[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Konnichiwa. ::bows politely:: - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Konnichiwa. ::bows politely::

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Konnichiwa. ::bows politely::

Postby Ellana » Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:59 am

I was looking for layouts a while ago when I stumbled upon this site, and I'm really glad I did. ^-^ I had no idea there was a site/forum like this one for both Christians and anime fans.

It's awesome to see how God is even working through anime this way.

I guess I should introduce myself, though, my name is Lindsey (I usually go by Ellana on the web), and I'm a big fan of anime. I hope to be an artist/animator someday, as long as I'm being led in that direction. I also love foxes. ^^; They're so cute!

Anyway, so, hi! ::waves::
~ Ellana
Ellana

Postby Gypsy » Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:05 am

Looks like you'll get along capitally here, Ellana. I'm glad you found us, and I hope to see you posting up a storm on the boards. Also, if you have any questions, just ask away. Since you said you're an artist, I would normally say "please post some of you art," but we have a certain White Angel running around here who delights in asking the new members to show their art skills - so I'll let him handle that when he welcomes you. I just (like, 3 seconds ago) posted on the New Projects and Ideas forums, asking for volunteers for various projects we have going on. You should check that forum out ....
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:33 pm

Yes, welcome. The whole gang will descend on you in a little bit...

We have lots going on, and we're always happy to welcome new members. Especially with the projects. We're glad for anything you contribute (to project or forums).
uc pseudonym

Postby Saint » Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:37 pm

*descends* Hi Ya Ellana. i was happy when i found this site too. i am sure you will grow to love it here. its fun and intresting... and crazy. :dizzy: see ya around.
We are saved by grace thru faith, not of works... "keep on fighting for grace"
Saint

Postby andyroo » Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:46 pm

Hello, Welcome to CAA. Yeah, YOu will enjoy it here like the others have already said.
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby inkhana » Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:33 pm

:wow!: Look Miss C! We have an Inkhana and an Ellana now!

(Sorry, I know you guys wouldn't get that, but in some of my original writings, Elahna and Incana are archenemies...or whatever. Long story...) :sweat:

Anyhow, I am hoping that we will NOT be archenemies! LOL Welcome to the party!

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby express » Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:10 am

I agree with everyone here. I've grow fonder and fonder of this place each time I'm here. I love all the people here, and I know you will too.

I'll go for a Onizuka (GTO) greeting...

:mutter:

"Delacruz, Joey. juu-hachi sai. Yoroshiku!!!"
:thumb:
express

Postby Ellana » Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:35 am

Wow, interesting coincidence I guess. ^^;

I don't intend to be anybody's archenemy. I do beat up bad guys occasionally, though.... but I don't have my staff with me right now.

(I'm used to roleplaying on message boards and stuff)

Don't worry, I'm used to crazy. =P
~ Ellana
Ellana

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:24 am

Don't worry, I'm used to crazy.

Why does this statement not reassure me?
uc pseudonym

Postby Shinja » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:26 am

hey, welcome.
MATT
Matt blends in - and hates it.

Give me a bike and a road by which to travel.
Shinja

Return to Who's Who