Whoo go me!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Whoo go me!

Postby Jephtih Mullins » Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:41 pm

Okay I signed up but im not ready to post. I still need an avitar and a sig but I just decided to say hello and thanks to Bluefire for inviting me.

:dance: ANGSTY NANNER BANDITZ 4-EVER :dance:
Jephtih Mullins

Postby andyroo » Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:45 pm

Hello, welcome to the boards. You'll have a blast here! :comp: uh, closest thing to something that goes kabooom!
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby Saint » Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:48 pm

Hi ya KabinShushiSora

have to show you some southern hospitality.
from the alabama guys.

but really, you'll have fun here. hope you enjoy it and make a lot more friends. :dance:
We are saved by grace thru faith, not of works... "keep on fighting for grace"
Saint

Postby Jephtih Mullins » Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:50 pm

Arigatou! :hits_self
If you guys are wonderin about the name, it means Vase Master Sky. The vase thing in an inside joke that I'll share once I fidn the right avitar :bang:

Ta-Da! Its the person I want but not the best icon. Okay about the name. If anyone seen Fruits Basket, Akito hits a vase into another character's eye (by mistake? :shake: ) and since then I say that Akito has a vase fetish and is the master of everything vase. As for Sora or Sky, Sky is my nickname only it's spelt Skye :dance: That nanner rox!
Jephtih Mullins

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:56 pm

Hi. Welcome :]
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby inkhana » Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:55 pm

Hello! *whispers* Hey, watch out for the crazy people...they might hit you with bananas and chocolate pudding...

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Jephtih Mullins » Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:31 am

Those poor nanners.... Who be throwing them? They are livng creatures to see! :dance:
Jephtih Mullins

Postby Straylight » Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:43 am

Welcome to the boards, yo
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby Jephtih Mullins » Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:00 am

Yo :rock:
Jesus is comming soon! RUE? / F.K.A. KabinShushiSora
Jephtih Mullins

Postby Gypsy » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:33 am

Hey there. I've already replied to you a few times on the boards, but I was wondering something ... Is that Yuki or Akito on your sig? They're so hard to tell apart sometimes.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Spencer » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:39 am

Originally posted by inkhana
Hello! *whispers* Hey, watch out for the crazy people...they might hit you with bananas and chocolate pudding...

No, no, no, not bananas, it's banana flavored applesauce, which I named bananasauce. Here, read this thread and you will understand the bananasauce/chocolate pudding schmeal (is that a word?)

http://www.christiananime.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=417

Are you trying to say I'm crazy, Inkhy? I'm shocked and apalled!

::Audience gasps at the idea of Spencer being crazy::

It's Aaron that's crazy. He eats elves. Not the canned kind, either!
:)
Spencer

Postby inkhana » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:50 am

Originally posted by Spencer
No, no, no, not bananas, it's banana flavored applesauce...

Ooops, my bad...sorry. You're right. It was bananasauce. But it was indeed being hurled, yes?

Are you trying to say I'm crazy, Inkhy? I'm shocked and apalled!

Not sure why you're shocked, Spence. We're all crazy here. :cool:

It's Aaron that's crazy. He eats elves. Not the canned kind, either!

Mmmm...fresh elf (actually, ick...doesn't sound good at all)....hear that, Ashley? ;) Yeah, I feel like a troublemaker this morning...and I just KNOW I'm gonna get in trouble for it...:dizzy:

SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.

- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Jephtih Mullins » Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:19 am

Okay good..cuz if my nanner banditz were being hucked I might have to go into drastic measures.

:dance: <---Rules
Jephtih Mullins

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:37 am

There are no bizarre messeges on this hello. There are no bizarre messeges on this hello. There are no bizarre messeges on this hello. There are no bizarre messeges on this hello. Someone set us up the bo- gah!

No, seriously. Welcome aboard.
uc pseudonym

Postby calbhach » Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:58 am

Hi there!

Ah, no bizzare messages in this hello?

<.<

>.>

Hey KabinShushiSora, You wanna snack? I can get you something out of the back of my fridge... :wow!:

Calbh

Adopted ~ The Melody Maker :)

Adopted by ~ CephasVII :D

Adopted as a pet by ~ 1BalloonPopper ^_^

Adopted pets ~ Marbles (1BalloonPopper) =D
calbhach

Postby Spencer » Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:11 am

Hahaha.....Back of the fridge.....

"I'm being sucked in! Ahhhhhhhhhhh......!"
:)
Spencer

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:23 am

I chase him all the way here, and he runs off to fight in a different forum? Ah, but that is how it is with wild heroes. If you want to see our "epic" battle, come to the General area. We're always glad to have more spectators.

Don't worry, I'm a villain but I'm not evil enough to destroy everyone watching.
uc pseudonym

Postby calbhach » Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:34 pm

Originally posted by Spencer
Hahaha.....Back of the fridge.....

"I'm being sucked in! Ahhhhhhhhhhh......!"

The back of the fridge will consume you all and make you forever look at the liquid potatoes! Don't try to get away! It will only make things worse! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It will make you do this :hits_self and this :comp: and this :rant:

DON'T TRY TO ESCAPE IT'S WRATH!

(Am I going a little overboard with this? LOL)

Calbh

calbhach

Postby inkhana » Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:44 pm

Miss C, you've lost your mind. See, T-Chan? I'm not the worst one here. I didn't even mention the liquid potatoes.

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby andyroo » Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:47 pm

Liquid potatoes? ewwwwwwww. I had that happen to some before. The stench was intolerable. *gack*
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby inkhana » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:12 pm

*gags just thinking about it*

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Technomancer » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:15 pm

Sounds like my housemate's fridge...
The scientific method," Thomas Henry Huxley once wrote, "is nothing but the normal working of the human mind." That is to say, when the mind is working; that is to say further, when it is engaged in corrrecting its mistakes. Taking this point of view, we may conclude that science is not physics, biology, or chemistry—is not even a "subject"—but a moral imperative drawn from a larger narrative whose purpose is to give perspective, balance, and humility to learning.

Neil Postman
(The End of Education)

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge

Isaac Aasimov
Technomancer

Postby Saint » Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:22 pm

well i mean Techno. do you each have your own... you need to teach your roommate a lesson. put that under thier pillow.
Saint

Postby Technomancer » Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:27 pm

Hey, it ain't my fridge. I'm not touching that mess.:o
The scientific method," Thomas Henry Huxley once wrote, "is nothing but the normal working of the human mind." That is to say, when the mind is working; that is to say further, when it is engaged in corrrecting its mistakes. Taking this point of view, we may conclude that science is not physics, biology, or chemistry—is not even a "subject"—but a moral imperative drawn from a larger narrative whose purpose is to give perspective, balance, and humility to learning.

Neil Postman
(The End of Education)

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge

Isaac Aasimov
Technomancer

Postby Saint » Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:31 pm

i don't blame you, not with the Juicy 'taters and all. *gag* :drool:
Saint

Postby Jephtih Mullins » Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:51 am

Blar! That dose sound gross. It's like you want liquid potatoes with your liquid beef?
Jephtih Mullins

Postby calbhach » Fri Jun 27, 2003 7:51 am

Originally posted by inkhana
Miss C, you've lost your mind. See, T-Chan? I'm not the worst one here. I didn't even mention the liquid potatoes.

I'm sure everyone would like to SEE the liquid potatoes, wouldn't you? I have a couple in a bag I was going throw out in yesterdays trash...but...I wanted you guys to see it first!

calbhach

Postby inkhana » Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:27 am

Show those liquid potatoes to everyone, Miss C, and I'll edit every one of your posts that I moderate. And it won't be pretty. :evil:

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Gypsy » Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:39 pm

Hmm, I don't want to see these liquid potatoes .. but I would like to see Ink fix all Calbach's posts ...
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:01 pm

"fix" ?

The person who posted it is also the same person whose favorite smilie is :evil:. This worries me...
uc pseudonym

Next

Return to Who's Who