here goes.

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

here goes.

Postby Spencer » Fri May 30, 2003 8:28 am

Here's my bio...Muah.

Name: Spencer
Looks (as if you don't wanna know :cool: ): Brown hair, brown eyes...uh...Oh. I'm really tall. I'm about 2'' from 6 foot baybee!
Favorite Anime: I'm really into Trigun right now, I have downloaded the series from 1-10...Sadly, it's all subbed and no dubbed.
Favorite Colour:This colour here
Interests: I like anime, drawing, working on PhotoShop, playing my guitar, and listening to music.
Favorite Band(s) I have a lot..Let's see. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, Goo Goo Dolls, Third Eye Blind, Relient K, Matchbox 20, Nirvana, P. O. D., Lifehouse, Toby Mac, The Beatles, Saliva, Santana, Sugarcult, Vertical Horizon, Sugar Ray, Maroon 5, blink 182 and Blue October (that's the band from whom i got my name)
Favorite Video Game: Probably Golden Sun or Metroid Fusion. Both great.
Oops, almost out of room. Bye.
:)
Spencer

Postby Spencer » Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:16 pm

Cool, I liked Gundam Wing a lot, back whenever it was on Toonami... But anyway. Cool to see another LP fan. You heard anything off of Meteora? I got it, it's cool.
:)
Spencer

Return to Who's Who