Attention! About Face! Forward March!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Attention! About Face! Forward March!

Postby yukoxholic » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:52 pm

Hiya!

I'm Aki (a nickname given since I'm an Angela Aki fan o__o), and a new recruit to the CAA! -salute!-

What can I say other than I love all things Japanese. The people, the culture, the land, you name it I love it! Aside from my fascination with all things Japan. I am also a Christian with hopes of becoming a voice actress! Other interests would include: Anime, Manga (They go hand and hand. You can't love one without loving the other :) ), video games, movies, music, reading, piano, sewing, cosplay, trying to sing in Japanese well, and draw...etc, etc.

We'll just stick to the main 3 food groups:

My all time favorites for anime would be: Anything from Mr. Miyazaki, Princess TuTu (YaY! Duck! Luci Christian rocks!), Fruits Basket, Haibane Renmei (Carrie Savage and Hunter Austin! eee!) , R.O.D the tv and OVA (Hunter Austin again! She is AWEsome!), Avatar the last Airbender (I know this is more of an American Animation but that show is epic and noteworthy!) Kaleido Star Seasons 1 and 2 (YaY! for Luci and Cynthia M.!)...Oh my goodness I love that series and I could probably keep going on and on but than that would defeat the purpose of the "all time favorites" schtick.

Manga I read way too much of it. It's seriously an addicting hobby as well as one that depletes all funds for me. Though just to name a few: Yotsuba&!, Dramacon, XXXHolic, SWAN, and Kekkaishi are the best in my book. Don't worry though my brain isn't complete mush I do love books with actual words in them as well! The classics and anything by author C.S. Lewis and Jean Rhys.

Video Games: I love RPGS especially Anything Final Fantasy: My favs are: VIII, X, and X-2, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Phantasy Star, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Odin Sphere, Star Ocean, and my recent favorite: Folklore. I also love action games as well as King of Fighters.

Man, thought I'd make this intro a short one but as you can tell I'm a bit of a chatterbox. :red: Anywho, hope to see you guys in the forum! :)
yukoxholic

Return to Who's Who