here i go again ...

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

here i go again ...

Postby Shilohan ninja » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:04 pm

I was reading thru the posts in this particular forum and found one with a neet-o quiz in it and it seemed like a cool idea so I thought I'd come up with my own. (I hope that's not outta line or anything.)

age (optional): 17
R U in high school, college, and or working:I is a runnin start stoodint (lol)
do u 'numa': HECKS YES!
wuts ur fav sport(s) (if any):basketball and a scoatch o soccer
waddaya like to do in ur spare time:read, basketball, email/IM, this forum, abit of drawing and a whole lotta daydreamin
got a bf/gf (this is optional so u totally dont have to answer):not at present
do u Yahoo! (IM):jordanthedavidhearted@yahoo.com
or do u have a gmail:JAck.da.Shilohan.ninja@gmail.com
do u like peanut butter jelly :dance: :*WOOT!*
wut r ur fav comic books (besides manga):Calvin and Hobbes, FoxTrot, Zits, Garfield and Peanuts *snoopy dance*
wut novels u like (may include graphic novels):thr3e by Ted Dekker, Wayfarer: part 1 of the Shekina Chronicals, pretty much anything by Frank Perretti, the list goes on ...
wut shows do u watch (besides anime):i love me some good old fashioned Scooby Doo (not the newer stuff, it just seems a little to dark if yall know wut i mean), the old school looney tunes are awesome too!
wut movies do u watch:Lion King 1, 1 and a half, and 2, the LOTR trilogy, the Indiana Jones movies (I have yet to see Kingdom of the Crystal Skull), the Star Wars movies (the origional trilogy espesially), most of the bond movies, the first Narnia movie (I wanna see Prince Caspian too), the list goes on ...
wut kinda food do u like most:PIZZA!
do u have an annoying younger sibling who can't get allong with anyone:*cough*YES!*cough*
do u like to talk to tomatoes:yes
does a squash can make u smile:yes
do u waltz with potatoes in the produce isle:oh yeah
do u know who made u special:yeeeeeeeaah! the one and only G-O-D!
have u ever felt led to overseas missions and if so, where:I have felt for a while now that I have been called to China (though I've yet to figure out what the exact purpose is)
do u think evolution is totally bogus and stupid:phsst yea! the proof's all around us!
do u find urself on the better part of the day with nothin to do:I get this alot

and now for some questions to really test how well you know urself (if u wanna) ...

if u were traped somewhere in the middle of Iraq and could pick one person to come and resque u and had to chose between and rope, and pocket knife and a paintball gun, who would u chose, which of the three items would they have, and why (note: this person must be someone u know very well personally a.i. friend or family member):I'd want my older half-brother to come with a paintball gun because he's physically fit and knows how to use a paintball gun, really well.
if u could have one wish, anything at all, what would u wish for and why:(so many choices, brain starting to overload)(lol) I would probably wish for like a bazillion more wishes so I could use one to let u know that giberish is not a nice way to talk to all ur friends.
ok here's ur senario; ur in ur car on the road when u see ur best friend and the girl/guy of ur dreams on the shoulder with an elderly woman who is severly injured. u want to help and u want to bring all three of them with u, but ur car is a 2-seater. u have only precious seconds to decide, what do u do:I'm gonna let u figure this one out on ur own.
(These are sample answers I filled in myself. You don't have to answer all the questions if you don't wanna. This is totally just for funzies, ok?)
Shilohan ninja

Return to Who's Who