internet, always trying all kinds of websites and things. I've signed up for just about every best popular site you could name and hoping that maybe I could find some nice, friendly people to chat and be friends with. Most of them turn out to be so young though and I don't mind chatting and being friends with the younger people too sometimes, because there are a couple that I'm really good friends with around on the Internet in other places. So it's alright if even anyone here that's younger wants to chat and be friends with me, but I better not be called old cause a lot of them youngsters say stuff like that to me, but if possible I wish to also chat and be friends with some older people too. I'm also a very shy person. I mean very. So I'm like always looking for good people to chat and be friends with around here and there online, because it's true I really don't have any friends in real life, because I'm very shy and have a hard time talking to people. It gets me really depressed at times. I explained myself to the people on Yahoo Answers and told them what I was looking for so then they recommended that I try this site. I'm a really nice person to chat and be friends with if you were wondering. I'm a very good Christian person, it mean a lot to me, Jesus means a lot to me and I love him very much and I do my best to live right and by his rules. Yep and I also like Anime too, especially Tokyo Mew Mew, my most very favorite Anime ever. So yeah I'd like to try and find some other nice people here that's like me if possible. All of you seem nice so far and thanks again for welcoming me here.
Jigzy

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:15 am

Welcome to CAA! That's kind of funny, I found this website through Yahoo answers as well. When I first became a Christian last year I was pretty much paranoid about everything and I was wondering if Christians where aloud to watch anime. Someone kindly directed me here and I'm so glad they did.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Jigzy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:47 am

TopazRaven (post: 1500895) wrote:Welcome to CAA! That's kind of funny, I found this website through Yahoo answers as well. When I first became a Christian last year I was pretty much paranoid about everything and I was wondering if Christians where aloud to watch anime. Someone kindly directed me here and I'm so glad they did.

Oh wow yeah that is funny how we both found this website from Yahoo Answers. Well I've been Christian all of my life and I've also been into Anime for a very long time too. So for years I've been mostly chatting with people around the Internet who liked Anime. I mean I have found a couple of Christian's here and there in the past few years, but most of them are more into Anime and it was about time I need to find a site like this where everyone is into both of those things at the same time. It's really important to me to always go by the Christian rules and making sure I don't do anything wrong. Some people act like I'm crazy and say I'm way too strict but I'm just trying to please God and do everything right. I would say that Christian's are allowed to watch Anime. I've never found that wrong, well unless it's a really dirty sex filled Anime, anything Gay/Lesbian, or something extremely violent, then that's something I would say you should really avoid.
Jigzy

Postby Jigzy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:25 am

Oh wow yeah that is funny how we both found this website from Yahoo Answers. Well I've been Christian all of my life and I've also been into Anime for a very long time too. So for years I've been mostly chatting with people around the Internet who liked Anime. I mean I have found a couple of Christian's here and there in the past few years, but most of them are more into Anime and it was about time I need to find a site like this where everyone is into both of those things at the same time. It's really important to me to always go by the Christian rules and making sure I don't do anything wrong. Some people act like I'm crazy and say I'm way too strict but I'm just trying to please God and do everything right. I would say that Christian's are allowed to watch Anime. I've never found that wrong, well unless it's a really dirty sex filled type of Anime, or anything that's Gay/Lesbian, or something extremely violent, then that's something I would say you should really avoid.

TopazRaven (post: 1500895) wrote:Welcome to CAA! That's kind of funny, I found this website through Yahoo answers as well. When I first became a Christian last year I was pretty much paranoid about everything and I was wondering if Christians where aloud to watch anime. Someone kindly directed me here and I'm so glad they did.

I was trying to reply back to you. Can you see my message?
Jigzy

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 am

Welcome to our tasty cinnamon bun! I hope you enjoy it ^^
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:08 am

Yep, I can see it! I was kind of converted to the Christian faith by fear so I was pretty much a crazy little nut when I first joined this site. :lol: Always asking random, probably inappropriate questions and whining about fear of going to Hell. I'd like to think I've calmed down a lot since then. I'm not into super violent stuff so that was never a problem, I will admit I'm amused by crude humor though. Comes with living a basically non-religious life for most of my years I guess.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Lynna » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 am

Welcome!
I would love to chat with you, despite just being a youngster, although I hardly EVER get in the chatrooms anymore, and I'm always multi-tasking. As you can see, there are quite a few people your age and older here.
Tokyo Mew Mew was my second anime ever, and I really loved it! I should probably go and re-watch it sometime.
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Vii » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 am

Hello and welcome to CAA! ^_^ Hope you like it here!
Vii

Postby Nate » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 am

Jigzy wrote:some of them call me old

If you're old then what does that make me?

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Why hello!! ^^ Its such a pleasure to meet you madam. I hope your having a great day and that it treats you well every day from now on out.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Atria35 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:40 pm

Jigzy (post: 1500716) wrote:Okay well for sure my most favorite Anime is Tokyo Mew Mew. I really love that one a lot, but also other ones like Sailormoon, Cardcaptors, Pokemon, and ones like that mainly. How about you and what is your favorites?

Sorry for overlooking the thread for a bit-
I'm into all sorts of shows, from Card Captor Sakura to Monster to ... Well, it's all over the board! xD My favorite ones tend to be more dark and mature anime.

So how did you get into anime in the first place?
Atria35

Postby Neane » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Jigzy (post: 1500907) wrote:Oh wow yeah that is funny how we both found this website from Yahoo Answers. Well I've been Christian all of my life and I've also been into Anime for a very long time too. So for years I've been mostly chatting with people around the Internet who liked Anime. I mean I have found a couple of Christian's here and there in the past few years, but most of them are more into Anime and it was about time I need to find a site like this where everyone is into both of those things at the same time. It's really important to me to always go by the Christian rules and making sure I don't do anything wrong. Some people act like I'm crazy and say I'm way too strict but I'm just trying to please God and do everything right. I would say that Christian's are allowed to watch Anime. I've never found that wrong, well unless it's a really dirty sex filled type of Anime, or anything that's Gay/Lesbian, or something extremely violent, then that's something I would say you should really avoid.

I was trying to reply back to you. Can you see my message?

Excellent. Yahoo Answers is another great and fun place and I am thankful that someone told you about this little gem of the internet. And you are right about the content. :thumb:
Neane

Postby aliveinHim » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Herro!!!!!! Wercome to CAA!!!!!!
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:38 pm

Can you answer this question?
Yes or no?
Could you or would you?
Before or after?
Why or when?
How or what?
Are all of the above questions to hard to answer? If so, why?
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Lilac#18 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:23 pm

[color="Plum"]Hi, Jigzy.:)[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:55 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1500920) wrote:Yep, I can see it! I was kind of converted to the Christian faith by fear so I was pretty much a crazy little nut when I first joined this site. :lol: Always asking random, probably inappropriate questions and whining about fear of going to Hell. I'd like to think I've calmed down a lot since then. I'm not into super violent stuff so that was never a problem, I will admit I'm amused by crude humor though. Comes with living a basically non-religious life for most of my years I guess.

That's so great. I'm glad to to know that you've finally became a Christian. Well I grew up in a Christian family and I've just always been taught whats wrong from right as I've grown up and I just try to make sure to follow what the Bible says the best I can. It's very scary to think about if you'll make it to heaven or not or go to the other place, hoping that you're doing everything right for God, even I still fear it. So far though I think I'm doing pretty well for God, not that I'm saying I'm perfect. No one is. We all sin. Yeah I'm never really into anything exactly too violent or I mean anything too bloody or develish, cause too much of that scares me anyways. I don't like scary stuff. Well and sex stuff that isn't good either, not things that are way too sexual or extreme. I mean I know it's in everything. So sometimes you'll see that in some shows and things. Even bad words which is in a lot of things, something I could over look it in some things, but I'll never say them bad words or do any of the wrong things I see.
Jigzy

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi there :)
Jigzy

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi there Selenite :)
Jigzy

Postby Jigzy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:58 pm

To TopazRaven
That's so great. I'm glad to to know that you've finally became a Christian. Well I grew up in a Christian family and I've just always been taught whats wrong from right as I've grown up and I just try to make sure to follow what the Bible says the best I can. It's very scary to think about if you'll make it to heaven or not or go to the other place, hoping that you're doing everything right for God, even I still fear it. So far though I think I'm doing pretty well for God, not that I'm saying I'm perfect. No one is. We all sin. Yeah I'm never really into anything exactly too violent or I mean anything too bloody or develish, cause too much of that scares me anyways. I don't like scary stuff. Well and sex stuff that isn't good either, not things that are way too sexual or extreme. I mean I know it's in everything. So sometimes you'll see that in some shows and things. Even bad words which is in a lot of things, something I could over look it in some things, but I'll never say them bad words or do any of the wrong things I see.
Jigzy

Next

Return to Who's Who