MasterDias

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

MasterDias

Postby MasterDias » Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:12 pm

Well, I finally got around to typing out a bio.

Name: Jonathan
Known online as: MasterDias
Location: Texas(Let's hear it for the No. 1 state in the union:thumb: )
Hobbies: computer and video games, reading, listening to music(mainly video game music), and of course, anime.
Weaknesses: Procrastination, lousy time-management skills
Favorite school subjects: History and Science
Currant school status: High School Grad!!!:)
I have been Homeschooled all my school life.
Musical Instrament Played: Violin
Favorite type of pet: Dog
Favorite type of video game: RPG's
Favorite type of book: Right now I'm leaning toward fantasy and sci-fi

And that's all I can really think of now that would be of interest. Unless you really wanted to know my hair color.
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby Stephen » Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:27 pm

"Texas(Let's hear it for the No. 1 state in the union"

Someone is trying to butter up the Sites Headlady....Ashley will love that comment....;)
Stephen

Postby Ashley » Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:37 pm

Woo hoo! *sticks out tongue at Steve* More texans! Which part, north, south, east, west, central? I'm in Houston myself. :thumb:
Ashley

Re: MasterDias

Postby inkhana » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:16 pm

Originally posted by MasterDias

Location: Texas(Let's hear it for the No. 1 state in the union:thumb: )

listening to music(mainly video game music)

I have been Homeschooled all my school life.

Favorite type of video game: RPG's

These four things automatically mean you rock, in my book! LOL I was homeschooled beginning in the sixth grade all the way through high school. And I love vg music too...;)

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:03 pm

Thanks for putting up a bio. I've gotten some respect for you as a Christian and a fanfiction.net writer; it's always good to learn more about fellow Christians.

And yes, I'm wasting away wanting to know about your hair color.
uc pseudonym

Postby andyroo » Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:49 pm

I wish I knew how to play the Violin, but my parents tell me that I have enough instruments all ready.

I don't think parents could handel me being homeschooled. :sweat:
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby MasterDias » Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:08 pm

Originally posted by Ashley
Woo hoo! *sticks out tongue at Steve* More texans! Which part, north, south, east, west, central? I'm in Houston myself. :thumb:

Er...I live in the Metoplex area of Dallas/Fort Worth. So I guess it would be northeast.

By the way, does Houston have as much air pollution as they say?

Originally posted by uc pseudonym
Thanks for putting up a bio. I've gotten some respect for you as a Christian and a fanfiction.net writer; it's always good to learn more about fellow Christians.

I think you have me slightly mixed up with someone else. While I do enjoy reading fanfiction.net stories, I am not a writer. I'm not really suprised though that someone else would have my screen name considering how many writers that site has.

Anyway, I might update the bio from time to time if I think of anything good to put in it.
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:19 pm

Ah, pardon my assumption. No, actually I didn't see your screen name, I've just seen you talking about it.

Oh well, replace writer with reader, and the respect thing still stands.
uc pseudonym

Postby Ashley » Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:40 pm

By the way, does Houston have as much air pollution as they say?

*laughs* Is Texas the lone star state? Yes, Houston air sucks...especially in the spring. The humidity off the coast/Port of Houston really makes it hazy and ozone warnings pop up every day. Oh and we love it when our Mexican "neighbors" decide to let a forest burn and we get a nice big lung-clogging hunk of carbon monoxide to inhale.
But other than that, it's a great city. Lotsa stuff to do and see. :thumb:
Ashley

Postby inkhana » Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:52 pm

Originally posted by MasterDias
Er...I live in the Metoplex area of Dallas/Fort Worth. So I guess it would be northeast.

Hey! You're not so far from me! Calbh and I live about an hour west of Fort Worth (give or take).

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Shinja » Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:58 pm

wow you know i would never have figured texas to have this many anime fans, i mean it must be like half the state. but any way thats cool i was homeschooled too from 4th grade up.
MATT
Matt blends in - and hates it.

Give me a bike and a road by which to travel.
Shinja

Postby Gypsy » Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:17 am

You play the violin? Nice!
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Return to Who's Who